PDA

View Full Version : Express check out lines

dedpedal
08-17-2007, 04:32 PM
Okay, so Im not the MOST considerate individual on the planet but at least I try. Todays pet peeve/bitch is the mudder fuggers that take way too many items in the express checkout lanes. I can usualy hold my breath and look the other way, but today (as seems to be my world lately) I simply lost control of my mouth and let it be known. This fat fuck was in front of me at Wally World with a basket half full of Twinkies, Hohos and other various snacks that surely aint on the Jenny Craig list of healthy eating. I started to count when he had half of his purchase loaded onto the counter.
Me: (loudly) "Ten fingers ten toes, YUP THATS TWENTY ALLRIGHT!"
Him (works up a sweat turning his pumpkin size head to look at me) " It not that much more"
Fuck you Tubby. Just for my comment he opens the little fridge by the counter and adds 2 bottles of Pepsi. In my aggitation, I figured a couple packs of gum wouldnt hurt, so I snuck them into his pile of munchies. He never noticed that, but I DID notice a box of tampons (SuperSize) that some lady either didnt have the money for or her Aunt Flo left town early yhad left on the shelf. Yep, right in the pile with the gum. Let the fat fucker explaine THAT to his woman (or mom, he struck me as the type who still lives with his parents at the age of 40). Just for good measure, I stuck the anti theft thing from a DVD on the handle of his cart. I did get one last snicker in as I passed him at the door, going over his reciept with the Walmart greeter. I guess he might think of using a regular lane next time he needs to feed his face.:HYF:

Demonracer
08-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Thats awesome. Explain those tampons assface.

R825OH
08-17-2007, 07:35 PM
Thats so fuckin hilarious Good Job Kev .go getcha a beer:lol::nono:

stangman_5
08-17-2007, 11:47 PM
:lol: Thats just freakin sweeet I always try not to say nothin to nobody, but now I will just put the theft thingys on their cart. :lol: :bigthumb

bobtsgt
08-18-2007, 09:06 AM
thanks for doing America a favor Kev. That was awesome.

Dipstick
08-18-2007, 05:04 PM
I love it when your in the self checkout lane and someone comes right up on your rear like thats going to make you move faster usually I slow down and start saying real loud in a retard voice " personal space" over and over again. I'll have to remember the security tag on the cart next time something happens to me.

Mista Bone
08-19-2007, 02:38 AM
also, if your going thru the express, know how to read the code on your fruit or veggies.

That little sticker with 4 numbers is there for a reason.

I do hate Meijers at times, only thing that will be open is 4 express lanes, I'll have a full cart.

Smithr66
08-19-2007, 01:08 PM
This is definitely in the top 3 best Dedpedal rants! LMAO!:rofl:

ADaughen
08-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Just wait, there is a store system out west that ONLY uses self checkouts. ;)

I got stuck waiting behind a lady at wally world... she couldn't understand why it kept asking her for more money... Service desk lady came over, told her "look you only put in $4.85, you owe $24.85".

I've gone to the self checkouts with a full cart. I think 20-25 items. Problem is I can run through a self checkout faster than a cashier and bag boy can scan all my items and take my money. And Krogers doesn't have an item limit on their self checkouts. ;)

Mista Bone
08-21-2007, 02:16 AM
New Meijer on Colerain is supposed to have self checkout lanes for "bigger" orders.

mustang8998
08-21-2007, 09:20 PM
[QUOTE=ADaughen;298146]Just wait, there is a store system out west that ONLY uses self checkouts. ;)

Wait alittle longer, and check out will be a breeze. RFI technology, will allow you to load up your cart and walk straight out the door, while billing your credit/check card.

dedpedal
08-21-2007, 11:12 PM
hey dumbass's, this wasnt a self check lane.

Dont make me smack you with ignorance the next time we meet.
And I saw a squirrel run across the street and he he didnt get run over by a car.. WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!

ADaughen
08-22-2007, 12:06 AM
[QUOTE=ADaughen;298146]Just wait, there is a store system out west that ONLY uses self checkouts. ;)

Wait alittle longer, and check out will be a breeze. RFI technology, will allow you to load up your cart and walk straight out the door, while billing your credit/check card.

Hy-Vee and others are already using "Pay By Touch" using your biometrics (finger print) to charge it to your bank account.