PDA

View Full Version : F*%king Ricers

RyanR
08-20-2007, 10:34 PM
I was driving down 125 today and a red vr6 volkswagen was tail gateing me from beechmont to amelia. He proceeded to try and pass me in the turning lane and it did not work so he slammed on his brakes. I gave him the thumbs down because I simply hate people who drive like that and wish them a wall at 100mph. I then mind my own business and then there they are again. the tough guy passenger ask me what my fu%$ing problem was and i simply laughted and asking him if he wanted to race :lol: (my daily is slow). He takes off and the passenger throws a coke can out the window and i had to swerve to miss it. So I finally pass them pull into a parking lot where i was going to direct them in to discuss the matter. They pulled a u turn in the middle of amelia. I hate people like this they are a waste of air and should be shot fucking low rents trying to fuck something up I work hard for and they drive a 5 dollar car. Sorry just venting because i am extremly madd.

5.0Greaser
08-20-2007, 10:59 PM
Yeah i hear the ricers are bad out on that side of town.

DeckerEnt
08-20-2007, 11:17 PM
I wish bumping was legal. Hate those guys too. I just hate most drivers on the road. You would think that in a 65 zone, going 60 would be no problem but when you have 10 cars behind you that need to be some where, it is frustrating to say the least.
Keith

bobtsgt
08-21-2007, 12:56 PM
that sucks Ryan. You have to be cautious up around these parts. People don't care about anything. I'll keep an eye out for the shithead

BIGHONKEY
08-21-2007, 01:32 PM
So what makes them a ricer? VW=kraut. Sounds just like a good old classic fuck-tard to me.

cobrajoe
08-21-2007, 03:50 PM
Like Foxworthy said "It should be completely legal to get up under them, get them lose and put them in the curb/wall!!!":lol:

RyanR
08-21-2007, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=BIGHONKEY;298312]So what makes them a ricer? VW=kraut.

no...... driving and acting in the manner they were defines them as a ricer

02mingryGT
08-22-2007, 11:17 AM

no...... driving and acting in the manner they were defines them as a ricer
+1

It's not restricted to just imports either as you can have your domestic ricer.

plated
08-22-2007, 11:46 AM

no...... driving and acting in the manner they were defines them as a ricerwasn't you the one doing 100mph with a car load of teens in your import and got pulled over:lol: you just described your self:bigthumb

Holly
08-22-2007, 12:00 PM
I was in Louisville yesterday, there were ricers everywhere! They were all cruising Preston Highway. I saw some UGLY cars while I was down there!

RyanR
08-22-2007, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=sleeper5oh;298393]wasn't you the one doing 100mph with a car load of teens in your import and got pulled over:lol: you just described your self:bigthumb

arnt you the one that ows and 18 year old money.........pretty much describes yourself:bigthumb

RyanR
08-22-2007, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=platedturbonotc;298618]

arnt you the one that ows and 18 year old money.........pretty much describes yourself:bigthumb

ohh and ya fucked me on a 1500 paint job thanks bud.......

Blacksunshine
08-22-2007, 06:54 PM
[QUOTE=sleeper5oh;298734]

ohh and ya fucked me on a 1500 paint job thanks bud.......

Ouch... that hurts..:(

plated
08-22-2007, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=sleeper5oh;298734]

ohh and ya fucked me on a 1500 paint job thanks bud.......excuse me you little fucking theif:flipoff: i know you stole something out of my garage,i;ll let zach handle your little punk ass theif.;) cause you know i'll straight drop your ass.oh i forgot to tell moontang you have sticky fingers when he asked what kind of worker you would be.by the way RYAN/SLEEPER5OH IS A FUCKING THEIF KEEP HIM AWAY FROM YOUR GARAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT AINT BOLTED TO THE FLOOR.

RyanR
08-22-2007, 07:51 PM
hahaha you call me a theif what did i steal chris besides your dignity....anyone that knows you knows that your a crook. where are all your friends? funny.... you know what im not worried about it anyone that knows me personally knows im a good guy and never stole anything in my life...as far as dropping me haha who is immature in this case. an as far as stealing your a joke i dont need anything from your broke ass i have a job and work for my things....wow i must of struck a nerve does the truth hurt that bad chris? You can try and make me look bad but im not worried about you and i know the truth and i never stole a damn thing i was the best friend you had i spent more time helping you than on my own car for NOTHING. sorry admins

plated
08-22-2007, 07:52 PM
are you talking about that rotten out 88 i welded 1000 patch panels stripped the whole car and painted and graphics u ungreatfull little bitch!!i gave you more than you could ever ask for,for $1,500 u do nothing but sel them after your dumb ass tears them apart and can't put them back together,next time you have a problem come see me about it :HYF:

RyanR
08-22-2007, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=sleeper5oh;298744]

Ouch... that hurts..:(

if you only knew the truth behind that and i can go take pics anytime to prove it.

RyanR
08-22-2007, 07:54 PM
are you talking about that rotten out 88 i welded 1000 patch panels stripped the whole car and painted and graphics u ungreatfull little bitch!!i gave you more than you could ever ask for,for $1,500 u do nothing but sel them after yoour dumb ass tears them apart and can't put them back together,next time you have a problem come see me about:HYF:

I ASKED YOU WHAT YOU WANTED FOR PRICE WISE TO TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO A GOOD JOB ANDYOU GAVE ME THAT PRICE......

plated
08-22-2007, 08:00 PM
THE THEIF WORD MUST BE BOTHERING YOU(according to your pm's) THE TRUTH HURTS SO DOES A PUNCH IN THE NOSE YOUR 18 RIGHT?

plated
08-22-2007, 08:04 PM
a couple complaints out of a thousand aint to bad i guess.:bigthumb

Blacksunshine
08-22-2007, 08:19 PM

I Don't know you sleepr5oh( I don't think anyways , but I do sorta know Chris, I have seen several of the paint jobs he has done and they are pretty nice. As for a couple complaints.... SHit happens...

Now mellow out guys. Can't we all just get along?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

RyanR
08-22-2007, 08:21 PM
I Don't know you sleepr5oh( I don't think anyways , but I do sorta know Chris, I have seen several of the paint jobs he has done and they are pretty nice. As for a couple complaints.... SHit happens...

Now mellow out guys. Can't we all just get along?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i was the guy slaving in chrises garage all the time and as far as his paint goes yea he dos do good work when he wants and for me for some reason he screwed me and anyone who has ever seen the car will tell you the same... never mind ill take pics to prove my point

plated
08-22-2007, 08:23 PM
i was the guy slaving in chrises garage all the time and as far as his paint goes yea he dos do good work when he wants and for me for some reason he screwed me and anyone who has ever seen the car will tell you the same... never mind ill take pics to prove my point

take them pictures and then fold them, then bend over ,then cram them up your ass.then take a pic of that and post it you dumbass we'll enjoy that one more:popcorn: what about when you drove thru the back of a womans car and who fixed it for your ass for next to nothing,did you forget that one when telling people i'm a crook.

RyanR
08-22-2007, 08:30 PM
I BOUGHT THE PAINT AND STILL PAID YOU OHH YEA AND I WAS TAKING YOU SOMEWHERE IN THAT PROCESS...JUST LIKE COLUMBUS...AND HERE IS ANOTHER GREAT POINT ABOUT YOUR SHADYNESS YOU CLAIMED YOUR CAR MADE 546 611, NOW IT DID MAKE THAT ONE TIME WHEN THE BOOST SPIKED TO 18 IBS. CALL ME A LIER I HAVE IT ON CAMERA. NOW WHAT DID IT MAKE LAST TIME AT THE DYNO?

RyanR
08-22-2007, 08:40 PM
As for a couple complaints.... SHit happens...

50 FUCKING RUNS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DOOR JUST DOES NOT HAPPEN. DRY SPOTS EVERYWHERE DONT JUST HAPPEN. IT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RUSH SHIT OUT THE DOOR AND DONT CARE. YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR 15 YEARS OLD AND SOMEONE TAKES YOU MONEY AND DOES THAT YOU IT BUILDS AGGRESION. 1500 DOLLARS AT 15 IS A LOT OF MONEY THAT I WORKED HARD FOR

plated
08-22-2007, 08:43 PM
I BOUGHT THE PAINT AND STILL PAID YOU OHH YEA AND I WAS TAKING YOU SOMEWHERE IN THAT PROCESS...JUST LIKE COLUMBUS...AND HERE IS ANOTHER GREAT POINT ABOUT YOUR SHADYNESS YOU CLAIMED YOUR CAR MADE 546 611, NOW IT DID MAKE THAT ONE TIME WHEN THE BOOST SPIKED TO 18 IBS. CALL ME A LIER I HAVE IT ON CAMERA. NOW WHAT DID IT MAKE LAST TIME AT THE DYNO? it made enough power to go 10'20's what have you put together my son? you BIG'OL STICKY FINGER LITTLE RED HANDED THEIF

RyanR
08-22-2007, 08:47 PM
HAHA YEA IM A THEIF EVERYONE LOOK OUT I STEAL THATS WHY I WORK 40 PLUS HOURS A WEEK TO STEAL FROM PEOPLE:lol: YOUR FUNNY YOU BEEN SMOKIN TO MANY?

plated
08-22-2007, 08:48 PM
HAHA YEA IM A THEIF EVERYONE LOOK OUT I STEAL THATS WHY I WORK 40 PLUS HOURS A WEEK TO STEAL FROM PEOPLE:lol: YOUR FUNNY YOU BEEN SMOKIN TO MANY?ol' sticky fingers is your new under the breath nickname:D

RyanR
08-22-2007, 08:59 PM
IM DONE MAY YOU LIVE A LONG A WONDERFUL LIFE GOOD WRITTENS

plated
08-22-2007, 09:00 PM
IM DONE MAY YOU LIVE A LONG A WONDERFUL LIFE GOOD WRITTENS

alright sticky fingers:bigthumb i better go check my garage doors and windows are shut before i go to sleep,i know you won't be able to sleep tonight awww upset and shit U sweet ryan you can see it in the twinkle in your eye

RyanR
08-22-2007, 09:28 PM
i apologize to all the mods and admins for this thread feel free to do what ever is needed and i do apologize this is not how i am just a lot of things on the back of my mind that are now out thanks

plated
08-22-2007, 09:34 PM
i apologize to all the mods and admins for this thread feel free to do what ever is needed and i do apologize this is not how i am just a lot of things on the back of my mind that are now out thanks
do u feel better :lol: your a fucking joke i found pics on cincinnatistreetracing of what u stole from me .u are now labled as a theif,and i was going to let it slide knowing your just theif point blank!! deal with it,funny i've heard the storie about you a yr ago being a theif and should have listend,you screwed the hell out of chris at pauls automotive when you sold him the 95 told him a bunch of lies about parts that wasn't there

mymustang1
08-22-2007, 11:12 PM
i know the truth you had estimate for $5,000 from other shops to restore the thing.chris charged you $1,500 knowing u didn't have that kind of money.and tried to help u out.u know body shops charge $2,000 and more just to spray a car thats not including all the rust repairs done on the car.and stripping the car down alll the body work and the time to do the graffix.u only paid a thousand dollars for the car.and should have known better than starting with a very rusty car to begine with,chris tried to take the time and show you how to work on cars hell look what he can do.his work and reputation is highly known.he needs to quit being so nice to people it seems to bite him in the ass.hopefully u both learned something from this

Mista Bone
08-22-2007, 11:12 PM
Hello Whipping room........

Mista Bone
08-22-2007, 11:13 PM

Yep, can't make everyone happy........

fixing a tranny on my dime right now.....

Pitviper1996
08-23-2007, 01:01 AM
so want to paint my car :)

Maximus
08-23-2007, 01:15 AM
DRAMA ON THE BOARD!!! LOL!!
I thougt the "other" young guy was the guilty one stealing shit from garages?
(hes reading this now saying, OH SHIT!! Maximus knows Im a LOW RENT PIECE OF WHITE TRASH, A LOAD THAT SHOULDVE BEEN SWALLOWED!!)

Anywho, KMA and carry on.:lol:

plated
08-23-2007, 01:23 AM
DRAMA ON THE BOARD!!! LOL!!
I thougt the "other" young guy was the guilty one stealing shit from garages?
(hes reading this now saying, OH SHIT!! Maximus knows Im a LOW RENT PIECE OF WHITE TRASH, A LOAD THAT SHOULDVE BEEN SWALLOWED!!)

Anywho, KMA and carry on.:lol: that must be a shitty feeling knowing you have been exposed as a theif.is picking something up and carrying it off stealing not even asked if it could be borrowed hell just take that shit right ryan they won't miss it:bigthumb i mean sticky fingers.and if you knew i was such a broke ass why did you steal from the poor that just makes it worse.

Maximus
08-23-2007, 01:54 AM
Low Rents, whatcha gonna do:HYF:

:lol:

Mista Bone
08-23-2007, 02:57 AM
move to KENTUCKY!

Blacksunshine
08-23-2007, 08:43 PM
This is still going? Hang on, I will be back I'm going to get some popcorn....lol

mustang8998
08-23-2007, 09:07 PM
Here ya go John!

:popcorn:

plated
08-23-2007, 10:35 PM
lets just say this little incident has been addressed

Blacksunshine
08-23-2007, 10:45 PM
Here ya go John!

:popcorn:

Thats funny Jeff...