View Full Version : deer

pegasus
08-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Guess what. Yeah last night I picked up a passanger in my windsheld,
175lb doe wile dinner was great I need a new windsheld and fix my hood
I should have gone hunting last year

DeckerEnt
08-23-2007, 12:03 PM
My bro did the same thing last year. $5700 later, all was fixed. He always gets 2 or 3 during the season here.
Keith

plated
08-23-2007, 12:06 PM
they have been real bad latley,i've been seeing them everywhere in the past month,i just videod 2 in my backyard i was throwing sticks and rocks at them they just looked at me stupid and stayed so i walked back in the house

pegasus
08-23-2007, 01:26 PM
i got the windsheld fixed Mr glass 107.00 co-pay

Black Hole
08-23-2007, 04:55 PM
They had a story on Channel 12 news last night about how bad they are down in Ft. Thomas KY......showed a baby doe limping across the street with a hurt leg. :(

Holly
08-23-2007, 05:11 PM
They are all over my street (Old US 52). Yesterday I saw 5 on my street crossing the road on my way home, and then this morning I saw at least 10 just on my road (2 different groups of them).

There was a very small baby doe in my back yard two weeks ago, alone. I went out back to hang my sheets on the clothes line and it was just grazing. It didn't run away when it saw me, it just kept eating. I was telling my friend Hoss about it, he works for the Village of New Richmond. He said he had just cleaned up one off 52, it was probably that baby's momma.

They need to get them as soon as they are hit, with this hot weather, they start stinking right away!

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-23-2007, 05:28 PM
I hit a big fat racoon this morning on my way to work....little sucker ran right out in front of me and i got him with both wheels :(

Mista Bone
08-23-2007, 05:40 PM
They had a story on Channel 12 news last night about how bad they are down in Ft. Thomas KY......showed a baby doe limping across the street with a hurt leg. :(

hurt?, that front leg was broke and bent the opposite way.......

Black Hole
08-23-2007, 05:54 PM
hurt?, that front leg was broke and bent the opposite way.......
Yeah.... sad. :(

dedpedal
08-23-2007, 07:30 PM
They need to be shot and turned into food for homeless shelters and free stores. The deer population has long ago turned from cute pieces of nature to a pestilence. Theres simply too many and the only enemy they have is cars.

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-23-2007, 08:54 PM
They need to be shot and turned into food for homeless shelters and free stores. The deer population has long ago turned from cute pieces of nature to a pestilence. Theres simply too many and the only enemy they have is cars.

Yeah seriously....there's not much in the form of a predator other than the limited hunting and being mowed down by cars.

cin_mustang
08-23-2007, 09:26 PM
I agree!! Those bastards cost me every year. I average one a year for the last several years. I've just resorted to driving the junk from our yard so it's no big loss! I think it should be legal to hunt them from your car. I could charge and make a butt load since the ones up here are al quaida deer and there hiding out waiting for me to drive down the street.

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-23-2007, 09:40 PM
I agree!! Those bastards cost me every year. I average one a year for the last several years. I've just resorted to driving the junk from our yard so it's no big loss! I think it should be legal to hunt them from your car. I could charge and make a butt load since the ones up here are al quaida deer and there hiding out waiting for me to drive down the street.

Damned deer terrorists :mad: :HYF::dummy::AR15::squirt::tard:

junk89lx
08-23-2007, 09:57 PM
They are all over my street (Old US 52). Yesterday I saw 5 on my street crossing the road on my way home, and then this morning I saw at least 10 just on my road (2 different groups of them).

There was a very small baby doe in my back yard two weeks ago, alone. I went out back to hang my sheets on the clothes line and it was just grazing. It didn't run away when it saw me, it just kept eating. I was telling my friend Hoss about it, he works for the Village of New Richmond. He said he had just cleaned up one off 52, it was probably that baby's momma.

They need to get them as soon as they are hit, with this hot weather, they start stinking right away!

hey Holly i'll come take care of yours and plated's problems at the end of september....:)

Stang849
08-24-2007, 07:11 AM
My mom has been using my paintball gun to chase them away from her bird feeders. So if you live on the Eastside and see a rather colorful deer you will know where it came from.

95redstang
08-24-2007, 02:42 PM
My mom has been using my paintball gun to chase them away from her bird feeders. So if you live on the Eastside and see a rather colorful deer you will know where it came from.

:lol::bigthumb

pegasus
08-24-2007, 04:03 PM
I hit a big fat racoon this morning on my way to work....little sucker ran right out in front of me and i got him with both wheels :(

thats worth 10 points

fastone
08-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Well Ill offer my service to any KY'ian..... if you have some land and would like to let me help control the deer population leave me a PM and Ill get back with you!! A few of us from the fire house are looking for some land to hunt... might even be willing to pay some cash too!!!!! :lol:

transman
08-24-2007, 05:43 PM
I GENRELY HARVEST 4 A YEAR WITH A BOW AND IAM IN SERCH FOR ANOTHER SPOT TO HUNT SO LTMK:bigthumb

MrsAPE
08-24-2007, 05:50 PM

LOL too funny!! :lol:

pegasus
08-25-2007, 12:17 AM
I just found out that the land on both sides of the road where I hit it are owned by a peta freak and to day on the way home I saw 4 of them I think there gunning for me...

Blackout
08-30-2007, 10:00 PM
I got one for ya....

me and my wife were driving back from my brother in laws. Everything was fine until these damn deer ran out in front of us. I got the car to come to a complete stop after missing 2 of them and then WAAM. This fuckin deer ran strait into my fender. I had the car stopped and everything and still hit me.

pegasus
08-31-2007, 09:00 AM
my dad was at stop sign in a old ranger. Damm thing ran in to the back of the bed busted a tail light

Rob
08-31-2007, 10:00 AM
I was driving a customers Saleen this morning though the small town of Williamsburg, population: 19, and out of nowhere a fawn comes running across the street between houses and crosses about ten feet in front of the car. I don't know where the little bastard came from or where he was going.
He must have been lost.

Gene
08-31-2007, 11:08 AM
All deer are are rats with long legs.

This is a guy off of cc.com a few years ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnTIxUB4LWQ

peanutxc09
09-14-2007, 03:47 PM
They need to be shot and turned into food for homeless shelters and free stores.

I am a hunter and you do have the choice if you hunt to donate your Deer to shelters in Kentucky. http://www.huntersforhungry.org/ Most places will process the deer for free as long as you are donating it to the Hunt For the Hungry. This site shows which processers in what counties participate in this. I got a doe last year but wasnt able to donate cause it was late Sunday Night. So if you live in KY I would urge you to consider doing this, it is a great cause. I hit a deer about 3 years ago in my car and have yet gotten it fixed, made getting my doe a whole lot sweeter though!

DeckerEnt
09-14-2007, 04:20 PM
How about we all get shirts with Hunt for the Hungary on them. Bright blaze orange and go hunting for deer and turn them all in. I bet the places don't have enough freezer space.
Keith

pegasus
09-14-2007, 04:26 PM
you can do that in ohio(i think they should give you a extra tag if you donate the first 1)