PDA

View Full Version : I know its kinda short notice...

Stangman
08-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Hey just thought id post up on here for those that arent gonna head up to comumbus this weekend...

Out here where I live, Lake Waynoka, The Lake Waynoka Lions Club is holding its 7th Annual Car, Truck, and Motorcycle show Sunday September 2nd Open to the public, Rain or shine...

Held at Little Turtle Recreation Area...

Its an open class show, with top 60 car and truck awards, top 3 motorcycles, plus specialty awards for Best Engine, Best Paint, Best GM, Best Ford, Best Mopar, Best Interior, Also most Club Memebers paticipating, longest Distance traveled to show, Best Street Rod, Best Truck, Best Motorcycle, and of course Best of Show...

There will be food, drinks, DJ, door prizes, 50/50, and raffle for large Mac tool box donated by Stanley Tools of Georgetown, a La-Z-Boy recliner donated by Coles Furniture of Mt. Orab and much more, Vendors wanted (except food)

Registration is from 9 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. and awards are at 4 P.M.

After the car show there will be a Ski Show and Fireworks at Lake Waynoka Beach

For More info call Skip @ 937-446-3365

firestang70
08-30-2007, 10:49 PM
Jesse I may be coming up after church.

Stangman
08-31-2007, 07:21 PM
Cool, Steve said he may show up as well, I may try and clean up the pig and attempt to show it :lol:

And my Dad is bringin the Fairlane too...

firestang70
09-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Hey I got a trophy! Lots of nice cars. Met stangman5 (nice car) and Jesse was there. He had a note saying 191000 miles its allowed to be dirty! LOL

Stangman
09-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Yep, had to have some sort of excuse for my engine bay:lol:... since my car was cleaner, and more shiny than its ever been... btw... Chris didnt have a car there :dunno:

firestang70
09-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Yep, had to have some sort of excuse for my engine bay:lol:... since my car was cleaner, and more shiny than its ever been... btw... Chris didnt have a car there :dunno:
oops meant to say (nice guy) a Freudian slip.