PDA

View Full Version : hmmm

Maximus
08-29-2007, 01:18 AM
No good rants lately.

Have we all achieved some Galaxial Bliss...Or not really giving a rats ass anymore?

I guess I could rant on about stupid shit, work shit, family shit, friend shit etc etc etc. But theres never an end to rant experiences.
I guess when ya get older, your life experiences seem small compared to others true hardships. Im mean really.....<EDIT> I just deleted a bunch of shit. Nothing is really worth complaining about. STFU, Over come it, or fucking deal with it. Its pretty simple actually. Too bad life steps in and feelings are at hand to stop us from telling each other exactly what we think/feel.
WTF!!! Theres an EMO section on myspace music?? Cmon!!
"Suck my cock and tell me my family really loves me..." Anything to sell a CD.

Anywho.
So really. Who has something to truly Rant about?
Ill start.

I have bills. Im waiting for an electrician. My car is apart. My wife killed a 20" rim on the Burban. My dog has the runs. Its past my bedtime. yada yada yada.....
heres the flip side, anti-rant.

They will get paid. He'll be here tomorrow. It will run again. She and the lil one are alright. Hes on meds. Im off to bed.

KMA:HYF:

MrsAPE
08-29-2007, 07:25 AM
Very wise words oh man who likes cookies.
When people are quiet however, others worry.
Nice to have friends huh?!
Thanks for the push with hubby on gettin my car done! I owe you a dozen or so!
Kim

quik lx
08-29-2007, 09:17 AM
No time to bitch

2 jobs, 2 cars, (no money to upgrade them till spring),1 stupid cat that needs to die for putting a scratch in my new leather couch:mad:, And a 2 yr old that keeps me jumpin. I havent even had a beer with anyone in 3 weeks:(

Kevin Doe
08-29-2007, 09:22 AM
The only rant I have is when I finally have my car running, Chevy will be out with the LS27 by then. :(

dedpedal
08-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Ive been working my ass off lately so my idle mind doesnt run rampant like it does in the winter.

beefcake
08-30-2007, 08:49 AM
only one rant right now

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CAR AT"

FUKIN BULLSHIT, SCRATCHED THE FASCIA, HAD TO BE FIXED, WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY DO UP THERE, THEY BETTER HAVE PUT A NEW ONE ON,

AND NOW, ALL THE FUKING SHELBY'S ARE ON HOLD, AND NO ONE WILL GIVE A FUKIN REASON"

FUKIN 40K CAR, I GOT WHEELS, I GOT EXHAUST, I GOT CAI, I GOT A PULLEY, I GOT A TUNER, BUT NO FUKIN CAR'

2 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS FUKIN LATE WITH NO TIMELINE IS SIGHT

BULL FUKIN SHIT"

other than that i'm good :)

pegasus
08-30-2007, 10:59 AM
my dog died my woman left me my truck will not start and its raining.......

ON THE FLIP SIDE IM GONNA HAVE A KILLLA COUNTRY MUSIC SONG

BIGHONKEY
08-30-2007, 11:58 AM
I have no arms nor legs and somone left my TV on the Lifetime Channel........

Gene
08-30-2007, 12:04 PM
only one rant right now

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CAR AT"

FUKIN BULLSHIT, SCRATCHED THE FASCIA, HAD TO BE FIXED, WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY DO UP THERE, THEY BETTER HAVE PUT A NEW ONE ON,

AND NOW, ALL THE FUKING SHELBY'S ARE ON HOLD, AND NO ONE WILL GIVE A FUKIN REASON"

FUKIN 40K CAR, I GOT WHEELS, I GOT EXHAUST, I GOT CAI, I GOT A PULLEY, I GOT A TUNER, BUT NO FUKIN CAR'

2 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS FUKIN LATE WITH NO TIMELINE IS SIGHT

BULL FUKIN SHIT"

other than that i'm good :)

Should have bought a C6. :D

08 Vette
08-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Should i start a rant on Fucking Stealerships, charging 10 to 20K over on a car.

DeckerEnt
08-30-2007, 04:19 PM
my dog died my woman left me my truck will not start and its raining.......

ON THE FLIP SIDE IM GONNA HAVE A KILLLA COUNTRY MUSIC SONG

Sorry about the dog, congrats on the wife, see tech section for truck, and about fuc*in time.
Keith

pegasus
08-30-2007, 04:28 PM
well nothings gonna piss on the roses now the womans gone i have money to buy and newsh truck

RACEME
08-30-2007, 08:22 PM
My garage smells like cherrys! I want to blame a certains parts guy!

Foxxx5oh
08-30-2007, 09:26 PM
i have the title in hand for an 88 F250, i've had it for almost a month now...i've burned over 150 dollars in gas and almost 1200 miles on the SVO for this truck, and NOW after the fucking headgaskets blew, dude fixed em...or so i thought...i get almost 2 miles away and smoky like a motherfucker...the sombitch fucking overheated and was smoking around the exhaust manifold area...pop open the new radiator...and it was dryer than my dick in basic...IFYOU HAVE NO MECHANICAL KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD NOT CHANGE HEAD GASKETS ON A HONDA LET ALONE A FUCKING 7.3L DIESEL!!!

but on the up n up, its goin to a mechanic, who said it might have a bad head...so now its going to be another fucking month...if i didnt need to haul/pull as much as i do at work i wouldnt have considered the truck...and it makes it hard to cut and run when i have his title...

and another fuckin thing...10 hour work days...I DONT DO ENOUGH REAL WORK TO FILL A 6 HOUR DAY and nor does anyone else iwork with...but it seems the units are getting insanely large (current build has a 150 HP electric motor that dwarves a small block) the frame is about the size of my del sol and the forklift struggles to lift each component...hell, this fuckin beast has a 30 HP electric motor for the cooling fan...WTF?! i will get some shots of it tomorrow if i remember...its fucking huge...but not as big as some...im glad i dont work on the line that has compressors that, i shit you not, you could slap walls and axles on and have a decent enclosed car trailer...thats enough for now...

just for good measure...and to get it out...

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackout
08-30-2007, 10:02 PM
I could rant all day about work, but that would be a long post.

Paul408Notch
08-31-2007, 08:33 AM
My garage smells like cherrys! I want to blame a certains parts guy!

:lol:

I think one bottle is supposed to be good for about 50 gallons.

RACEME
09-04-2007, 05:48 AM
:lol:

I think one bottle is supposed to be good for about 50 gallons.

Well, the NMRA pits smelled nice after I drove it thru a few times!

Maximus
09-11-2007, 01:45 AM
Well there ya go. Im always looking out for people.:flipoff::lol:

Anywho...getting alot done, still have some shit to do, but its getting there.

Hopefully I can get my stress level back down to a reasonable 200 soon. I have a "few" cars wanting some dyno time this week, so thats cool. (All Chevys:)....well a certain Stang needs a AF reading with a 350 shot:eek:)
Quoted a few engine swaps and some gear changes, so its coming along.
Although Joe and I have to move an already mounted 2 post lift.:mad: Thats gonna suck. I hate doing things twice, but atleast it will be done right.:)

Nothing else much...stay tuned for an Open House....hopefully:o

Silver Bullet
09-11-2007, 03:03 AM
I have found that something I have been doing twice also... SUCKS.. and cost $$$. Guess I should have planned things better....

Open House.... sounds like a good time.... Hopefully I will have some time off!:bigthumb

5.0calypso93lx
09-11-2007, 09:50 AM
Pretty much in the same boat as everyone else it looks like, working 70 plus hours a week is starting to get to me. Soon as I get off my day job, drive straight up to outback and work till about midnight. Getting pretty old. I did finally get a T-56 though, so pretty happy about that.