PDA

View Full Version : Coupage

ricks_85_gt
09-08-2007, 08:34 PM
So I just got another car!!!! Its a 84 coupe. Its pretty much stripped from who ever had it before I got it. It was being made into a drag car and then lost interest. It has a cage kit but me and jesse are fighting on who gets to keep it but I dont know. He has some cool stuff that I may want. But its pretty solid for the most part. Im not sure weither to finish it or use its parts for the capri. So I guess we will see what happens.

PS: WHY CANT I POST PICS YET:confused::confused:

Timido
09-08-2007, 09:05 PM
http://stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34720

You cant host pics on Stangbangerz because of the bandwidth. Sounds like a cool car

Stangman
09-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Saw the coupe today, when Rick and I went to check it out, has LOTS of potential, yet lots of good parts... car should be delivered tomorrow morning... we will see what happens...

ricks_85_gt
09-12-2007, 01:24 AM
Well I got the coupe to my house and it aint to bad but when me and jesse were goin over it the wiring harness has been mutilated and being that there is a lot of stuff on it that we need I have decided we are just going to use it for parts. So I will be selling some parts that we dont need. I will post up the stuff in parts for sale.