PDA

View Full Version : pinks

crazyernie
08-21-2007, 10:51 PM
I am one of the owners of the camaro which was won by the men in Ohio, I would just like to say what a cause these guys were racing for. In which we are proud to have been a part of. I will say these folks were some of the best sportsman we have had the privilege to race against, we now feel that we have some new great friends. We also know what hard work it takes to get one of these cars ready for the show and to all those folks that think the show if not real just go look in there garage and see, what a great show we all were part of, that is the pink show. I would like to end this by saying you all must be proud of those men and there hard work, and by the way what an engine builder that Mike Bell was, and I will say all you folks up in that area need to go see Mike for engine work, thanks again ernie

Foxxx5oh
08-21-2007, 10:59 PM
WOW! Welcome to the site, and props for a great display of sportsmanship on your behalf, the Camaro looks to be a beautifully built machine. IMO it's good to see there are no sore spots coming out, from what i read it was a helluva showing.

Black Hole
08-21-2007, 11:02 PM
Glad to see ya got on here guy. ;)

Matt.

DeckerEnt
08-21-2007, 11:12 PM
Welcome to our neck of the woods. Check back often. Thanks for a great race.
Keith

dedpedal
08-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Guy,I was there to see it. Ive watched many of the shows and you guys were one of the most stand up group Ive ever seen on there. You are allways welcome at any of our events and I for one would be happy to give you a place to sleep afterwards.
Thanks for being there.

beefcake
08-22-2007, 09:29 AM
welcome aboard!

Sharad
08-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Thanks for stopping in Ernie! I wasn't there, but it sounds like you guys are a class act. You are all most welcome here!

firestang70
08-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Ernie, this is a true show of class on your teams part. The crew all commented you guys were hard racers and great competitors. Thanks for making half of the greatest episode of Pinks!

nowrnty
08-22-2007, 10:50 AM
:agree::welcome:

ihave1sweetride
08-22-2007, 10:58 AM
I agree too!

Welcome!!

'92Stang
08-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Ernie, this is a true show of class on your teams part. The crew all commented you guys were hard racers and great competitors. Thanks for making half of the greatest episode of Pinks!

:agree:, We heard nothing but good things about your crew. This is just another example of what good, stand up classy guys ya'll are. Stop by often:bigthumb

Mr.Moontang
08-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Welcome aboard

plated
08-22-2007, 11:40 AM
i was out there helping out ,i'm glad we won't be on national tv looing like ass munches,i think we all put on one hell of a show that we won't regret seeing on national tv over and over again,i tell ya the first few shows of pinks was just horrible.he was saying something about ours being a 1hr episode??

Jaylynn
08-22-2007, 12:23 PM
It's really nice of you & some of the others on your team have come over here & spend some time. I know i heard nothing from the Sangbanger guys' team but great things about you guys. I did get to meet some of the ladies in your group too - some cool ladies supporting their guys' hobby!

I know that the sbz side of things was really down to the wire getting that car done, running down the track for the first time Sat before the event..... even race day there was some minor drama.... so i'm really proud of those guys!!! I'm sure you all had your share of issues too.

The whole event is pretty mind-blowing live (a little boring too not being able to hear the negotiating) - but i was on pins & needles every single race - what a compitition! The guys from both teams put a lot of blood, sweat & heart into those cars & it's hard to lose something like that. But everyone did go into this knowing that risk too & both teams seemed to really take that attitude - compete hard to win, but be sportsman like abt it & have some fun.

Hats off to both teams!

Silver Bullet
08-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Welcome.... sounds like it will be a good show to watch!

R825OH
08-22-2007, 12:28 PM
WElcome , you all too are a great bunch of Guys:bigthumb

MrsAPE
08-22-2007, 01:08 PM
Welcome!! Best pinks episode ever says it all!! I wasn't there but hubby helped with the motor/car work while here. We canNOT wait to watch it!! Proud to be a part of this group!

NXcoupe
08-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Ernie,
It's been nice chatting with you the past week or so. You guys are good people and are welcome in our area anytime! Hope to see you at the track again sometime. thanks for the kind words.

Demonracer
08-22-2007, 03:20 PM
Class act

Blacksunshine
08-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Thats cool man. Hey does anyone know when the show will air on TV?

NXcoupe
08-22-2007, 03:31 PM
Season premier in February is what we were told, that may change.

crazyernie
08-22-2007, 04:06 PM
we think its the first show in feb. 2008

Holly
08-22-2007, 04:24 PM
The Pinks guys told us in the camper that morning that the first episode of each season airs the Wednesday after the Daytona 500, so we are looking at the end of February.

Welcome to our board CrazyErnie!

bcoh5gt
08-22-2007, 04:55 PM
I have to say this is pretty cool of you guys to be men and come visit our board. Vinny always had open arms and the rest of us do too. WELCOME and I also hope you guys make it to a cruise in or something.

ibstrokin
08-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Welcome Ernie. I was a crew member and really enjoyed meeting some of your guys.I know it's been said, but if your ever in the area, let us know, I'm sure we could get together for a beer or 10.

Is there a website your group of guys are a member of. I would like to check that out also.

PonymanfiveO
08-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Glad to see you on here Ernie. Stangbangerz is about cool cars and friends, not just a "mustang club" like most think. All you guys are welcome on here and we hope to see more of ya!

It was a crazy, crazy race and I know Bob and I both drove the hell out of those cars!
It was kind of funny, the last pass both cars coming up the return road, smoke rolling off them. They went through an unbelievable seven pass battle!

God I'd love to see an hour long episode out of our show!

BigBadStang
08-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Great to hear all of the kind words being tossed back and forth.
it's refreshing to see this, when alot of the groups that appear on PINKS have major attitudes to say the least.

Welcome to the board!

Moremph
08-22-2007, 10:21 PM
welcome to the site man

it was a heck of a fun time!!

if we do it again i say we pick a cooler location!! (in heat that is)

Travis