PDA

View Full Version : Do they sell deodorant in Cinci?

blueoval4ever
09-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Went down to the fireworks tonight and got a whiff of B.O. more than a couple times. If your gonna be in public and you know your ass stinks, bring some extra deodorant with you.:eek: And for all the morons that were walking across the intersection on the don't walk signal afterwards, I should have just run your dumb ass over.:HYF:

pegasus
09-03-2007, 01:31 AM
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n4/vegasstyle/AXE.jpg

IWRBB
09-03-2007, 11:38 AM
So you were the one driving through thousands of pedestrians huh? I always laugh at those guys.

BTW, I got stuck next to about 10 hotties that all smelled nice, it really sucked! LOL

blueoval4ever
09-03-2007, 11:45 AM
So you were the one driving through thousands of pedestrians huh? I always laugh at those guys.

BTW, I got stuck next to about 10 hotties that all smelled nice, it really sucked! LOL

No....this was all the way up around central pkwy and vine. Traffic was moving and people were still crossing on the don't walk sign.

IWRBB
09-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Make ya wonder. Remember the corssing rules kids? We saw this one cop getting all pissed off cause a guy wouldn't get back on the sidewalk when he was trying to stop the pedestrians, it was pretty funny. I can see why they want to get cars through even if there's tons of people. The sooner you can get any cars out the better.