PDA

View Full Version : Eastgate 10:00 pm...Dumb ass in another Red Mustang

Blacksunshine
08-23-2007, 10:53 PM
Some dumb ass in 2004? ish Red Mustang GT with Gay Ricer lights in the back came flying around us on Gleneste withamsville road for no reason , Stupid ass.
I'd say that from the way they drove , they appeared to be high school dipsticks.... Whatever suck it dude...PS I hope you enjoyed the rpm rev when I drove by:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::fl ipoff::lol: awh what the hell, I was a dumb ass kid once also.:lol:

DeckerEnt
08-23-2007, 10:58 PM
Teenys need to learn too. Don't drive stupid. I put a honda almost into a guard rail today cause he was too busy talking into his cell phone to merge. I hate that. I will say it again, I wish bumping was legal.
Keith

mach_u
08-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Sounds like the wife's(redhotgtgirl) old mustang. Did it have a Mach 1 chin spoiler? We traded it in at Beechmont a year ago for her truck. It's an '03 Torch Red. Aside from the chin spoiler, exhaust and CAI it was mostly unmolested while we had it then the guy that bought it showed up at a Beechmont cruise with it - and it had stickers all over plus those ugly ass alteza tail lights! :barf:

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-24-2007, 05:19 AM
Hmm.....i went through Eastgate last night around 8 and some fag in a red V6 with fake duels tried to start crap with me (in my Merkur...too bad i wasn't in the coupe). He's lucky we were in traffic cause i'd have handed him his ass even with a slipping clutch :lol:

Did it have 30 day tags on it?