PDA

View Full Version : "PINKS" for Vinny! truly AWESOME!!

mustangoutlaw
08-12-2007, 05:18 PM
First off congrats to all of you that had anything to do with the car this is truly AWESOME!!

I have seen somethings in the my life that make me think "WOW" that's Amazing and this is one of them! I just wish I would had
more time to help! but with the building of my own car( after 4 years of buying parts) from scratch in march to running at powerfest and
working all the time didn't leave much time for anything and all my spare time went to my family!

I will admit like a lot of you said also, I was very skeptic on doing all of this in a short time frame and then it coming down to the last minute testing it, the week before the race and getting her done WOW GREAT JOB GUYS!

But I knew in my heart from the start that this was going to be a special thing for all of you because you had a angel
in the heavens watching over you that brought all of us on stangbangerz together for one common goal To Win for Vinny and
his Family! when your heart is truly in to something like this you can do anything, much less when you get a group of
great hearted people together for one common goal then you can move mountains and that was the case here!

QUOTE FROM 89NOTCH
“We had to do this for Vinny and his family,” Shotwell said. “We couldn’t lose.”

I remember back a lot of people were wondering why (if there is a god) did he take Vinny so early in his life? maybe this is
one of his many reason why and his way of showing us he Needed a Stangbangerz Angel!!!

Look around this site and you see it, all the nice words being said and the memories!! it is great and Father Vinny5oh Started it all! wow he would be so proud!!

I know all of us miss Vinny especially Holly and his family! case in point---->
Hey looky! I was actually

smiling for a change!

You know why? CUZ YOU GUYS KICK ASS! You made me SO happy and SO proud, I haven't been in that place (mentally happy) for 6

months now, but you guys put me back where I needed to be. ;)

I couldn't imagine how holly feels but You GUYS made her feel better even if its just for a second and that my Friends is "PRICELESS"!!!

This is a true testament that Vinny is still alive in spirit and you guys made that happen fill very proud of that YOU EARNED IT!!

I can see it Vinny setting there with all of his friends above watching this race going down to one last race of the night for it all,
Vinny putting some "GODSPEED" in that Mustang for the Win And then jumping up and saying Kansas City

:sbowns:

5.0Greaser
08-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Very well said my friend.A big congrats and thumbs up to all of you that were a part of this.You all did so well and im sure vinny is very proud of all of you.

1grnstang
08-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Great job guys you did all this for the right reason and it truly paid off. Vinny would be proud of you and i know everyone else is. It truly is an AWESOME thing that has happened and im glad to see it has brought everyone together in a better way.

Stang 38L
08-13-2007, 12:58 PM
Wow, truely awesome stuff. You guys did good!!!