PDA

View Full Version : treated like i dont know POOP.

Ryan218
08-18-2007, 04:53 PM
because im15 EVERYONE thinks i cant do shit with my mustang or work on it for that matter...I'm sick of low rent mother fuckers on forums saying because im 15 i am incapable of body work for my car, engine work, anything its fucking ridicules...age don't mean shit...what you know is what dose...i mean god damn i don't know everything but i know enough about my car to know what i need to do.

todd86
08-18-2007, 05:29 PM
I thought I could work on cars when I was 15. Now that I'm 30 I realize all that work I did I shoulda let dad do! LOL!!! My Shit ran, sometimes!
And usually leaked something. Kids!

e5shea
08-18-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm 26, and I'd give anything to know now what I did when I was 15. Not saying that you don't know shit, just saying you'll see what we mean.

untamed
08-18-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm 26, and I'd give anything to know now what I did when I was 15. Not saying that you don't know shit, just saying you'll see what we mean.

Don't you mean (You'd give anything to know then, what you know now). Just messing with you.:D Give him some credit. At least he does own a Mustang.:bigthumb

R825OH
08-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Its salright Ryan , if you don't work on stuff you will never learn . Seems to me your learnin alot screw people if they "don't think" f'm:flipoff: just keep it up and show them.You are capable of anything you put your mind to.:bigthumb

firestang70
08-18-2007, 07:23 PM
If I talked like that at 15 my mother would of smacked me with every wrench she could find. Why do you care what keyboard ninjas think of you or your skills? Enjoy your car and not worry what others think.

stangman_5
08-18-2007, 08:38 PM
If people dont think you can do shit, give them a link to your cars progress because it looks to me like you know something to be getting all that shit done.

5.0calypso93lx
08-18-2007, 08:40 PM
because im15 EVERYONE thinks i cant do shit with my mustang or work on it for that matter...I'm sick of low rent mother fuckers on forums saying because im 15 i am incapable of body work for my car, engine work, anything its fucking ridicules...age don't mean shit...what you know is what dose...i mean god damn i don't know everything but i know enough about my car to know what i need to do.

Don't worry about it man, thats what everyone told me too when I got my car when I was 17 and did all the body work mostly myself. Now look at my car.

ibstrokin
08-19-2007, 12:30 AM
At 15 your more emotion than logic. Which is evidenced by all the cussing and poor grammar/punctuation. Calm down, focus on school, then work on your car.

Greg Seibert
08-19-2007, 01:38 AM
You will not know what you're capabilities are until you try them. Before you know it, you'll be a Pro, and telling us how to do sh!t. I am glad to hear such young fu(ks with an attitude, dude, and remember you'll make it! And you will never forget your first car. Before you know it, you'll be older, so hang on to 15 as long as you can.

Mista Bone
08-19-2007, 02:35 AM
nice lyric insert :)

I'd love to go back to when I was 15 and pay more attention......but then again at age 15 I was able to time a distributor when dad was having a heck of a time. Know that it's gonna twist as it drops it, he kept fighting at it. Mom called dinner, I stayed in the garage to get it timed. Took me about 20 minutes having never done it, but read about it on HR/CC/PHR/SC.

Snugged to holdnig bolt down, hit the key, fired right up. By the time dad finished his plate I'd already set the points and setting base timing. I proved to myself and my dad I WILL figure it out.

Thing is, at 15, you do all that labor, you'll VALUE you car more that some richie rich kid that is just handed the keys. You'll be the better person for it.

redripper
08-19-2007, 03:04 AM
low rent? how much money could a 15 year old make? you got to flip a lot of fucking whoppers to think your big pimpin. by the way how much is rent at mom and dads?

redripper
08-19-2007, 03:39 AM
by the way ignore people fuggin with you, do what you believe, if it seems right keep doing it. thats the only way you will get a head in life

plated
08-19-2007, 07:03 AM
i had a couple people tell me i need to stick to painting,these were a bunch of hating insecure little bitches,well i'd hear it from people they were popping shit behind my back that i don't know what i'm doing don't know how to build something fast:rolleyes: so i slapped some junk parts together and built a car to this day it was still faster than the ones they had built for them proffesionally:flipoff: so when someone says you can't go way out of your way to prove them wrong,if that don't work just pick up something and knock the hell out of them:chicken:

juiced347
08-19-2007, 10:39 AM
let me guess columbus racing

mustang8998
08-19-2007, 10:43 AM

Wash your mouth out, with soap! :HYF:

Then get your butt in the garage and get that heap fixed up. :rolleyes:

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Damn Ryan i can take 2 guesses as to what forum this thread is geared towards.....screw those guys man, if you've payed attention over there you can tell that things are going down hill REALLY fast and either a lot of people are about to get banned or all the quality members who actually help others are going to stop posting and then it's just going to get worse.

That's the beauty of a close nit local forum like this one....if someone is really REALLY being a total prick....he's definitely getting banned, but he might also get slapped around a little if he's seen in public by one of the people he's being a prick towards :lol:

Buckeye
08-19-2007, 04:11 PM
.treated like i dont know POOP

You Know Mr. Hankie?:booty:

PaulFiveOh
08-19-2007, 05:41 PM
At 15 your more emotion than logic. Which is evidenced by all the cussing and poor grammar/punctuation. Calm down, focus on school, then work on your car.

That is said like a true adult.

I am 19. I am not by any means an adult. I have how ever been on online automobile discussion forums since I was 15 also.
On CSS (http://www.cincystreetscene.com/forum), you can literally watch me grow up from age 15 to now. Just remember this hard fact, the younger you are, the more you have to try for people to take any thing you say with any seriousness.

Foxxx5oh
08-19-2007, 06:06 PM
let the haters hate, especially if you can do things they cant...fuck em if they cant take a joke...

Greg Seibert
08-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Remember too, that at age 15 for me, it was 1970, the near peak of the muscle car era. I recall changing points in my friends Dodge Dart slant six, dropping one of the points screws down into the advance weights. shearing the distributor drive shaft. When I fixed this, it gave me cofidence to build a 67 big block Fairlane with scrounged parts over a two year period. I learned more about cars in that span of time with help from older street racers and hot rod tech magazines than the best automotive school by doing it.

DeckerEnt
08-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Daumm I was born in 1970. My dad got me my first car at 15, spent the next 6 months fixing little stuff and when I got my license, I was out tearing it up in my 73 plymouth satalite 4 door. I thought I was the sh*t back then. I just have to laugh at myself looking back at that.
Keith

ricks_85_gt
08-19-2007, 10:24 PM
Im only 20 and if I knew then what I know now I would be driving my 71 mach 1. It was only 5 years I tried body work it was alright and I didnt give a damn what anybody thought cause I was the one who fixed the shit. They thought it was funny to laugh cause I was just a kid doin that shit. Now they pay me to do that so haha. Keep fixin your car the way you want it and dont let douchebags tell you you cant. At the end of the day just laugh and yell at stuff thats just laying around. Thats what I do and it just makes everything alright. Cause when its all done you can look at your project and say. I made that. Everybody will be shocked to find out a Kid did that. People told me I would never be able to play the guitar. Damn were they wrong!!

Foxxx5oh
08-19-2007, 11:32 PM
but rick...you DONT know shit...:D:D j/k buuuudy

ricks_85_gt
08-19-2007, 11:34 PM
I know enough to know you know that I know that you know that I know.......ya know!!

Foxxx5oh
08-20-2007, 12:13 AM
oh i know...

ricks_85_gt
08-20-2007, 12:24 AM
glad that you know cause I don't hahahaha:lol:

pegasus
08-20-2007, 09:42 AM
dude use it
work and learn your 15 talk is chep no1 cares about how much you say you know about this or that or the othere thing show us

Ryan218
08-20-2007, 11:49 AM
:tard:

I know enough to know you know that I know that you know that I know.......ya know!!

Mike
08-20-2007, 12:07 PM
You're 15, you probably don't know very much about cars. And if you do, it probably comes from magazines and websites.

What you really should do if you care about learning, without destroying your car, would be move slow with mods, and make sure to have someone who actually has experience with mechanics help you out.

Kevin Doe
08-20-2007, 01:59 PM
...age don't mean shit...what you know is what dose...

How ironic! LMAO.

Ryan218
08-20-2007, 03:00 PM
You're 15, you probably don't know very much about cars. And if you do, it probably comes from magazines and websites.

What you really should do if you care about learning, without destroying your car, would be move slow with mods, and make sure to have someone who actually has experience with mechanics help you out.

after is painted is when im starting with mods.....

5 lug is first...
then id like to do a full exhaust...shorties, H pipe, bullets...

im not really worried about destroying my car as Ive been messing with 5.0 since i was 10...i know more then most think i do..yes im young and yes i know i still have ALOT to learn but what ticks me off is when people tell me what my capability's are and are not.

Foxxx5oh
08-20-2007, 04:09 PM
dude use it
work and learn your 15 talk is chep no1 cares about how much you say you know about this or that or the othere thing show us

wow...are there any words in that?

pegasus
08-20-2007, 04:45 PM
why ya gotta be haten... you know what i mean

Foxxx5oh
08-20-2007, 04:54 PM
yeah, but a little grammar, spelling, and punctuation wouldnt hurt you, would it?

Mista Bone
08-20-2007, 05:06 PM
after is painted is when im starting with mods.....

5 lug is first...
then id like to do a full exhaust...shorties, H pipe, bullets...

im not really worried about destroying my car as Ive been messing with 5.0 since i was 10...i know more then most think i do..yes im young and yes i know i still have ALOT to learn but what ticks me off is when people tell me what my capability's are and are not.

Ryan, forget the intrawebs and work on YOUR car. Right now what your capable of IS limited, but your still gonna be out in the garage learning and testing yourself. Forget what the others think, do your thing......

Gene
08-22-2007, 09:26 AM
When you're 21, you're going to look back on what you knew at 15 and realize "I didn't know shit".

When you're 25, you're going to look back at 21 and think the same thing.

Just think about what it's going to be like when you're 35, 45, 50, etc...

Instead of thinking you know everything, listen to people who are more experienced than you...you may find that you learn something valuable.

pegasus
08-22-2007, 11:59 AM
yeah, but a little grammar, spelling, and punctuation wouldnt hurt you, would it?

It might! OUCH!