PDA

View Full Version : What's the world coming to?

Black Hole
08-24-2007, 09:59 AM
Two year old girl dies in car outside Mother's school (http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070824/NEWS01/708240427/)

:( I wanna go slap a bitch. :mad::HYF:

KB1
08-24-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm with you, my son goes to Glen Este Middle School & was on the football practice field when this all went down, how do you not know you have a child in the car, you had to have buckled her in the first place, secondly this is a person with a masters degree in education & is in charge of other peoples children including mine!!! I have a 9 month old grand daughter & I couldn't imagine my daughter doing this ever COMMON SENSE!!
To upset to continue:(
KB

BIGHONKEY
08-24-2007, 11:52 AM
I kinda think sometimes when people do this it may not be an accident, but rather made to look like one. Maybe a way to get away with something in a way. Because if you kill you kid by beating them or whatever you will get a stiffer penalty than if you "accidently" left them in a car and it just happened to be over 100 degrees out.

Just another perspective. Not saying that's what happened but ya never know.

It made me sick to my stomach to hear this story.

'92Stang
08-24-2007, 11:57 AM
The cops should cuff her and leave her ass in the cruiser for a few hours with no a/c, and the windows up:HYF: The shits fugged up:mad:

R825OH
08-24-2007, 12:01 PM
She,s a f!@#@&ng principal? damn , just goes back to my beleif that people are stupid. You don't forget your kid is in the hot ass baking sun in the car. Stupid Bitch

cobrajoe
08-24-2007, 12:04 PM
probably was interfering with her life style, Ie: it was a mercedes suv, last time I checked NOT cheap!!!! But I guess I am gonna read the whole story first and make my opinion.:mad:

Xowner
08-24-2007, 12:59 PM
WTF why!!!! these people should be left in a hot car and givin just enough water to live for a week then cut there water and watch them die! geez

Black Hole
08-24-2007, 01:07 PM
She,s a f!@#@&ng principal? damn , just goes back to my beleif that people are stupid. You don't forget your kid is in the hot ass baking sun in the car. Stupid Bitch
Yup....she's responsible for hundreds of lil kids, yet she leaves her 2 year old belted into her seatbelt, in a car that's not running so no A/C, in 100* heat, outside the school, FOR HOURS. :mad:

In a matter of 10 minutes, the temperature inside the Mercedes could have reached close to 120 degrees. Jan Null, an adjunct professor of meteorology in San Francisco, said the car's temperature could have been in excess of 145 degrees and that objects in direct sunlight would have been much hotter.

A 2002 study out of Massachusetts said close to 40 percent of all children who died in a hot car were forgotten. Twenty-seven percent were attributed to a child playing in an unattended vehicle.

Supposedly there were a bunch of phone calls about the kid being in the car.....wouldn't you think that if you saw a lil kid stuck (who looked to be sleeping or passed out) in a closed up car with no A/C running in 100+ degree weather that someone would have the fuckin common sense to break a window open? I'd knock on the window to see if the kid was awake and break the window about 2 seconds later. I'd then break the face of the parent if I found em. :mad::mad:

Maybe I shouldn't become a cop.....I'd end up killing someone in a situation like this.....I don't even want to think what I'd do if I caught a rapist in action. :eek::AR15::AR15: