PDA

View Full Version : BIG thanks to DeckerEnt!!

Stangman
08-14-2007, 11:19 PM
Thanks a lot for the great parts and great deals! Got a few items from Keith while helpin Rick get frame rails for his capri. Keith, you are an awesome fella to hang out with and i cant wait for the farm party! thanks for puttin up with us for 2 days on end and helpin out with tools and an extra pair of hands... I really appreciate it. And i will definatly do more business with you in the future!!!!

:bigthumb for Keith Decker!!

Thanks Guy!!

DeckerEnt
08-15-2007, 12:33 AM
No problem at all. I am just happy to of had the stuff needed to get the job done. I hope those frame rails go in easier than they came out.
Keith

Stangman
08-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Actually... Rick stopped by to drop off those inner fender liners and said they have the passenger side in (the worst side on the capri) and all they need to do is tack it in place and then his dad knows a guy who is a good welder and has a good welder and will finish the job

He brought his camera and showed me some pics and its appears to be going quite well... so maybe that lil capri-stang will have another windsor in it soon...

DeckerEnt
08-15-2007, 12:58 AM
Sweet. He needs to post up pics. Start a projects thread.
Keith

ricks_85_gt
08-15-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the rails and i am posting a link to view all the pics so far so go to the capristang thang thread.