PDA

View Full Version : HOT!!!

todd86
08-22-2007, 10:11 AM
MY BARN IS SO FUKN HOT! IVE BEEN THRASHING ON MY CAR AND WANT IT OUT SO BAD, BUT ROLLING AROUND IN THE FLOOR DRIPPING SWEAT SUX! NEED A LIFT!!!! JUST WANTING TO BITCH!

kennebellcobra
08-22-2007, 11:04 AM
You just need to put the car in the a/c section and put the motors out in the heat:lol:

bobtsgt
08-22-2007, 11:16 AM
even with 2 box fans on me I still sweat bullets. can't wait for fall.

todd86
08-22-2007, 11:18 AM
The a/c section is only 16x20(16ft deep). I wish it'd fit.LOL! Guess I'll go back out and sweat some more.

todd86
08-22-2007, 11:26 AM
even with 2 box fans on me I still sweat bullets. can't wait for fall.

yeah the fans dont do much but blow dirt in my fukn eyes! I wish fall would come early! Like today....:HYF:

Holly
08-22-2007, 12:02 PM
can't wait for fall.

I'm with you on that one. I love Fall! I'm sick of this humidity. I want to open my windows and let the fresh air in!

Silver Bullet
08-22-2007, 12:29 PM
Yep, I have to work the Dave Mathews concert today... it will be a hot one!:mad:

Black Hole
08-22-2007, 12:35 PM
Today is pretty warm....I just went out to grab some lunch and even with the top down, I was sweating when I got back to the office. That only happens when it's in the upper 90's with humidity. :(

04comporangegt
08-22-2007, 12:44 PM
:agree: I had the same problem when I went to luch in the vert.

MrsAPE
08-22-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm with you on that one. I love Fall! I'm sick of this humidity. I want to open my windows and let the fresh air in!

+1!!! Found out a bit ago they are dismissing school 2 hours early tomorrow due to heat. (northwest)

todd86
08-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Allright its too hot to work outside, so I guess its break time til dark. Did get the car fired up and through a heat cycle so at least thats some motovation to go out tonight, pull the upper intake and retorque the heads and finish wiring up the laffin gas.:lol: My neighbors prolly love the open headers:lol:. I still gotta shim the ring gear and do something w/ the interior but its gettin there. Motor sounds awesome and has 60lbs o/p at idle so that made me happy. Gettin in the shower now cuz I am drenched, maybe it was the beer from last night:confused:. Later

NXcoupe
08-22-2007, 03:42 PM
I kind of like the heat. Beats freezing. Did you get your trans issue worked out?

todd86
08-22-2007, 03:55 PM
yes, liberty is making it right, they just sent me the wrong trans

dedpedal
08-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I measured 126 on the floor in front of the windows I was tinting today then about an hour afterwards, the same spot was down to 86. Still hotter than Ophras thighs after a 10 mile run.

Timido
08-22-2007, 07:08 PM
I measured 126 on the floor in front of the windows I was tinting today then about an hour afterwards, the same spot was down to 86. Still hotter than Ophras thighs after a 10 mile run.

Thats Damn HOT

Yes today was a beautiful day in the queensgate garage. The lovly smell of the stinky river and the oven like temperatures.

Mista Bone
08-23-2007, 02:57 AM
a "guys shower" after working in this heat......

Who here doesn't enjoy getting home to the AC, sipping a beer in front of the fan after working outside in this crap?

Grab a second beer and head for the shower......strip down, set the water to luke warm, crack open a beer and just relax in the steady stream of cooling water, sipping on your favorite brewskie.

Ladies, you get to enjoy your "spa" treatments, well the shower is our spa. We make sure to spend extra time cleaning the "man parts" just in case you feel frisky and we have any energy left for later, while enjoying our beer.......in the shower.....relaxing.

Is it winter yet and time for "cuddling".....?

mach_u
08-23-2007, 08:31 AM
Ladies, you get to enjoy your "spa" treatments, well the shower is our spa. We make sure to spend extra time cleaning the "man parts" just in case you feel frisky and we have any energy left for later, while enjoying our beer.......in the shower.....relaxing.
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth... :barf:

MADMOD
08-23-2007, 08:59 AM
Please don't EVER tell us about you taking a show again......:HYF:

todd86
08-23-2007, 09:09 AM
MORE BITHCHING! LIBERTY SENT ME THE WRONG TRANS AND WILL TAKE THE 2-3 WEEKS TO GET ME THE RIGHT ONE. SO NOW I GET TO PULL IT OUT AND SHIP IT BACK WOOHOO! ALL THIS WORK TRYING TO GET THE CAR OUT AND:HYF: I GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A FUCKN CARP. YOUVE PROLLY HEARD THIS BUT ILL SAY IT ANYWAY, IT COULD BE RAINING PUSSY AND I'D GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A FUKN DICK!

Kevin Doe
08-23-2007, 09:49 AM
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth... :barf:

I love mista bones posts made in a drunken stuper at 3AM! Hahahah, and yes, I also had chunks in my throat.

bobtsgt
08-23-2007, 10:22 AM
MORE BITHCHING! LIBERTY SENT ME THE WRONG TRANS AND WILL TAKE THE 2-3 WEEKS TO GET ME THE RIGHT ONE. SO NOW I GET TO PULL IT OUT AND SHIP IT BACK WOOHOO! ALL THIS WORK TRYING TO GET THE CAR OUT AND:HYF: I GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A FUCKN CARP. YOUVE PROLLY HEARD THIS BUT ILL SAY IT ANYWAY, IT COULD BE RAINING PUSSY AND I'D GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A FUKN DICK!

some guy on MD.com is having problems with Liberty. Its taken them over 12 weeks to modify a input shaft

5/18/07 I called Liberty's Gears to order a 26 spline input shaft for my T-45 transmission. They were very pleasant and told me to send them my input shaft and 3 weeks later it will be done. Having to wait before for my turbo kit (they said 3 months it took 6, but thats different story) prompted me to clarify, I asked if 3 weeks was a accurate time or could it be longer. The told me that they do these all the time and it takes them 3 weeks.
5/19/07 I shipped my input shaft to them via USPS
5/22/07 They received the input shaft
5/24/07 I called them to verify that they received the input shaft. They acknowledged receipt and told me that they would call me when it was done in approx 3-4 weeks.... I didn't say anything but was hoping this was not a sign of things to come.
Week 1: no call
Week 2: no call
Week 3: no call
Week 4: no call
Week 5: no call
Week 6: I call them the find out whats going on and they said that they were very busy but it should be done next Monday. call back then
Week 7: Its Monday and I call back and still same answer should be next week WE WILL CALL YOU!
Week 8: no call
Week 9: went on vacation for a week
Week 10:Back for vacation and still no call so I called them and still same answer "next week"
Week 11: I went out of town on business
Week 12: Back home and still no call, so I call and ask WTF?? during their impressive display of BS he let it slip that it only takes ONE day to modify the shaft, ONE. So that means that the 90 days its been their which is 60 business days they could not find the time to do ONE shaft..WTF? Any one out their have a similar story?
Like I said in the title BUYER BEWARE

todd86
08-23-2007, 10:49 AM
OH SHIT! I WILL DRIVE TO MICHIGAN IF I HAVE TO. IT WAS THEIR SCREW UP. MAYBE I WONT SHIP IT AND JUST PAY EM A VISIT!

bobtsgt
08-23-2007, 10:57 AM
might not be a bad idea if you got the time

todd86
08-23-2007, 11:23 AM
JUST GOT OFF PHONE WITH THEM AND I'M HEADING UP TOMORROW. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF I NEED IN STOCK AND ARE GONNA MAKE IT RIGHT AND I WANNA BE THERE FOR THAT. OFF TO MICHIGAN I GO!

bobtsgt
08-23-2007, 11:32 AM
holy hell. have fun and take some pics :lol:

chad393na
08-23-2007, 02:30 PM
MY BARN IS SO FUKN HOT! IVE BEEN THRASHING ON MY CAR AND WANT IT OUT SO BAD, BUT ROLLING AROUND IN THE FLOOR DRIPPING SWEAT SUX! NEED A LIFT!!!! JUST WANTING TO BITCH!

I know what you mean, i'm working in a barn too! I fukin hate this part of summer- can't wait 'till october!! You should save up for a lift, it will pay for itself in no time.

todd86
08-23-2007, 03:02 PM
BEEN WANTING A LIFT BUT IT SEEMS I WASTE ALL MY MONEY ON THIS STUPID FUKN RACECAR!!!LOL!! I'LL GET ONE SOON!

Mista Bone
08-23-2007, 03:22 PM
yep, Liberty is off my list....was supposed to cut a first gear and input shaft....that was 3 months ago.......

mach u, truth hurts? You'll read Kev's rant but get "choked" up on mine, how touching :)

BTW, going almost 2 weeks without drinking.....shit those 2 x 40oz kicked ass :)

mustang8998
08-23-2007, 07:31 PM
BTW, going almost 2 weeks without drinking.....shit those 2 x 40oz kicked ass :)

BUT, what are you smoking? :eek:

Mista Bone
08-23-2007, 11:21 PM
I don't smoke.

Might be the carb cleaner I've been using to clean transmission parts.

MrsAPE
08-24-2007, 07:46 AM
Oh Mista, I so did not need that image in my head!!!!!!!!

dedpedal
08-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Ive been making gravy in my shorts all week long. Yea, I work inside in the AC but when Im actualy working, its in the direct sunlight behind glass. I feel like an ant under god's magnifying glass.