PDA

View Full Version : Hey Stangman..

Bluecrew07
08-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Hey dude im sorry for the way i have acted tawards you. Im also sorry for saying that the camaro that your raced was a V6 your prolly right it prolly was a V8 im sorry. Good job on your win. Sorry for talking about your car and saying it couldnt even do a burn out. Maybe sometime we can go to the track togeather and do a lil racing. No hard feelings?

MrsAPE
08-28-2007, 03:44 PM
Nice apology.

ihave1sweetride
08-28-2007, 03:48 PM
your not allowed to race. she won't let you.

Don't start anything.

Glad you set things straight Josh, way to be a bigger person! :bigthumb

MrsAPE
08-28-2007, 03:51 PM
Don't start anything.

I took it off.

bobtsgt
08-28-2007, 04:16 PM
way to go bud. even though he can't read this now :(

DeckerEnt
08-28-2007, 06:41 PM
What did I miss here??
Keith

Maximus
08-28-2007, 09:04 PM
What did I miss here??
Keith

Josh or/and his woman sent a nasty PM to the wrong person.

Stangman
08-28-2007, 09:20 PM
Ive been on and off the board all day... strange... I had never saw this thread before... although i would like to know, why the appology now?

I am glad you stepped up to the plate to bring this up though, and i appreciate, and accept it.

In the future just as a reference, before you speak (type) take a step back and think about it for a moment, there are many times i think outloud, but have for the most part learned to hold both my tongue and my thoughts. And yes i wouldnt mind headin to the track again one day, whether I run or not. I think my trans needs to be babied for a while, 2nd is starting not to like me lately:rolleyes:

Thanks guy

DeckerEnt
08-28-2007, 10:31 PM
Thinking before typing is something we all need to learn. Some sooner than others but we all should learn it. This is a public forum.
Keith

dedpedal
08-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Thinking before typing is something we all need to learn. Some sooner than others but we all should learn it. This is a public forum.
Keith

I hope you get butt raped by your own carpet cleaning machine!

See? I didnt think much before typing that.

firestang70
08-29-2007, 07:30 AM
Josh way to step up. It shows humility and character. Me beating on you was never personal, I would like to run with you at the track for fun as well.

Steves LX
08-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Josh I know sometimes its hard to say sorry,especially if you think you are right. However, unfortunately in life if you let people know your weakness they will run you over whether its for fun or not. Just remember this old saying, it takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than it does to stay and fight. I think if you would have went along with the bashing and everything that people were saying from the very beginning, this wouldn't have been drugged out like it was. So Josh the next time someone says something directed towards you. Sit and think about what they said or typed and if its just pokeing fun at you, have fun back with them. :)

beefcake
08-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Josh I know sometimes its hard to say sorry,especially if you think you are right. However, unfortunately in life if you let people know your weakness they will run you over whether its for fun or not. Just remember this old saying, it takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than it does to stay and fight. I think if you would have went along with the bashing and everything that people were saying from the very beginning, this wouldn't have been drugged out like it was. So Josh the next time someone says something directed towards you. Sit and think about what they said or typed and if its just pokeing fun at you, have fun back with them. :)

ditto

firestang70
08-29-2007, 10:04 AM
Whatever!:lol:

R825OH
08-29-2007, 10:34 AM
I agree ,Good Job Josh:bigthumb