PDA

View Full Version : kil kare

Steves LX
08-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Has anyone ever been to Kil Kare? Is it a nice track or is it not worth wasteing your money?

Nfamus
08-23-2007, 12:31 PM
Depends on where you are coming from. If its within 1 hour or so, I would say its worth the trip. kilkare.com

quik lx
08-23-2007, 12:43 PM
I grew up 10 minutes from there...that track HOOKS!! My old Impala with a worked 396 4 speed would go 11.80's every time. The fastest pass the wifes hatch ever made was there also. You dont get to run as much as Tri-state, but worth the trip.:bigthumb

Steves LX
08-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Tristate is closed tonight because of the heat. Kil Kare is open and running tonight though. I really only want to make 4 or 5 passes due to the heat. I guess I will be iceing down my intake after each run. From my house its about an hour and ten minute drive.

pegasus
08-23-2007, 01:28 PM
i like kill kare its great if you wanna fight a drunk redneck

NXcoupe
08-23-2007, 01:28 PM
A group of us will be out there tonight. It is a good track with a lot of spectators. I have had some of my best 60 fts there. You won't be disappointed. Short shut down is my only complaint.

Rick93coupe
08-23-2007, 01:43 PM
i like kill kare its great if you wanna fight a drunk redneck

It's funny you say that, in all the yrs of going there I've never even had someone piss me off. Maybe your the drunk redneck?:lol:

NXcoupe
08-23-2007, 01:46 PM
Shouldn't you be fixing a phone or something??

blueoval4ever
08-23-2007, 04:41 PM
It's funny you say that, in all the yrs of going there I've never even had someone piss me off. Maybe your the drunk redneck?:lol:

I've never even seen a fight there, I think you're right.

Timido
08-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Kilkare was very nice to us with cheap track rental. That is the first time I have run there. I plan on going oct 7 to run with the outlaw peps

Qtr milerocket
08-23-2007, 11:34 PM
Has anyone ever been to Kil Kare? Is it a nice track or is it not worth wasteing your money?

As others have said Kilkare it is a good hooking track you came at a good time as the heat kept a lot of people at home but usually it is jam packed more often than not...in that way it reminds me of Edgewater as far as the crowds are concerned.

I can be at Kilkare in about 15-20 minutes from my house but I usually go to Tristate during the middle of the race season and return to KK at both the start and end of the season........for excellent hook and good air. I was spectating and saw your car run I noticed a few 12's :) your car seemed to run pretty good, so how did you like the track?

Peace :cool2:

James