PDA

View Full Version : Blue dodges another bullet

Steves LX
08-15-2007, 11:03 PM
So lets set the stage here. It is Wednesday night after a few good snow cones, the stangman, firestang70, mike, and myself are all lined up at Beechmont and Mt Carmel Tobasco Rd waiting for the light to change to get onto 275. When all of a sudden out out of the blue comes bluecrew. He's right along side of me and says, "did you guys just get done with the meet" I reply with yes and who are you and he says Bluecrew(Josh). I say let me get behind you and low and behold he stays on Beechmont and heads East as we all get on 275. Mike was actually waiting to race him at the gas station right there at that light. It would have been interesting seeing how Mike has been waiting for Blue. Not to mention he called me out, the stangman, and firestang70 and here we all were sitting on Beechmont. But sure enough we all get on 275 and he continues on down Beechmont. But mike was a good sport and ran Dale and I on 275 and 32. Good run there Mike. So Josh where in the hell did you go?

Mista Bone
08-16-2007, 01:02 AM
BooCrew doesn't do highway pulls............LOL!

$1 sez this post ends up in the whipping room.

Bluecrew07
08-16-2007, 09:03 AM
So lets set the stage here. It is Wednesday night after a few good snow cones, the stangman, firestang70, mike, and myself are all lined up at Beechmont and Mt Carmel Tobasco Rd waiting for the light to change to get onto 275. When all of a sudden out out of the blue comes bluecrew. He's right along side of me and says, "did you guys just get done with the meet" I reply with yes and who are you and he says Bluecrew(Josh). I say let me get behind you and low and behold he stays on Beechmont and heads East as we all get on 275. Mike was actually waiting to race him at the gas station right there at that light. It would have been interesting seeing how Mike has been waiting for Blue. Not to mention he called me out, the stangman, and firestang70 and here we all were sitting on Beechmont. But sure enough we all get on 275 and he continues on down Beechmont. But mike was a good sport and ran Dale and I on 275 and 32. Good run there Mike. So Josh where in the hell did you go?

I went home i just got off work and wasnt looking for a race. plus i have major problems with my car right now. so if you wanna say whatever about me then go ahead. I really could care less how long mikes been waiting to race me. when im ready to race mike he will know and wont have to be waiting for me to drive by

Mr.Moontang
08-16-2007, 09:19 AM
I should not get involved in this but... I left the meet to go down to work to drive his car for him and it feels like his rear end is coming loose like its moving when the car shifts. So in defense I told him to get the car looked at right away because it felt dangerous.

facemelter71
08-16-2007, 09:27 AM
I had that problem in an 03 cobra,fresh off the lot it had a really bad i mean really bad left rear wheel bearing and it felt like a cadillac without shocks.

R825OH
08-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Bullet diverted Thanks to Moontang

Mike
08-16-2007, 12:40 PM
Well, now Josh has another excuse. I'm guessing since it took him 4 monthes to get new tires, that the rear end issue will be taken care of sometime in the next year.

Oh well, got a couple of quick, good runs in. Firestang whooped me! The 5.0 was a good run though.

R825OH
08-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Damn I shoulda stayed to see how slow my car is

Steves LX
08-16-2007, 01:52 PM
Yeah that was definitely a good run Mike. We'll have to have more fun another night. Now Josh thats cool that you have some issues going on. I know Scott said something about some problems you were having when we were at the meet. But when I pulled in behind you on Beechmont. When we took off you were laying into it a little bit. But thats cool I rather see you get it fixed instead of seeing something stupid happen to your car. I'm sure we will see each other again.

craigels
08-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Josh has so many excuses that he should sell the Mustang and by a supa fast Honda Civic!

Craig

jlt2006
08-16-2007, 04:04 PM
I dont want to get involved in this either, but I cant resist anymore.

I agree with Craig.

bcoh5gt
08-16-2007, 04:30 PM
Hurry up blue and get it fixed, my 15 sec. ride is waiting!

orangedemon331
08-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Hurry up blue and get it fixed, my 15 sec. ride is waiting!

Those are nice wheels you have there!!!:bigthumb

bcoh5gt
08-16-2007, 04:59 PM
they are Shannon's we are doing some testing this week.

Mista Bone
08-16-2007, 11:59 PM
at the rate BooCrew is making excuses I might have my Honda ready again.

13 sec ET, little motor, no spray :)

Steves LX
08-17-2007, 07:11 AM
I say keep it american and buy a cavalier. Ricks 85 GT has a sweet body kit that will fit right on it. After all it may make you go faster.:lol:

firestang70
08-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Wish I would have made it sooner that night. R82 that is a beautiful car. If Bluecrews car was so dangerous why was he doing a ricer fly by on the pike? He accelerated hard, not sure why??? Mike thanks for the roll, that car was a steal what you paid for it. Josh his car is stock, now is the time to try and run him before he mods it. Mike thanks for roll, its always fun. Some black stang owners were pulling a stalker thing on me. They followed me all the way home.:lol:

R825OH
08-17-2007, 12:08 PM
HE's just bein himself i guess

Bluecrew07
08-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Wish I would have made it sooner that night. R82 that is a beautiful car. If Bluecrews car was so dangerous why was he doing a ricer fly by on the pike? He accelerated hard, not sure why??? Mike thanks for the roll, that car was a steal what you paid for it. Josh his car is stock, now is the time to try and run him before he mods it. Mike thanks for roll, its always fun. Some black stang owners were pulling a stalker thing on me. They followed me all the way home.:lol:
I really couldnt care less if mikes car is stock or not or if i ever race him. he wants to race me so bad he can go on my terms

R825OH
08-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Terms f@#$ terms however the car is when you meet up is how it goes down,terms; is this grade school?

Steves LX
08-17-2007, 03:09 PM
Josh when are you going to have your car fixed? I am going to Tristate Sat.

R825OH
08-17-2007, 07:20 PM
Firestang thanks for the comp. It has been (and still is ) awork in progress

Mike
08-17-2007, 07:45 PM
I really couldnt care less if mikes car is stock or not or if i ever race him. he wants to race me so bad he can go on my terms

Your terms are; "I'm a pussy, and I'm not racing at all".

R825OH
08-17-2007, 11:50 PM
piff^^

firestang70
08-18-2007, 08:12 AM
:lol:

Bluecrew07
08-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Your terms are; "I'm a pussy, and I'm not racing at all".
You know what my terms are Mike you just cant get it thru you thick head that im not racing on the street i dont know how hard it is for you to understand that.

Bluecrew07
08-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Josh when are you going to have your car fixed? I am going to Tristate Sat.
Hopfuly this week parts are coming in by wensday i think. im working saterday

firestang70
08-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Hopfuly this week parts are coming in by wensday i think. im working saterday
he meant tonight Josh and was running much faster all motor. I think you lost your chance to ever race and beat Steve. Oh well.

Bluecrew07
08-18-2007, 10:22 PM
he meant tonight Josh and was running much faster all motor. I think you lost your chance to ever race and beat Steve. Oh well.
Oh well then.. it happens

R825OH
08-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Wednesday Saturday there ya go some correct spelling

Mike
08-19-2007, 01:16 AM
Oh well then.. it happens

Like I gave you plenty of time to race me stock, but... now you're fucked.

I'll race you at the track, lemme know when. Street tires to street tires, or you'll make me buy slicks, and stomp a 12 second hole in your head.

Mista Bone
08-19-2007, 02:40 AM
Mike, what is your bolt pattern?

I've got some BFG G-Force DR's that were Brent's, only they are on 4x100 rims.

Bluecrew07
08-19-2007, 11:02 AM
Like I gave you plenty of time to race me stock, but... now you're fucked.

I'll race you at the track, lemme know when. Street tires to street tires, or you'll make me buy slicks, and stomp a 12 second hole in your head.

Im fucked?? i think not. but yea ok ill race you at the track. the tires are up to you just let me know.

P.S. Dont start being a dick like last time

RyanR
08-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Im fucked?? i think not. but yea ok ill race you at the track. the tires are up to you just let me know.

P.S. Dont start being a dick like last time

hes going to rape you......... lol you think pullies are going to get your car in the 12's :lol:

Stangman
08-19-2007, 12:52 PM
...and stomp a 12 second hole in your head.

Thats awesome! lol! BTW nice to meet you wednesday, Mike, i was in the slow black sn-95 car:lol:

Mike
08-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Mike, what is your bolt pattern?

I've got some BFG G-Force DR's that were Brent's, only they are on 4x100 rims.

My bolt pattern is 5x100.

Steves LX
08-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Yeah Josh, we can still run if you want but unless your car is running mid to high 12's I dont think your going to have a prayer. I ran last night and the car was running like absolute sh!t and I was running 12's all night on motor. I am curious to see what it will do once I get my timing in check and fix my vacum leaks I found.

Bluecrew07
08-19-2007, 05:47 PM
hes going to rape you......... lol you think pullies are going to get your car in the 12's :lol:

we will see. i dont even have the pullies yet.

craigels
08-19-2007, 07:09 PM
Josh you should at least warm to getting beat by the Peon... Let's do a highway roll against an 7500 pound truck. Pick your poison from the list in the sig.... hell, I'll even send mom out to whip up on in her truck...

:popcorn:

Craig

Stangman
08-19-2007, 08:56 PM
i dont even have the pullies yet.

:lol: I cant believe that you think that simple underdrives are gonna make you bust off a 12 or whatever you are trying to achieve... seriously... underdrives give you like maybe 8 to 12 horse... MAYBE... honestly in the real world... maybe like 3 to 5...

Times like this... i soooo wish my damn fox was atleast halfway together...

R825OH
08-19-2007, 10:37 PM
:dork:Bwahahaha 12's w/ pullies Really ? I'm gettin some

Mike
08-20-2007, 01:10 AM
Yeah Josh, we can still run if you want but unless your car is running mid to high 12's I dont think your going to have a prayer. I ran last night and the car was running like absolute sh!t and I was running 12's all night on motor. I am curious to see what it will do once I get my timing in check and fix my vacum leaks I found.

What were you trapping? I'm still down for a run, with you on the motor. It would be nice to get a little more info on where I stand.

I also have added a different IC pipe since our last encounter, so it's holding boost a little better. The stock was crushed a little.

And to Josh. Pullies aren't gonna do a god damn thing, unless your car actually WAS a cobra, and the pully you were talking about was for the blower. If you honestly think your car is gonna drop 5 tenthes from a bullshit mod, you really are a ricer with a Mustang.

Oh, and just for discussion purposes, if you don't race on the street, why'd you race fatass in his Civic on the highway a couple weeks ago? That was with your shitty tires no less!

You're dodging an obvious loss, because your "BAD V8" just isn't enough.

Mista Bone
08-20-2007, 03:42 AM
Mike, BooCrew has NO BALLS, just excuses.

Mike, honestly how many times did you have to fill others tanks? Never stopped you did it? Can't win them all!

Sorry Josh, your backing down from the KING of CSS shittalkers.......what a disgrace :)

Steves LX
08-20-2007, 08:45 AM
I was trapping 12.90's at 105MPH. My fastest time was a 12.92 with a 1.91 60ft. I had another great run going on with a 1.79 60ft and my dumb ass missed 4th gear. I ran a 13.01 that run at 105 MPH.The car has more than what it was giving me Sat. I was having issues with the timing and some major vacum leaks. I got those straightened out last night. My manifold was leaking everywhere. And after checking my timing again it appears as if I was running Sat at 10 degrees initial. So I think with all that straightened out the car should pick up a couple more tenths. If the weather is nice I am going to try to go to Tristate Thurs.

And hell who knows maybe I can land some new pulleys and get another 5 tenths.:lol:

Mike
08-20-2007, 10:14 AM
I was trapping 12.90's at 105MPH. My fastest time was a 12.92 with a 1.91 60ft. I had another great run going on with a 1.79 60ft and my dumb ass missed 4th gear. I ran a 13.01 that run at 105 MPH.The car has more than what it was giving me Sat. I was having issues with the timing and some major vacum leaks. I got those straightened out last night. My manifold was leaking everywhere. And after checking my timing again it appears as if I was running Sat at 10 degrees initial. So I think with all that straightened out the car should pick up a couple more tenths. If the weather is nice I am going to try to go to Tristate Thurs.

And hell who knows maybe I can land some new pulleys and get another 5 tenths.:lol:

That's awesome bud. Sounds like your car is running alot better.

I'm still down for a roll run if you are, to see how hard ya pull me :bigthumb

And you guys already know that I ordered these, I don't want to roll up on Bluecrew one day, and not be ready!

http://www.modernperformance.com/dcx/mpx2000p.shtml

Steves LX
08-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Yeah I am down whenever you are. If we do another meet this Wed. maybe we can hook up. I am hopeing the weather is nice Thurs so I can really see what this thing can do. It doesn't really start pulling hard with these heads until 3rd and 4th gear. So maybe we can hook up Wed. Other than sometime down the road when I get some more money to get this thing tuned right on a dyno, I have no intentions of doing anything else with it. I still need to spray it and see what I get out of it. My bottle has been collecting dust since June. I have been busy on trying to achieve 12's on motor since then. Dale claims that we should both be neck to neck on motor. I am going to have to call him out. Oh I forgot I need new tires, I need pulleys, my rear end is coming lose. Does that guy drive a mustang or a ricer.:lol:

Mike
08-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Oh I forgot I need new tires, I need pulleys, my rear end is coming lose. Does that guy drive a mustang or a ricer.:lol:

HAHAHAAHH.

But yeah, Wednesday SHOULD work out great. I'll try to up the boost a little, I have a feeling right now, you're gonna pull decent top end.

Maybe we can both wait at Marathon, and hawk Goo crew down? Atleast now we know to be ready for the ricer flyby :lol:

Steves LX
08-20-2007, 11:52 AM
Yeah we can do that. I always wanted to be a private investigator. Now I can be somewhat close to that as I sit lurking in the darkness stakeing out this black Mustang GT that has a bad reputation around town. Its so bad its been nicknamed the Fobra. Its just like a Cobra snake, its lightning speed is on a daily basis to much for one to handle as your sitting still or cruising along and woosh there it goes blasting past you. All you get is the breeze that it leaves behind as it disappears in the darkness. Beware of the Fobra!!!!:lol:

R825OH
08-20-2007, 12:08 PM
That whoosh that you hear or feel is generally called "bullshit":lol:

Steves LX
08-20-2007, 12:14 PM
Thats hillarious:lol:

Mike
08-20-2007, 12:57 PM
Hahahahaah. I love it.

"I see what appears to be the headlights and fogs of the much-feared 03+ Cobra, right as I begin to have hesitation about the approaching Terminator, I realize soon there-after, that it's the lower grade, watered down 'Fobra' and all fear dissipates, and excitement about the impending enslavement takes over"

I do believe we should write a Fobra hunting manual.

R825OH
08-20-2007, 01:01 PM
What are tou going to use as bullets? Tampons?

Mike
08-20-2007, 01:07 PM
What are tou going to use as bullets? Tampons?

We could just wad up pictures of real Cobras, and slingshot them at him.

The pure reminder that his car only LOOKS like a Cobra, not performs, should be enough to subdue him.

Steves LX
08-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Hahahahaah. I love it.

"I see what appears to be the headlights and fogs of the much-feared 03+ Cobra, right as I begin to have hesitation about the approaching Terminator, I realize soon there-after, that it's the lower grade, watered down 'Fobra' and all fear dissipates, and excitement about the impending enslavement takes over"

I do believe we should write a Fobra hunting manual.

Kinda like a first kiss

R825OH
08-20-2007, 03:06 PM
He will be sooo sad...

Bluecrew07
08-20-2007, 07:27 PM
grow up mike and buy a real car. not an american car trying to be an import. i have learned that you are a 2faced son of a bitch. nice when your around the shop but a real dick anyother time.

bcoh5gt
08-20-2007, 07:47 PM
dayummmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

craigels
08-20-2007, 09:42 PM
grow up mike and buy a real car. not an american car trying to be an import. i have learned that you are a 2faced son of a bitch. nice when your around the shop but a real dick anyother time.

Atta boy! Nice to see the keyboard badass emerge!

Craig

bobtsgt
08-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Atta boy! Nice to see the keyboard badass emerge!

Craig

X2 :bigthumb

Mike
08-21-2007, 01:48 PM

Nice to see I could make ya snap a little.

And what would you like me to say to you, in person? I've commented on how your car isn't a Cobra, and tried to get you to race me every time I've seen you.

Not sure what the difference is! Next time I see you, I'll make sure I have a printed out copy of everything I've posted, and say it to your face. :flipoff:

Mista Bone
08-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Mike, you weren't on his "call out" list.

He'd be forever shamed (like he isn't already!) for allowing the Forba to lose to a Skittle :)

craigels
08-21-2007, 02:32 PM
We could just wad up pictures of real Cobras, and slingshot them at him.

I have "acquired" a few incriminating photos of the Goo off the internet... you could throw those at him if you want...

Craig

Stangman
08-21-2007, 08:59 PM

And what would you like me to say to you, in person? I've commented on how your car isn't a Cobra, and tried to get you to race me every time I've seen you.

Not sure what the difference is! Next time I see you, I'll make sure I have a printed out copy of everything I've posted, and say it to your face. :flipoff:

Good idea... A written transcript may help his spelling abilities, as well as come backs, (and of course motovation to write some pissed off posts) good thinkin Mike!:bigthumb

Steves LX
08-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Mike I am going to the sno cone place tomorrow. I should be up there around 6:30 or so.

Mike
08-21-2007, 09:52 PM
Word. I'm an idiot, and seemed to forget that it's my girlfriends birthday tommorow night. So more than likely, I'll be detained all night :(

If I can sneak away for anytime at all, I'll ditch out for a quick run :)

Worst case, this weekend, or next wednesday.

Bluecrew07
08-21-2007, 10:05 PM

Once againg mike you dont seem to get that i have never said my car is a cobra. No shit its not! Its also not a Bullit Mustang either so should i put my wing back on? I told you i would race you at the track i dont see why you, matt and ryan have to keep bugging me and trying to get me to race on the street I have said NO a thousand times, So heres another one. NO MIKE I DONT WANT TO RACE ON THE STREET!! So stop fuckin asking

Foxxx5oh
08-21-2007, 10:07 PM

i have an american 4 cyl...wanna run em? or should i wait till i trade it for the F250 so i can PULL you down the track...

Steves LX
08-21-2007, 10:11 PM
Word. I'm an idiot, and seemed to forget that it's my girlfriends birthday tommorow night. So more than likely, I'll be detained all night :(

If I can sneak away for anytime at all, I'll ditch out for a quick run :)

Worst case, this weekend, or next wednesday.

Thats cool mike. You have to keep them pleased before you can go play. At least I know I have to.

firestang70
08-22-2007, 10:59 AM
Mike, you weren't on his "call out" list.

He'd be forever shamed (like he isn't already!) for allowing the Forba to lose to a Skittle :)

I am.

firestang70
08-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Once againg mike you dont seem to get that i have never said my car is a cobra. No shit its not! Its also not a Bullit Mustang either so should i put my wing back on? I told you i would race you at the track i dont see why you, matt and ryan have to keep bugging me and trying to get me to race on the street I have said NO a thousand times, So heres another one. NO MIKE I DONT WANT TO RACE ON THE STREET!! So stop fuckin asking
If you are not into street racing why all the ricer fly bys. You gave us all one last Wed night. Then I saw you Sun morning on Merwin Ten Mile and you pull out and try to show me how loud your car is(I thought your car had some serious mechanical problem?). Wow this thread could even surpass the "KISS".

Mike
08-22-2007, 11:04 AM

Do you wanna race on the street? :lol:

Mike
08-22-2007, 11:09 AM
If you are not into street racing why all the ricer fly bys.

HAH exactly.

And once again, you raced Matts Civic! On 275, up to 130. As he said, you only pulled a couple cars on a 15 second Civic :lol:

Shit, I remember when your dumbass came to one of my CSS meets, and raced an RSX. Not only did you race, but you didn't pull a stock Honda, and you passed cars in the emergency lane.

I'm a dumbass kid that street races to much, and so are most of my friends, and even we were appauled by your behavior.

Street racing really isn't that dangerous, when you atleast act like you have SOME sense. When the goo-sky is involved, watch out!

R825OH
08-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Passing in the emrergency lane?Thats pretty dumb ,I guess your lucky no one was in it .God help you if you ever hit, hurt, or kill someone pullin shit like that:HYF:

Foxxx5oh
08-22-2007, 03:20 PM
HAH exactly.

And once again, you raced Matts Civic! On 275, up to 130. As he said, you only pulled a couple cars on a 15 second Civic :lol:

Shit, I remember when your dumbass came to one of my CSS meets, and raced an RSX. Not only did you race, but you didn't pull a stock Honda, and you passed cars in the emergency lane.

I'm a dumbass kid that street races to much, and so are most of my friends, and even we were appauled by your behavior.

Street racing really isn't that dangerous, when you atleast act like you have SOME sense. When the goo-sky is involved, watch out!

so my lil ol 2.3 could beat him...thats almost pathetic...half the displacement, all the power...all stock parts...minus exhaust and filter...

mach_u
08-22-2007, 05:35 PM
Mike, so let me get this straight... His car is sooo slow that it runs with a stock honda, but your C5 couldn't take him?? Doood! :lol: Sorry, that was too easy! haha

Bluecrew07
08-22-2007, 08:03 PM
Mike, so let me get this straight... His car is sooo slow that it runs with a stock honda, but your C5 couldn't take him??
Good point i guess we will c what happens

craigels
08-22-2007, 10:31 PM
Good point i guess we will c what happens

It's "see" not "c"

What do you mean we'll see what happens? I'll tell you what will happen... the two of you will bitch back and forth on the internet. No race will ever happen and there will always be something "wrong" or "waiting to be done" to your car.

Just race him already! For God's sake it a damn NEON! If you lose just accept your loss and walk away with what little dignity and respect you still have from the rest of us.

Craig

Mista Bone
08-22-2007, 11:18 PM
after "that kiss" thread he lost his man card......now whines like a girl :)

Mike
08-23-2007, 12:35 AM
I'm down. I can stalk you out again tommorow night on your way home from work, or are you waiting for your "PULLIES" (Nitrous) to get here?

Stangman
08-23-2007, 11:10 AM
So he is really getting Nitrous then?? Is that what i gather from this?

That oughta make a rearend shake out faster ;)

Mike
08-23-2007, 11:57 AM
That's the word on the street.

The thing he doesn't understand is, nitrous is very cheap, and my car will react as well, if not better than his with it. And I ALWAYS have a few extra bucks to throw around to make him look like an ass.

Stangman
08-23-2007, 01:07 PM
I like the idea that every little ouce of air absolutely squeezed in by the turbo and paired up with a highly reactive gas... causing more of a whoopin! :D

Something you may want to look into... :)

Bluecrew07
08-24-2007, 11:26 PM
are you an english teacher? get your panties in a bunch over that.....? ill write fuckin c if i want to ....

As far as you saying no race will happen - oh well? who cares what you or anyone else on here thinks. Yeah, something will be wrong with my car and yeah, i am always waiting for new parts and or something to come in/ get done. oh my god! i must be the only one who is in that boat! the only guy working to make his car run better, be safe (tires) and holy shit - go faster! man, i must be the only guy who does NOT have a ton of money or something.
look - i am not here to prove shit to anyone. if i get nitrous - i fuckin get nitrous. move on with your life.

and for real - you all have no life to keep bringing the kiss up. get something new already.

It's "see" not "c"

What do you mean we'll see what happens? I'll tell you what will happen... the two of you will bitch back and forth on the internet. No race will ever happen and there will always be something "wrong" or "waiting to be done" to your car.

Just race him already! For God's sake it a damn NEON! If you lose just accept your loss and walk away with what little dignity and respect you still have from the rest of us.

Craig

Mike
08-25-2007, 10:08 AM
are you an english teacher? get your panties in a bunch over that.....? ill write fuckin c if i want to ....

As far as you saying no race will happen - oh well? who cares what you or anyone else on here thinks. Yeah, something will be wrong with my car and yeah, i am always waiting for new parts and or something to come in/ get done. oh my god! i must be the only one who is in that boat! the only guy working to make his car run better, be safe (tires) and holy shit - go faster! man, i must be the only guy who does NOT have a ton of money or something.
look - i am not here to prove shit to anyone. if i get nitrous - i fuckin get nitrous. move on with your life.

and for real - you all have no life to keep bringing the kiss up. get something new already.

So.... Race me on the street tonight? :lol:

craigels
08-25-2007, 05:14 PM
you all have no life to keep bringing the kiss up. get something new already.

Oh we can arrange that... keep your eye on the Whipping Room in the next few days...:flipoff:

Craig

Foxxx5oh
08-25-2007, 06:17 PM
oh i cant wait for that thread to come...lol

R825OH
08-25-2007, 06:37 PM
I can barely wait

firestang70
08-26-2007, 07:29 AM
:popcorn: It just keeps getting better and better.

craigels
08-26-2007, 01:37 PM
oh i cant wait for that thread to come...lol

I can barely wait

:popcorn: It just keeps getting better and better.

Please check the Whipping Room! :lol::HYF::flipoff::bigthumb