PDA

View Full Version : F@#*ING Tow Truck driver!

BADVERT
08-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Here is a dumb question, can you tow a new SS silverado with a regular tow truck! REMEMBER they are AWD trucks! So that would mean that you would need a rollback.:HYF:

But here is the story to what im pissed at, Our local bowling place is Strike Zone in franklin and normally is always a problem for parking, so it over flows across the street to a shopping center parking lot. But i guess there is some dumb problem with parking over there because for some reason they just recently posted signs that your not aloud to park there after, I'm guessing the shoppin centers business hours. But anyways i am driving by and I see a local friends truck, I have seen him here and there but really dont know him to well, and he has an 03 SS silverado truck. I see that his truck is getting ready to be towed and also a bunch of others are being towed as well. I have never seen so many tow trucks before at one time. So I turn around to go back to talk to the tow truck driver, "me just trying to be nice" He has just a regular wrecker, I told him "you do know that is an AWD truck" and he tells me no it ant I checked it out and there ant no driveshafts. I sat there and argued with him and even told him that I had the same truck, that I know what I'm talkin about. We just went back and forth with this, so I told him that i was just trying to save some headaches from startin. So i leave and drive up to the bowling place and run in to try to get ahold of the guy that owns the truck, I couldnt find him. So I go talk to the manger and ask if he could announce his name, and you know what he tells me "Its there problem cant do anything about it" Keep in mind i'm just trying to be nice, so I head outside and start heading toward where the truck was and I see the wrecker dragging it along, knowin that it just messed it up! :mad: I tryed to be nice and it got me no where!

Pitviper1996
08-25-2007, 10:35 AM
The ignorance of some people never seems to amaze me! Rare to find decent people now adays. But hey man at least you tried

craigels
08-25-2007, 11:44 AM
I feel bad for the guy if the truck was damaged due to the tow truck drivers stupidity... but at the same time I think maybe he should have obeyedt he sign and not parked there.

Craig

Mista Bone
08-25-2007, 11:50 AM
"Here's your sign"

but towing company likely not gonna be held responsible for the damage.

BigBadStang
08-27-2007, 11:47 AM
props to you for making an effort.
in my experience, most (not all, so settle down if your gettin ready to jump my shit...lol) towing companies act like they are the fucking mafia or some shit. they dont give a fuck if they damage your shit or not, and if you have anything to say, they act as if YOU are the fucking idiot, and you must know absolutely nothing about anything. And good luck getting them to pay for ANY damage they do to your ride. the $ most of them charge is borderline extortion, considering the degenerate, scum-fuck, greasebag that climbs out from behind the wheel of these towtrucks and the service you get in return. i have called for a towtruck before, and i always get fucked around on the time frame. they always claim "it's going to be several hours before blah blah blah..."
but let a fucking cop, or a business call for a parking tow, and those blood sucking fucks are there in 2 1/2 minutes. thats because then, they get to ass fuck you for storage fees plus an astronomical tow fee. i have no problem for getting paid for a service rendered, but god damn... the amount charged from some companies + "storage fees" is criminal.

lol...this is a touchy subject for me...can you tell?!
i hate having to call one of these places. i'd rather push the fucking car home.

angieriou
08-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Hey be cool about the cops. I can tell you that they actually hate to call in tows. In parts of the City you cant park from 7-9am or 4-6pm on certain streets. I have a "friend" that has to call in tows for these violations and he will usually go out of his way to get the owner to move before the wrecker gets there. The Wrecker companies have contracts with Police Depts, and they have 30 minutes to respond for a tow or they get bumped. They cop gets nothing more than aggervation from towing, they actually feel bad to jam up an ordinary citizen. Now the tow companies see $ signs and thats the bottom line....
props to you for making an effort.
in my experience, most (not all, so settle down if your gettin ready to jump my shit...lol) towing companies act like they are the fucking mafia or some shit. they dont give a fuck if they damage your shit or not, and if you have anything to say, they act as if YOU are the fucking idiot, and you must know absolutely nothing about anything. And good luck getting them to pay for ANY damage they do to your ride. the $ most of them charge is borderline extortion, considering the degenerate, scum-fuck, greasebag that climbs out from behind the wheel of these towtrucks and the service you get in return. i have called for a towtruck before, and i always get fucked around on the time frame. they always claim "it's going to be several hours before blah blah blah..."
but let a fucking cop, or a business call for a parking tow, and those blood sucking fucks are there in 2 1/2 minutes. thats because then, they get to ass fuck you for storage fees plus an astronomical tow fee. i have no problem for getting paid for a service rendered, but god damn... the amount charged from some companies + "storage fees" is criminal.

lol...this is a touchy subject for me...can you tell?!
i hate having to call one of these places. i'd rather push the fucking car home.

BigBadStang
08-28-2007, 03:46 PM
Hey be cool about the cops. I can tell you that they actually hate to call in tows. In parts of the City you cant park from 7-9am or 4-6pm on certain streets. I have a "friend" that has to call in tows for these violations and he will usually go out of his way to get the owner to move before the wrecker gets there. The Wrecker companies have contracts with Police Depts, and they have 30 minutes to respond for a tow or they get bumped. They cop gets nothing more than aggervation from towing, they actually feel bad to jam up an ordinary citizen. Now the tow companies see $ signs and thats the bottom line....

not cracking on the cops at all.
i was just saying that the towing companies would run over their own mothers to get to a tow called in by the police, or for a parking lot violator, because then they can pound it "ball deep" in your ass for an outrageous tow bill, and ludicris storage fees.

angieriou
08-28-2007, 09:38 PM
I know you were not hatin on the coppers, you were correct, people call in those stupid ass radio runs and expect the cops to do the dirty work of ticketing and impounding the car.