PDA

View Full Version : Second rant....this time about lawyers and evil doctors

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-15-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm actually getting mail and phone calls from doctors and lawyers wanting me to take this dude to court over this wreck....WTF?

Ok....i assume they got my info from the police report since i believe that's public information right? Well, if that's the case they should've seen in the report that there were NO INJURIES. And although i'm not exactly well off as far as money goes, i'm not so desperate as to sue a poor old man who made a bad driving mistake just to fatten my pockets.

I just had to more or less tell this lady to leave me the hell alone and that i was perfectly healthy and didn't need any legal representation because i'm not hurt. She just kept coming back saying "well just in case, well what if, well what about" so finally i say HEY...WE'RE OK...SERIOUSLY...and then she says well if you change your mind here's my contact info...and i hung up on her.

I'm betting that if i was dumb enough to try to sue this guy and didn't win, the bill would fall on me right? These F'ers are just out to make money no matter who it comes from. It's no wonder you can't get decent health care anymore with all the useless medical lawsuits these assholes make up.

ricmcusa
08-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Ok forget the ambulance chasers. But before you say your ok... give yourself a few days. I was in an accident in 1998. I was in an s10 pickup stopped due to an accident. Cavalier bounced off my tailgate hit three other cars and then T boned a cop car. . Dude had no license, no insurance girlfriends car. She had no insurance. He was going pretty fast. I was at the bottom of a hill. I felt fine first few days. Then it started. Back pain. My insurance company paid for my medical bills then. I signed off on that and what the s10 was worth. I still have back problems. But I still make a living the hard way.

stangman_5
08-15-2007, 07:45 PM
When I got rearended a while ago people sent me shit and called to see if I was going to sue. It kind of got on my nerves so I just quit answering.

DeckerEnt
08-15-2007, 07:56 PM
When they call, tell them to put you on their no call list. By law they can't call you for 5 years or they get in trouble.
Keith

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-15-2007, 08:07 PM
I was pretty stiff the day after but i think a lot of that was just because i was really tense when it happened.

dedpedal
08-16-2007, 07:36 AM
All of my back problems stem from being hit in my work van. I felt OK then, but now Im paying the price.The driver had no ins and dissappeared into the hills never to be seen again.

Gene
08-16-2007, 08:49 AM
All of my back problems stem from being hit in my work van. I felt OK then, but now Im paying the price.The driver had no ins and dissappeared into the hills never to be seen again.

If you were in your work van, that falls under Worker's Comp. Have you talked to a Worker's Comp attorney about it?

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-16-2007, 03:15 PM
Today i got 2 more letters from lawyers and a letter from a chiropractor. I should kill my high school guidance counselor....i should've been a lawyer.