PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE F*&^K

snotzs135
09-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Me and the wife are out driving today going south on 71 from 48 and we see good old OSP sitting at the end of the on ramp no big deal its a holiday weekend they are going to be out as always. Well as soon as we get over into traffic the cop hits his lights and pulls out well I am looking for someone flying past us because everyone getting on was going slow motion because of the cop sitting there when I look over to the highspeed lane I about shit myself there stands an OSP officer in the highspeed lane almost into the middle lane with his hand out to make a car stop and pointing at it to pull over. What the f*&k was this guy thinking walking out onto a highway to try and stop a car now i know speeding is a crime and all but come on what was going through this guys head to walk out onto a highway and put his hand out like he has a flippen S on his chest and a cap tucked in under that uniform. Ok i am done. Hope everyone is having a fun safe holiday weekend

bcoh5gt
09-01-2007, 10:10 PM
They do it all the time. It's part of a speed trap. I got one of my best tickets in that fashion. Passed a cop sitting in the E-lane doing 120ish and hammered down just to my surprise, there is johnny standing in the high speed lane as I came over a hill on 75S waving me over.

mach_u
09-01-2007, 10:20 PM
I passed one by the New Richmond exit doing that not so long ago. Crazy! :screwy:

snotzs135
09-01-2007, 10:22 PM
I get the whole speedtrap thing but come on stepping out into traffic with nothing between you and a couple thousand pounds coming at ya at high rate of speed where these the cops that finished last in there class???
dont get me wrong I love cops (not in that way guys be nice) but that is pretty flippen stupid to walk out into traffic like that

DeckerEnt
09-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Some cops get that badge and get a God complex. Some are cool and some are downright assholes. They would give their mother a ticket for rolling a stop sign. Those are the ones who shoot people for some lame reason, go to court and beat it and then are no longer on the force after that. We had one in Fort Mitchell back in the early 90s. He would go after teens. My dad was on city counsil at the time and confronted him about it. He is cool now, nice and calm about stuff, but back then he was a dick.
He told one of my friends who worked at a 24 hr gas station that he knew I was selling drugs and he knew where I kept my dope in my car and that he was going to bust me. Well my friend told me, I told my dad, and that night I had a meeting with this asshole cop. I didn't want to go but my dad made me. I walked into the police station, walked up to this cop, looked him in the eye and said, " You have your opinion about me and I have my opinion about you. Just leave it at that." Then I walked out and have never had a problem with him since.
Keith

Foxxx5oh
09-02-2007, 01:15 PM
thats some crazy shit there...i wonder how many accidents they caused by standing in the highway like that...

cstreu1026
09-02-2007, 06:37 PM
I got a speeding ticket last winter from a lone OSP highway nazi. He did the same thing and easily could have become a decoration the grill of my SRT4 if I had not seen him. If I had been yacking away on a cell phone like some people I could have killed him and it would have been my fault.

jrmylmach1
09-03-2007, 12:05 AM
I also got my most memorable speeding ticket in this similar manner, but I was clocked by an airplane. Where they pulled me over they had about 10 state troopers standing there waving people over. Oh yeah, this was in Illinois just outside St. Louis.

Jeremy

JonS
09-03-2007, 12:05 AM
I saw a cop do that once, I don't understand why it's necessary to step into speeding traffic. I'm sure if you for whatever reason didn't see him and plowed him you would spend the rest of your life in jail. It just seems like an unnecessary risk for nothing to me.:HYF:

BigBadStang
09-03-2007, 09:15 PM
yep... after one of them gets splattered by a "speeder", they will try to enact some new law or some shit to protect the troopers when they step out into 65mph traffic :rolleyes:.
heres a good idea...STAY THE FUCK OUT OF TRAFFIC ON FOOT!! if you are on foot on the interstate, they can give you a ticket!

a cop friend of mine told me once, "give the troopers a break, you would be nuts too if all you did was chase license plates up and down the interstates all day long!"

PaulFiveOh
09-03-2007, 09:27 PM
They did that at Milford Parkway today also.

R825OH
09-03-2007, 09:36 PM
There wa aline of qabout 6 of them today on 71 about causin accidents if nothin else play nice anyway, don't stand on the edge with your radar gun. People just slam on there brakes creating havoc everywhere