PDA

View Full Version : Loud gum chewers

JonS
08-16-2007, 09:24 AM
Does gum taste better when you chew it with your mouth open? My co-worker that I sit right next to 9-10 hours a day apparently cannot get his lips to stay together when he has gum in his mouth. For some reason this drives me nuts, the only relief I get is cranking up my headphones and ignoring him.

Black05GT
08-16-2007, 11:03 AM
I am with you, it's not just gum though, I'm equally annoyed by open-mouthed food chewers:flipoff:

Black Hole
08-16-2007, 11:14 AM
I am with you, it's not just gum though, I'm equally annoyed by open-mouthed food chewers:flipoff:
It's okay....I'm annoyed by people who buy mods and just let em collect dust in their garage instead of installing them! :D :flipoff:

Let's get that stuff on guy!!!!

Holly
08-16-2007, 11:35 AM
I don't think loud gum chewing is intentional, it's just habit for some people.

My momma broke me from that habit when I was young, she HATES gum snappers, and she has no problem telling you if you are annoying her about it. :lol:

VuNiT3
08-16-2007, 11:39 AM
I can't stand when people chew anything with their mouth open. I will catch myself with the gum every now and then, but hardly ever.

Kevin Doe
08-16-2007, 11:45 AM
It's okay....I'm annoyed by people who buy mods and just let em collect dust in their garage instead of installing them! :D :flipoff:

It's okay....I'm annoyed by people who misuse the word "mods." You buy parts, when you put them on the car, it had been modified, and then you could call the modification a mod, but the part itself will never be a mod. :HYF: :lol:

thejock60
08-16-2007, 11:51 AM
i used to smack my brother for eating his cereal with his mouth open.

Black Hole
08-16-2007, 12:13 PM
It's okay....I'm annoyed by people who misuse the word "mods." You buy parts, when you put them on the car, it had been modified, and then you could call the modification a mod, but the part itself will never be a mod. :HYF: :lol:
:flipoff:
Is your car done yet?:evilflip:

R825OH
08-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Nice ^^

mach_u
08-16-2007, 12:29 PM
I can't stand when people chew anything with their mouth open. I will catch myself with the gum every now and then, but hardly ever.
+1!!! Nothing annoys me more (except for "I seen" lol - had to bring that up!) than seeing somebody's food in their mouth. Close your damn mouth while you are chewing you backwoods deliverance looking mutha fugger! :rolleyes:

95redstang
08-16-2007, 12:38 PM
I can't stand the open mouth chewing either. The one I hate the most is the nasty bastard that blows their nose right in front of everybody while people are eating. I couldn't tell you how many times I have been out with my family to eat and have gotten into arguements over this. Go to the damn bathroom you dirty fugger...

fst 5pto
08-16-2007, 12:50 PM
I def chew with my mouth closed when I am eating food... but for some reason I tend to chomp my gum pretty damn loud?

Mista Bone
08-16-2007, 03:48 PM
My EX wife would eat chips or chomp her gum very loudly. We'd get into agruements over it...she knew it pissed me off....and would still do it.......glad I left her!

Black05GT
08-17-2007, 01:47 PM

Let's get that stuff on guy!!!!

And another thing that annoys me, people that buy cars from other people fully modded, and then complain about other people not modding their car fast enough:flipoff:

I told u when they are going on:HYF:

Black Hole
08-17-2007, 02:03 PM
And another thing that annoys me, people that buy cars from other people fully modded, and then complain about other people not modding their car fast enough:flipoff:

I told u when they are going on:HYF:
Fully modded? Ha...far from it.

I've added plenty of mods since owning my car. :flipoff:

Black05GT
08-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Fully modded? Ha...far from it.

I've added plenty of mods since owning my car. :flipoff:

stickers don't count:flipoff:

Black Horse
08-17-2007, 03:37 PM
+1!!! Nothing annoys me more (except for "I seen" lol - had to bring that up!) than seeing somebody's food in their mouth. Close your damn mouth while you are chewing you backwoods deliverance looking mutha fugger! :rolleyes:

I guess you are trying to tell us you don't like "See" Food?

dedpedal
08-17-2007, 04:35 PM
The only time I like to hear loud smacking sounds from someone with something in her mouth is when she has my.... ahh never mind.

DeckerEnt
08-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Get your mind out of this gutter. Then pull me out too.
Keith

mach_u
08-18-2007, 08:53 AM
I guess you are trying to tell us you don't like "See" Food?
lol. No "See Food" haha!