PDA

View Full Version : GENERATION Y NWS

bcoh5gt
08-26-2007, 02:48 PM
I am very curious to know if anyone else knows about this or am I living in a hole?
My niece graduated H/S in 05. I used to always ask her what the fuck was up with
the kids these days? Dirty, lazy, tight pants, and the black hair with bangs that cover one eye.
She told me that almost all of the boys in school are gay, but they don't recognize it as gay.
These kids are called "EMO" the girls think it is hot for the boys to suck each other
and it's all o.k. Boys cry and wear girls pants and girls panties and eye liner? EMO stands for emotional
so I am told. I always ignored her when she would tell me this, but the other day at work I started
looking at the young guys I have working for me and I had to ask. They are 21, 18, 19, and 22.
Sure enough they all told me the same shit and actually more shit than my niece even told me.
So it was all in all a great thing to hear from 4 other people so I now know it's not just a school in KY. 3 different schools in OH and
1 in IN. So that covers the tristate of schools. These poor bastards regret ever telling me shit
because their life has been a living hell for the past week at work. Let this be a lesson
to the rest of you generation X, emotional fucks, you don't come to work for a construction
company with a bunch of rough ass hard working men and tell them you have sucked dick but your not gay!!!!!
It all makes sence to me now why every new kid we hire these days never last.
When I started I was ran, yelled at, got every bullshit job, and had to get things done FAST.
Not these little lazy bastards. They mope around like they have no where to be.
You tell them things 100 times and they don't listen. And when you get aggrivated
with them and raise your voice they quit. So I got to thinking........people are worried about retirement now????
Good thing you guy/gals have a good group of hard workers from my age group, because I/we have to count
on these lazy cock sucking fags to keep ours going. So the next time you are working next to a guy that is 24 or younger,
there is a possibility they have sucked dick!!

This is very sad. Five more years and my little girl will be in H/S. WTF will it be like then?
Home school and a sheltered life, it's not fair.

e5shea
08-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Actually that's Generation Y, Generation X classifies as people born between 1965 and 1981.

Careful you don't label us Gen Xers as faggots, peter puffers, or otherwise fudge packin' weidos.

But, yeah...very disturbing, and I'm not quite sure what they're so damn "sad" about. Their parents buy everything for them and technology is advancing at a rate never seen before. Oh wait, guess if I looked like a dick sucking sleeze bag I'd be an emotional wreck too.

They should have a national holiday called "free razor blades for Emo's Day" so that we don't have to subject our eyes to this nasty shit.

67Terror
08-26-2007, 03:11 PM
personally i think its for the attention, but i agree if you dress like a fag, look like a fag and act like a fag you probably are one.

p.s. I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself
-jus had to add that :D

bcoh5gt
08-26-2007, 03:27 PM
Actually that's Generation Y, Generation X classifies as people born between 1965 and 1981.

Thanks for the correction, I was in a hurry. And after reading it again I want to clear something up. Before some parents on here start flipping out on me. The group we are talking about is the "freak" look chains, depressed, and just dark looking. I think. So if you have a little football player or something, maybe not. But then again who really knows anymore?

ADaughen
08-26-2007, 03:51 PM
My neice's baby daddy is emo. Had to work with him at one house. I hope I wasn't that hopelessly lost at 16.

Of course. I wouldn't have been banging 14 year olds without protection either.

+1 lazy, stupid, dirty, WTF hair cut, and wear your pants proper.

EMO was just getting "into style" as I was leaving high school.

95redstang
08-26-2007, 05:19 PM
When I was in school guys never wore pink or purple. Now I see these guys wearing hot pink shirts everywhere. What the hell is that?

02mingryGT
08-26-2007, 06:24 PM
When I was in school guys never wore pink or purple. Now I see these guys wearing hot pink shirts everywhere. What the hell is that?

I like to call it the pussification of America brought to you by liberal fag hugging people who happen to be Democrats or Steeler fans.

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-26-2007, 06:46 PM
It's a phase...they'll all eventually have to grow up and work at Taco Bell.

2-8-1
08-26-2007, 07:39 PM
+1 on basically everything said...

331TwistedWedge
08-26-2007, 07:46 PM
I like to call it the pussification of America brought to you by liberal fag hugging people who happen to be Democrats or Steeler fans.

:lol: Steelers fans ... its football season! ... who-dey!

88 beast
08-26-2007, 08:47 PM
the truth is most of the emo fag kids were born after 1990. when i was in high school 2 years ago there were only a couple of them and they got the snot kicked out of them a few times for turning gay like that its mainly a jr. high and high school thing. i was born in 1987 and i have had a job since i was 16 and dont piss and mone about doing shit i just do what im told at work.:cool2:

DeckerEnt
08-27-2007, 01:34 AM
I am 36, got 3 kids, 11,9, and 4. My 11 year old wants to dress in the whole goth thing. We have put a limit on some things. I want to put my foot down and tell her to dress normal but the wife is all for letting my daughter express herself. God help the first lazy f#ck who comes to pick her up for a date. Gun cleaning nite at the Decker household. I will inform the little fuc% that he is safe only after he moves 500 yards from my door. I am dreading that day.
Keith

facemelter71
08-27-2007, 09:47 AM
I think that labeling a generation is completly wrong and in my opinion you might wanna tread lightly on this whole generation thing.Labeling a whole generation is not the way to go about it,it might be people in that specific generation but that doesnt mean the whole damn thing.And im not to kean on you sayin that a 24 year old you work with might be a fag.If you wanna call a certain person a queer or some one that youve met,thats fine.But a whole generation.Grow the hell up.:flipoff:

e5shea
08-27-2007, 10:05 AM
I think that labeling a generation is completly wrong and in my opinion you might wanna tread lightly on this whole generation thing.Labeling a whole generation is not the way to go about it,it might be people in that specific generation but that doesnt mean the whole damn thing.And im not to kean on you sayin that a 24 year old you work with might be a fag.If you wanna call a certain person a queer or some one that youve met,thats fine.But a whole generation.Grow the hell up.:flipoff:

Every generation has had it's "special" group. This special group just happens to be faggots:sukit:

facemelter71
08-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Thats great if its a group,dont label the whole generation.I dont care what the hell you say about emo kids or how much cock they smoke,i dont care.But when you start calling my generation fags,Then i have a problem.

Pitviper1996
08-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Lol im only 21 breh so im in the said classified generation. BUT i dont give a damn what he, she, cousin it says about it lol. Im not in the emo,goth, i wanna kill myself kinda person so it dont piss me off cause i hate those little fuckers to.

Basically what hes tryin to say melter is there are a group of fucked up people on our age class not specifically targeting us. Just like there were druged out hippies and unprotected group orgy's in theirs "not sayin the member of this board were like that" :).

Anyways just my 2 cents lol.

facemelter71
08-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Yea i know,but some people started sayin generation this and generation that.I didnt want it to go to the stage where everyone thats under 30 is a queer.I to really hate the EMO crowd,with the messed up haircuts and weird pants.But those are the select few that are corny.

e5shea
08-27-2007, 11:39 AM
http://www.wastrelmag.com/images/emo666.jpg

ewalt
08-27-2007, 04:29 PM

LMFAO!!!! That was awesome. Pussy ass democrats.... and the fuckin steelers...

dedpedal
08-27-2007, 04:34 PM
No wonder so many of this emo group had such a facination with Tickle Me Elmo.

bcoh5gt
08-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Yea i know,but some people started sayin generation this and generation that.I didnt want it to go to the stage where everyone thats under 30 is a queer.I to really hate the EMO crowd,with the messed up haircuts and weird pants.But those are the select few that are corny.

Hey, don't get your sister's panties in a bunch:lol: You are right it IS NOT all of the people in that age group. It is a certain crowd.

69Cobra
08-27-2007, 05:08 PM
What the F%ck! This is the first I've heard of the EMO thing but I have seen the kind of freaks you are talking about. Shit in high school we used to beat up the skater fags. Now there are really fags wtf? Man my boy is getting ready to turn 3 in September and I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like when he gets in high school.

pegasus
08-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Home school and a sheltered life, it's not fair.
HEY FUCKER I WAS HOME SCHOOLED AND IM NOT SHELTERED
GET HER IN 4H AWAY FROM THE COCK SUCKING YUPPIES

bcoh5gt
08-27-2007, 05:16 PM
Damn buddy, take it easy. If I hit a soft spot I'm sorry. I was saying that will be the life my kids will probably have. I hope not, but who knows? Glad to hear the non sheltered thing worked out for you.:bigthumb

pegasus
08-27-2007, 05:30 PM
i wasnt pissed off my caps was on and i didnt see it and im 2 lazy to re-write it

ricmcusa
08-27-2007, 06:20 PM
This is the first time that I heard emo's were peter puffin faggots. I know emo stands for emotional. They cut there selves and talk about suicide. Mostly for attention. Some do it. No wonder they hate there selves. There homos. To bad the government won't let us raise our kids anymore. Oh by the way if one of my daughters bring one home. I will help him kill him self if he wants. jk :lol: Seriously though. Teach your children. They need to love there self before anyone else.

347sc
08-27-2007, 06:31 PM
LMFAO!!!! That was awesome. Pussy ass democrats.... and the fuckin steelers...

Man you guys still have sand in your pussies because they havent won a Super Bowl?:flipoff:

Back on topic,you wear your sisters clothes you are gay any way you look at it.:eek1:

ricmcusa
08-27-2007, 06:56 PM
Well we could win a super bowl. If only we had the money to pay the ref's off. But we need that money to bail all of our wannabe gangstas out of jail . Oh by the way I heard there is gonna be a tax increase in Hamilton county .It's to buy Carson a set of balls.:lol:.

347sc
08-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Thats funny stuff right there!

e5shea
08-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Back on topic:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e190/finchx6/emo_soap.jpg

bcoh5gt
08-27-2007, 08:32 PM
where the hell are you finding all of this EMO stuff?:lol:

2-8-1
08-27-2007, 09:56 PM
I'm 22, I think there was another in this thread thats 21...I beg to differ, I rarely see a guy my age thats "emo"

I see gay guys, I work for one, and with 2 others. They don't hit on me, I don't hit them. the only "emo" kids I see that are my age or older, are the ones that tried it the right way, and failed, so now they don't bathe, cut their hair, or date girls. Basically, the only "emo" guys my age were losers in tbe beginning. I have more respect for the gay people I work with then the "emo" crowd...At least gay people know what they want to be in life and try.

e5shea
08-27-2007, 10:13 PM
I'm 22, I think there was another in this thread thats 21...I beg to differ, I rarely see a guy my age thats "emo"

Some become normal when their balls finally drop and they realize what a fucking idiot they look like. I know for a fact that their balls haven't dropped or they wouldn't be able to fit in their pre-teen sisters jeans.

where the hell are you finding all of this EMO stuff?:lol:

You like that...try this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W7IxliAPjAk

Stangman
08-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Some become normal when their balls finally drop and they realize what a fucking idiot they look like. I know for a fact that their balls haven't dropped or they wouldn't be able to fit in their pre-teen sisters jeans.

God that is funny!!

Man, I was at Kings Island Saturday, and damn there are some goofy lookin bastards out there!!

Im startin to think that there are people like that out there just so people like us have something to be amused at!:lol:

Hope no one finds the Halloween party picture of me now, lol!

dedpedal
08-27-2007, 11:35 PM
emos,emus,anus.... its all the same to this hillbilly.

02mingryGT
08-27-2007, 11:41 PM
Well we did win a super bowl. If only we still had the money to pay the ref's off. But we need that money to bail all of our wannabe EMO's out of jail . Oh by the way I heard there is gonna be a tax increase in Allegheny county .It's to buy Roethlisberger a set of balls and his girlfriend some clothes.:lol:.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/cjglancy/new_steeler_cheerleader.jpg

Fixed it for you.:cool1:

peanutxc09
08-27-2007, 11:47 PM
These kids are just going through a stage in their lives. Not to mention a lot of this stuff is all over the media, so it is no wonder that people are confused about who they are now a days. I mean just turn on the TV and you will see so many people trying to change who they are by their apperance's. I see nothing wrong with kids expressing themselves as long as no one is getting mentally or physically harmed or harming themselves then there is nothing wrong in how one express' themselves, when that does happen though then action needs to be taken. This is just a different way the young express themselves, just how generations before thought that the hippies were horrible, or that Elvis was the devil, and that listening to rock and roll was a sin. There are always different groups that come along throughout the years that are out of sync with the rest or who are considered strange individuals, it doesnt matter because in 10 years there will be a different group that will fill that hole while the current one grows older and starts acting like adults and starting to realize what they need to do to have a future. Oh if you all were wondering I am 21 so I am in the said generation that is being talked about and have seen first hand kids go from an emo stage to being very successful in the workforce/school once they realize what they needed to do to be successful.

peanutxc09
08-28-2007, 12:14 AM
Oh and the "emo" I know about are kids who are more like the "punk" scene that use to be popular back in the day, so I dont know where this whole emo=homosexual thing came from or that they do homosexual acts, because most of the ones I know are just extremely into rock music but also some have issues with emotions and self confidence problems in some cases. Anyway most of these kids are expressing themselves in a way they feel comfortable so why bother them or stereotype?

Michelle
08-28-2007, 12:22 AM
You know.. if they aren't bothering you then just make fun of them and laugh at them. Don't hurt them or beat them up. Their not bothering you. Be secure enough in yourself to just grin and move along. If we were all the same it wouldn't be such a colorful and exciting world.

Michelle
08-28-2007, 12:28 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwww, gross( the fat ass Worthlesburger, or however it is spelled,dont care)!!! But very, VERY funny!

Maximus
08-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Whoa, girls DO like the sensitive type.

I need a Hug.:(

:lol:

Mista Bone
08-28-2007, 02:09 AM
hippes, disco, punk, the a M. Jackson lookalikes, then big hair, then grunge, now emo.

Say what you will about the "emo" kids, but quite a few have their heads on straight.

My son kicked his mom out, he's working 48-56 hours a week, yet to get a drivers permit because of the shitty drivers in Madeira, had $3000 saved up when he graduated from HS.

Lets see, he bought a puter that should last 5-6 years, and a Queen size bed for his GF and him. She blew a LF brake line saturday night, he never showed much interest in cars.

Told him he'd need a new rubber line, replace it and bleed the brakes. Trip to Smyth, he bolted it on (took 2 hours, newbie with wrench) then he called to confirm how to bleed brakes since he was the "pumper" when we were doing brakes on my Civic.

Got a call tonight.......simple voice mail......"Got it, thanks!"

Then you realize, your son did pay attention while you worked or talked about cars.

pegasus
08-28-2007, 09:59 AM
i wish my lawn was emo then it would cut its self

bcoh5gt
08-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Nobody is talking about beating them up. My biggest deal with it is "most" of that generation is lazy, dirty, and simpily a waste. The other thing is... expressing yourself by sleeping with other boys, then taking that chance of when you finally decide dick is not for you and bringing the diseases to the females. If people had any morals like they used to, they would stand up instead of sitting back and saying let them be. I don't want that shit spread to my daughters when they end up with one of these "changed" freaks and he is embarrassed to tell her because it's out of style then and gives her something. The chances of that stuff are already to high, why sit back and promote it?

Maximus
08-28-2007, 09:03 PM
No glove no love.

Gearhead
08-28-2007, 09:13 PM
i wish my lawn was emo then it would cut its self

LOL, that cracked me up !!! :lol::lol:

bcoh5gt
08-28-2007, 09:21 PM
No glove no love.

LMAO!!! That's the truth:lol:

thatonedude
08-28-2007, 09:31 PM
wow man wow.. im 18 i work in a shop welding leftgates and flatbeds and i havent nor will ever suck dick. i know what you mean by kids not haven any work ethic, i have two jobs to help with collage and my car payment and am looken for a third. the best thing to do when you see a emo kid is punch them in th nuts so they cant have offspring

angieriou
08-28-2007, 09:46 PM
I dare you to walk around downtown. Its not just the EMO kids thats its cool the be gay. There are groups of 10-15 MB's about 12-16yrs old dressed either in very tight femanine clothes, or in full drag. They just walk around and harrass the people that are down there actully working....

wow man wow.. im 18 i work in a shop welding leftgates and flatbeds and i havent nor will ever suck dick. i know what you mean by kids not haven any work ethic, i have two jobs to help with collage and my car payment and am looken for a third. the best thing to do when you see a emo kid is punch them in th nuts so they cant have offspring

DeckerEnt
08-28-2007, 10:45 PM
Nope, I thought before I typed on that one. LOL
Keith

e5shea
08-28-2007, 11:05 PM
No glove no love.

Captain Condom says, "WRAP THAT RASCAL!!!":bigthumb

Xuzhu
08-29-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm glad I was born with blonde hair....haha. Most trends/fads seem to target the dark haired folks!

e5shea
08-29-2007, 10:33 PM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t38/e5shea/emo.jpg

Yeah you fuckin' retards.....that's EMO right there!!!!

bcoh5gt
08-30-2007, 04:51 PM
WOW!!!!

topless5.0
08-30-2007, 10:20 PM
It all makes sence to me now why every new kid we hire these days never last.
When I started I was ran, yelled at, got every bullshit job, and had to get things done FAST.
Not these little lazy bastards. They mope around like they have no where to be.
You tell them things 100 times and they don't listen. And when you get aggrivated
with them and raise your voice they quit.

I know exactly where you're coming from on this. I deal with this everyday. My only conclusion on this is that the kids that are worth a shit and willing to work have gone on and made something of themselves. I'm not going to say everytime, but I'd guess 75% of people looking for a job/unemployeed are that way for a reason. I know theres hardworkers who've fallen on hardtimes, but out of the last 7 guys we've hired, the only one that I've been able to give any responsibility and get something out of is parttime college student who's working his way through school.

As far as emo goes...every generation has its screwed up people

Mista Bone
08-30-2007, 11:40 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/uhhuh.jpg

e5shea
08-30-2007, 11:47 PM
WOW!!!!

I'm an asshole when I drink. I've suggested that Gem City Stangs install a breathalizer on my keyboard so that I can't make drunk posts.

Until then...Drunk Horse ravages the south!!!

Mista Bone
08-31-2007, 05:16 AM
while it hasn't been suggested YET here........

some powers that be would like to have it on my puter :)

Like last nights rant.......

qwk93ta
08-31-2007, 11:51 AM
I have a son that is 16 and a daughter 14, I'm going to ask them if they know what EMO is? I hope they know nothing about it!!!! I can't believe this shit goes on, what the hell are the parents doing??? Don't they get involved with their kids lives????

facemelter71
08-31-2007, 12:20 PM
Well these people are complaining of emo kids but they have yet to realize their generation are the ones who are raising these kids.

pegasus
08-31-2007, 03:51 PM
HIIIIII HOOOOOO

bcoh5gt
08-31-2007, 04:50 PM
I have a son that is 16 and a daughter 14, I'm going to ask them if they know what EMO is? I hope they know nothing about it!!!! I can't believe this shit goes on, what the hell are the parents doing??? Don't they get involved with their kids lives????

Yeah the parents get involved:lol: they buy them every video game and electronic device known to man to keep them occupied while they are never around.:HYF: from what I've seen alot of these kids come from well financed homes. That have everything handed to them from a silver spoon. The parents are always working and when they do see the kids they feel to guilty to disipline them the little time the spend with them. They have NO drive or ambition to get off their lazy asses to get anything in life for themselves because everything has always been handed to them,

DeckerEnt
08-31-2007, 05:36 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/uhhuh.jpg

Anyone notice that it isn't plugged in!! They can't do anything right.
Keith

Mista Bone
08-31-2007, 10:42 PM
thats the whole idea :)

My son and his GF got a tough lesson this week. Blew a LF brake line on a Camry. $40 part, total was $138 to have it installed. Yep, their weekend plans changed slighly due to unexpected money outlay.

bcoh5gt
09-01-2007, 02:15 AM
:rofl:Just found out tonight from Dedpedals wife Amy the love of his life, that he is an EMO!!!!!!!!:sukit: Am I right Kev? as long as another man's semen don't touch your skin, it's not gay???

Mista Bone
09-01-2007, 02:43 AM
take away Kev's Keyrock, you'll see his emo side :)

dedpedal
09-01-2007, 07:49 AM
take away Kev's Keyrock, you'll see his emo side :)

Take away my beer and see my homicidal side. Im only emotional when its to my selfish benifit.

Sharad
09-01-2007, 09:28 AM
I hope and pray that my kids won't be freaks. If by some strange twist of fate, they DO become freaks, I'll make their lives miserable. Not miserable like child abuse. Miserable like boot camp!

Foxxx5oh
09-01-2007, 10:18 AM
God that is funny!!

Man, I was at Kings Island Saturday, and damn there are some goofy lookin bastards out there!!

Im startin to think that there are people like that out there just so people like us have something to be amused at!:lol:

Hope no one finds the Halloween party picture of me now, lol!

damnit...i have halloween pictures!! time to look for EMO jesse...bwaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Foxxx5oh
09-01-2007, 10:28 AM
You know.. if they aren't bothering you then just make fun of them and laugh at them. Don't hurt them or beat them up. Their not bothering you. Be secure enough in yourself to just grin and move along. If we were all the same it wouldn't be such a colorful and exciting world.

yeah, i disagree...they want to feel emotion, pain, and suffering...why not help them out? knock the fucking makeup off their wannabe hard asses...cut their fucking wrists, arms, legs, whatever...as a matter of fact, i think i might just pummel the next one i see...like a decoy...when other emo bitches see one of their own layin bloody on the ground maybe it will be a fucking wake up call...fuckin emo ass wannabe chicken shit mtv lovin myspace fucking whores...

ponymom05
09-01-2007, 10:52 AM
These kids are just going through a stage in their lives. Not to mention a lot of this stuff is all over the media, so it is no wonder that people are confused about who they are now a days. I mean just turn on the TV and you will see so many people trying to change who they are by their apperance's. I see nothing wrong with kids expressing themselves as long as no one is getting mentally or physically harmed or harming themselves then there is nothing wrong in how one express' themselves, when that does happen though then action needs to be taken. This is just a different way the young express themselves, just how generations before thought that the hippies were horrible, or that Elvis was the devil, and that listening to rock and roll was a sin. There are always different groups that come along throughout the years that are out of sync with the rest or who are considered strange individuals, it doesnt matter because in 10 years there will be a different group that will fill that hole while the current one grows older and starts acting like adults and starting to realize what they need to do to have a future. Oh if you all were wondering I am 21 so I am in the said generation that is being talked about and have seen first hand kids go from an emo stage to being very successful in the workforce/school once they realize what they needed to do to be successful.

It's no fun to be politically correct in a rant! :HYF:

e5shea
09-01-2007, 11:41 AM

....yeah, and none of us are politicians anyway:bigthumb I'm only emo when I get a time slip with the best 60' of my life, only to miss third gear like a dumbass.

ADaughen
09-01-2007, 11:57 AM
Well these people are complaining of emo kids but they have yet to realize their generation are the ones who are raising these kids.

Last time I checked I'm nobody's baby daddy. :flipoff: :bigthumb (and I'm a tad young to be a parent to a Gen Y reject)

Besides, if mommy and daddy don't want to smack some sense into them, why shouldn't I? I pay taxes.

Mista Bone
09-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Besides, if mommy and daddy don't want to smack some sense into them, why shouldn't I?

Good point, this is the generation that didn't feel the love of swats in school or other disipline.

bcoh5gt
09-01-2007, 03:13 PM
exactly, this is the generation that schools started sending them home with phone numbers to report child abuse, and to call it if their parents hit them. They were brainwashed from kindergarten that parents are not aloud to spank them. Sorry but there is a fine line between disipline and abuse. A good ole ass whoopin never hurt any of us. I know I learned from it.

DeckerEnt
09-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Me too.Dad had a paddle on the wall and it came off a few times. Taught me where the boundries were. Kids need to know that.
Keith

peanutxc09
09-01-2007, 05:53 PM

Sorry it is the psychology major coming out of me :D I totally have a different angle on how to look at things because of it:cool2:.

Go on with the ranting, it is interesting to see how people react towards things like this.

-Patti

bcoh5gt
09-01-2007, 08:19 PM
An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!

When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me!
A group of white, mostly middle-class well-off kids who find imperfections in there life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one. They often take anti-depressants, even though the majority don't need them. They need to wake up and deal with life like everyone else instead of wallowing in their imaginary quagmire of torment.

Emo conversation!

XxSlavetoAnguishxX: omg my gf just left me
acidburnedsoul: that sux man
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: i blame myself only i'm such an ass *cries*
acidburnedsoul: dude come over to my house and we can cut ourselves together
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: okay *cries*
acidburnedsoul: omg dashboard confessional has a new cd, i preordered it already
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: dude they're my favorite band to self-mutilate to
acidburnedsoul: i prefer to cut myself while watching Napoleon Dynamite on my bigscreen
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: dude that movie is so deep. i cry every time i see it
acidburnedsoul: me too. i hate myself
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: yeah we're such tortured souls, nobody understands how hard life is for us
acidburnedsoul: yeah we got it tough dude. pass the tissues

Foxxx5oh
09-01-2007, 08:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is some funny shit there!

facemelter71
09-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Last time I checked I'm nobody's baby daddy. :flipoff: :bigthumb (and I'm a tad young to be a parent to a Gen Y reject)

Besides, if mommy and daddy don't want to smack some sense into them, why shouldn't I? I pay taxes.

Obviously if you arent the parent of the gen y rejects,then the statment made earlier doesnt apply to you.But whatever,i honestly think the next time any one on in this bitchen ass stangbangerz forum ranting about some stupid ass emo kid would do shit to any of them the next time they see one.Its their life style,not mine.They are not causing me to become distressed about my own life or what i do within it.If they wanna kill themself's,by all means go ahead.I dont care,but if your just ganna sit it here and complain about them and how horrible they make you,just go kill your self.:AR15:

bcoh5gt
09-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Obviously if you arent the parent of the gen y rejects,then the statment made earlier doesnt apply to you.But whatever,i honestly think the next time any one on in this bitchen ass stangbangerz forum ranting about some stupid ass emo kid would do shit to any of them the next time they see one.Its their life style,not mine.They are not causing me to become distressed about my own life or what i do within it.If they wanna kill themself's,by all means go ahead.I dont care,but if your just ganna sit it here and complain about them and how horrible they make you,just go kill your self.:AR15:

YOU ARE CLEARLY A DUMB FUCK, AND MUST BE RELATED TO BLUECREW. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING SOMEONE'S COMPLAINT, DON'T COME INTO THE RANT SECTION.

facemelter71
09-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Whoa there son,i was makin a statement.Im not related to anyone on this site and their should be no reason for you to call me a dumb fuck.I dont know you,you dont know me.We can leave it at that.If you really feel the need to call people names or so forth,GROW THE FUCK UP.Dont take this any further then it has to go!

pegasus
09-04-2007, 10:28 AM
wheres all the love? lets stand, sing kumbia and sway side to side

pegasus
09-04-2007, 10:39 AM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/DarthKiljoy/Emo.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u254/alie_029/makieitcount.gif
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/dropper2007/AntiEmo-1.jpg
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u295/wasamut/01516_9.jpg
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/Neilroar/emo.jpg

pegasus
09-04-2007, 10:41 AM
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/Malibu_00/emo.jpg

facemelter71
09-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Damn,my work wont let the pics come up.Are they good?

Dedicated5.0
09-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Damn,my work wont let the pics come up.Are they good?

Gave me a chuckle.

R825OH
09-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Yeah those are great wait til you get home .You'll laugh your ass off,I did

pegasus
09-04-2007, 01:54 PM
I cant type worth a shit so I move the world by copy paste

Mista Bone
09-04-2007, 02:49 PM
cleansing of the gene pool :)

bcoh5gt
09-04-2007, 04:36 PM
I like the down the road not across the street.:lol: Hey my bad on the last post facemelter, I completely misread that and thought it was towards me. But after reading back a little I think I know who it was directed at. Damn hangovers leave me in a grumpy mood I guess.

pegasus
09-04-2007, 04:43 PM
I like the down the road not across the street.:lol: Hey my bad on the last post facemelter, I completely misread that and thought it was towards me. But after reading back a little I think I know who it was directed at. Damn hangovers leave me in a grumpy mood I guess.

see singing kumbia will fix all
thes emo kids would probly be alot better off with a lil kumbia

DeckerEnt
09-04-2007, 04:53 PM
I say get them bigger razor blades so we can chlorinate the gene pool.
At least it needs to be shocked or something..
Keith

dedpedal
09-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Down the road..... I guess that makes me look like a dumbass too, as my wrist is sliced across. Its only a few inches long now, but it used to go from one side of my wrist to the other. I guess age does things like that to scars.
Have a nitro day, I did.

e5shea
09-04-2007, 11:13 PM
I cant type worth a shit so I move the world by copy&paste

http://www.doesthecirclehold.com/wp-content/guinnessB11.jpg

BRILLIANT!!

zippy94
09-09-2007, 04:36 PM
I have to agree with Billy on this one. I just had a conversation similiar to this with my little sister. Her take is that all of the girls from her generation are going lesbo because all of the guys are messed up either they are sucking each other off or f'ing every thing in sight.
No more regular dates, it's either hook up or nothing. Pretty sad.

wes 89 gt
09-09-2007, 06:33 PM
ok i'm 17 and i hate emo kids. they are just making the rest of our generation look bad. i go to Amelia high school and 1/5 of the kids are emo and thats way to many. The rest of the kids have to deal with this shit all day. it pisses me off walking down the hallway and seeing a guy wearing girl pants (WTF) is wrong with these kids? So for some of you who think everybody in this generation is emo, dont worry your kids wont be emo if you dont let them. these kids parents must be messed up or something.

e5shea
09-09-2007, 08:19 PM
ok i'm 17 and i hate emo kids. they are just making the rest of our generation look bad. i go to Amelia high school and 1/5 of the kids are emo and thats way to many. The rest of the kids have to deal with this shit all day. it pisses me off walking down the hallway and seeing a guy wearing girl pants (WTF) is wrong with these kids? So for some of you who think everybody in this generation is emo, dont worry your kids wont be emo if you dont let them. these kids parents must be messed up or something.

Every generation has there problem groups man. Most of these kids...if they don't kill themselves, will look back and say "WTF was I thinking?"

67Terror
09-09-2007, 10:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEJDGLF-e18

:lol: "i must be emo"

Mista Bone
09-10-2007, 12:34 AM
Every generation has there problem groups man. Most of these kids...if they don't kill themselves, will look back and say "WTF was I thinking?"

damn hippys!

Hippys bred EMO BABIES!

wes 89 gt
09-10-2007, 06:17 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

pegasus
09-10-2007, 02:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckFuC5W_pog
emo elmo

pegasus
09-10-2007, 03:06 PM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q19/sisera_2007/4173714358.jpg

Mista Bone
09-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Door Prizes at a emo Rave

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/photos/39700-39799/39748.gif

bcoh5gt
09-10-2007, 04:30 PM
Man these latest post made my day after a bad one at work. Good stuff guys.:chug:

bcoh5gt
09-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Who's up for throwing an early Christmas rave party with me? I have a good door prize idea for everyone that comes..... I will buy bulk quanities of razor blades and soak them in chlorine so they are good and rusty then give them poems telling them how much their parents hate them.:dunno: just a thought.

bcoh5gt
09-14-2007, 09:07 PM
Guess that was a little extreme?

Mista Bone
09-14-2007, 10:44 PM
not really, I laughed :)

DeckerEnt
09-15-2007, 01:02 AM
Just a slow day on the board. It was a good one.
Keith

bcoh5gt
09-15-2007, 01:27 AM
well the one Emo kid I have left at work actually let me talk him into cutting his hair. What a dumbass, he actually thinks I used to be a barber and said i could trim it up . what he don't know it I am taking an electric razor to the scalp right down the middle then we will see if he wants to keep going.

bcoh5gt
09-15-2007, 01:41 AM
http://www.roflemo.com/images/emo/emo_gay.jpg (http://www.roflemo.com)

DeckerEnt
09-15-2007, 01:41 AM
Shave it all off.
Saw 2 of em down in covington the other day. I had to laugh out loud thinking who was blowing who.
Keith

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-16-2007, 08:43 PM
I saw this picture and it reminded me of this thread, so here ya go:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2007/09/emofag3er.jpg

Blackballed
09-17-2007, 12:50 AM
EMO = WEIRD.....:lol::lol::lol:

This is some funny SH*T!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bcoh5gt
09-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Just thought someone would enjoy what I found on an EMO forum. http://forum.emobucket.com/he-s-missed-much-love-t770.html

bcoh5gt
09-17-2007, 08:05 PM
EMO'S Pizza, where the pizza slices itself!!!http://www.fugly.com/pictures/12376/emos.html

dedpedal
09-17-2007, 08:08 PM
It frightens me to wonder WHY you would be looking at an EMO site in the first place.

bcoh5gt
09-17-2007, 08:16 PM
why are you so mean to me? wait that could be a poem. i need attention, guess i'll cut.

2-8-1
09-17-2007, 09:01 PM

Speaking of which, some douche at Best Buy the other day had a pair of those on, I swear to you his legs were the about the diameter of a baseball bat at the thickest...

I wanted to punch that kid in the face...just because...and it didn't help that his parents were with him and they tolerated that shit...

bcoh5gt
09-18-2007, 05:31 PM
O.K. here it is some of you have asked for it, so I got it. This was at work today in the job trailer at lunch. I convinced one of my EMO boys that I used to be a barber and that if the owner saw how messy his hair looked, he would be pissed. This dumb fuck actually believed me. If all goes well, tomorrow I will have another EMO lunch project. Updates soon, for now here is today's damage. ENJOY click the pic for the rest http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/9/26017231168.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6645145)

DeckerEnt
09-18-2007, 05:40 PM
That is awesome!!! How did you ever get him to agree to that???
Keith

facemelter71
09-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Oh my god,he actually let you cut it.hahahahahaha.

bcoh5gt
09-18-2007, 05:54 PM
fucking clueless! i need to find me an EMO girl so she will believe everything I say. that way when I tell her I have 12 inches and I'm gonna make it hurt she will say ok and we will just do it. and i can stop having to do them 4 times and punching them in the mouth. lol

dedpedal
09-18-2007, 09:05 PM
But Bill, Amy noticed that perhaps you are a cub scout and pitching a puptent in this pic...

http://img2.putfile.com/main/9/26017231243.jpg

And you DO have a hand full of EMO ponytail there.

bcoh5gt
09-18-2007, 09:15 PM
hell yeah I was EMO butt's drive me NUTS.

BTW, stop checking out my PACKAGE you wierdo. Actually it was my car keys but we have all heard that excuse before.

dedpedal
09-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Dude, if your car keys are bigger than... an never mind.

bcoh5gt
09-18-2007, 09:24 PM
I'm hung like a hampster, stop picking on me. God everyone is so mean. I'm going DOWN the road now.

dedpedal
09-18-2007, 09:27 PM
I dont think theres any law against rodent love but you could allways start a movement for one as well as be the poster child.

bcoh5gt
09-18-2007, 09:28 PM
lmao!!! rof

dedpedal
09-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Wait a second... I just noticed something. You now have the same haircut. Whats going on there Bill?

pegasus
09-19-2007, 02:57 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/winkysrides/emo-1-1.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/winkysrides/choicesuo8.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/winkysrides/01516_9.jpg

Timido
09-19-2007, 05:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAt329otj6Y&mode=related&search=

MADMOD
09-19-2007, 05:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAt329otj6Y&mode=related&search=

Lmao that was pretty funny!:lol:

bcoh5gt
09-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Bad news!!!! The other EMO boy was smarter than his dumbass side kick. He would not even come in the trailer today. Good news is the dumb shit I shaved yesterday got in a crap load of hell from his g/f for his hair being cut. Hooraaaahhh!!! chalk one up for the good guys!!!!

DeckerEnt
09-20-2007, 12:41 AM
OK I am not doing anything at the farm to pass out from as long as you are still awake. Unless I am locked in my truck and I have the keys.
Keith

Mista Bone
09-20-2007, 12:49 AM
your luck Keith, you'd lock the doors, have your keys in your pocket, then passout before rolling up the windows :)

Mista Bone
09-20-2007, 02:59 PM
Just trying to help emo kids save money.........

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/9.gif

bcoh5gt
09-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Just trying to help emo kids save money.........

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/9.gif

LMAO!!!!!:lol:

needastang
09-20-2007, 08:54 PM
these kids just need to get job. if they worked 60hrs a week they wont have time to feel sorry for themselves. my freakin jaw drop when i seen that website. they are just a group of pampered little bitches and it pisses me off.

on a lighter note these pictures are great. i wish i was still in school so i could wear some of the t-shirts and piss a lot of people off lol

e5shea
09-21-2007, 12:08 AM
Wow, never thought we'd have so much fun at EMO's expense. There were hippies and ravers (my generation), but in the end those two gens were the same....get effed up and have a good time. We had Atari and Nintendo, and we bought our own first cars with $800 we had saved from carry golf bags or mowing lawns/raking leaves....these emo bitches have everything; play stations, ipods, cell phones, parents that throw money at them, yet they choose to be depressed and want to die because nobody understands them. IT'S CALLED PUBERTY, you get hair on junk and so does everybody else....go bump ugly's and quit acting like a bunch of fukkin faggots.

Mista Bone
09-21-2007, 02:17 AM
While my son was the "psyuedo emo" kid who dressed in black jeans and shirts he's done OK. Money wasn't thrown at him, I did the best I could with child support and extras. His only depression was putting up with his mothers crap (why I divorced her!) but that is over with since he kicked her out :)

He turned 18 in July, wastes money on video games (10+ systems) and anime (sp) DVD's but is living on his own, working 48-56 hours a week. He's been at Krogers in Madeira for almost 3 years, was promised a asst. manager job but the keep dicking him around.

"Your gonna pay me $7.50 a hour?, I'll work as sorry as everyone else and lets watch Produce Section go down the drain"........

He's like me, I see it more everyday. Busts ass to meet the customers needs and keep his area ABOVE what is needed. Should he help the slacker making the same amount that hides for 40 minutes out of each hour? He did, doesn't now.

Yeah, I had my doubts about him the past 5 years, but looking back he's busting ass just like I did at his age.......well, even better than I did and 2x more than I thought he'd every do!

I have one MAJOR regret so far in life......I busted ass 5-6 days a week 40-70 hours a week to support my kid and CHEATING exwife. I wanted to be around him more growing up, something I can never regain.

Something to ponder for the younger crowd.

"Cats in the Cradle" by Harry Chapin.

BTW, Rock on ATARI 2600 and NES :)

bcoh5gt
09-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Damn Mista, that sounds good and you should be proud of your boy! All you can do is try to make up whatever time you can now. He's old enough to understand now.:bigthumb

Mista Bone
09-21-2007, 04:40 PM
I just hope he waits 5-6 years till I'm a grandpa :)

ponymom05
09-30-2007, 12:47 AM
Hey Cuddleswithanemoweinerwhat?? I changed my avatar just for you!!!

Cathy

bcoh5gt
09-30-2007, 10:03 AM
That's funny Cathy.:lol: That is my emo posse!:AR15: