PDA

View Full Version : STOP THE MADNESS!

BigBadStang
09-10-2007, 11:15 AM
what the fuck is the deal with people and those goddamned bluetooth headsets!
i understand, that there is a need for them, while working, while driving etc.
but the fucks that drive me nuts are the ones that roll with that fucking thing on there head from the time they wake up, until the time they go to bed!
do they not realize how totally gay they look with that big ass, cyborg looking, light flashing, ear dwelling fuck-toy hanging off their head?
and what really gets me is when you see someone that cant afford a wooden dick for a hobby horse, and undoubtedly on govt. assistance, rollin with the bluetooth bling on and the $4 ring tones and the flashing led's on their ghetto fabulous "sail-fones".
i wonder how many people have the headset, but dont have a cell that is bluetooth enabled, or a phone at all? as long as they look cool i guess.
they may not know who "dair baby daddy is", or able to "buy food at da stow" w/o the govt debit card, but "guurrll check out my bling!" THIS DRIVES ME ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!
these are the fucks that you think they are talking to you in the store, or on the street, only to find out the hard way, they are on a fucking bluetooth headset.

so get off the fucking bluetooth headsets!
most of them sound like shit on the other end anyway!

95redstang
09-10-2007, 12:09 PM
I can't stand those damn things either. They are rediculous looking. Sometimes I feel like punching some bastard right in the damn ear that has one.

Stang 38L
09-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Theres a dude in my bowling league over at Stumps in bridgetown who bowls while he is wearing his. Gay.

dedpedal
09-10-2007, 05:53 PM
I agree whole heartedly. When I take over the world, they will be among the first to be shot and I know just the gun nut who likes moving targets.

Gearhead
09-10-2007, 06:50 PM
what the fuck is the deal with people and those goddamned bluetooth headsets!
i understand, that there is a need for them, while working, while driving etc.
but the fucks that drive me nuts are the ones that roll with that fucking thing on there head from the time they wake up, until the time they go to bed!
do they not realize how totally gay they look with that big ass, cyborg looking, light flashing, ear dwelling fuck-toy hanging off their head?
and what really gets me is when you see someone that cant afford a wooden dick for a hobby horse, and undoubtedly on govt. assistance, rollin with the bluetooth bling on and the $4 ring tones and the flashing led's on their ghetto fabulous "sail-fones".
i wonder how many people have the headset, but dont have a cell that is bluetooth enabled, or a phone at all? as long as they look cool i guess.
they may not know who "dair baby daddy is", or able to "buy food at da stow" w/o the govt debit card, but "guurrll check out my bling!" THIS DRIVES ME ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!
these are the fucks that you think they are talking to you in the store, or on the street, only to find out the hard way, they are on a fucking bluetooth headset.

so get off the fucking bluetooth headsets!
most of them sound like shit on the other end anyway!

I agree with you 100% !!! What drives me nuts are those blackberry devices.....

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-10-2007, 07:19 PM
There is nobody on Earth important enough that i would talk to so much that i would need one of those stuck to my head. I didn't even use the corded kind. I really hate it when they're talking and nobody else is around but me and i don't notice that they're wearing it and i think they're talking to me....and then if i say "excuse me?" they look at ME like i'm the retard :tard:

bcoh5gt
09-10-2007, 08:09 PM
:wstupid: Agree with evrything said. Bunch of f/ing:tard:'s

DeckerEnt
09-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Moving targets....Good one Kev.
Keith

WhiteT
09-10-2007, 11:49 PM
I work with a guy that has one. I never know if he is talking to me or on the f'n phone. Next time I see it on a table or desk, it's going to "accidentally" fall on the floor, then I am going to "accidentally" step on it:lol:

Silver Bullet
09-11-2007, 03:05 AM
I tease a few guys at work, they look like the BORG from startreck...... Look around at people in cars.... all they do is talk on their phones.... rediculous!

02mingryGT
09-11-2007, 12:38 PM
I have one that I use when I'm driving but that's it.

BigBadStang
09-11-2007, 12:44 PM
what i saw today, puts the bluetooth to shame. i was East bound on 275 @ rt.4 heading in from Indy this morning. i notice a guy on a yellow crotch rocket trying to merge in the construction. because i am up high in the tractor/trailer, i can see this moron is TEXTING while trying to ride this bike, AND merge onto 275 at 8am!!
jesus...some people need to have their shit taken away!

DeckerEnt
09-11-2007, 03:07 PM
I am surprised he didn't end up under your truck and then blame you for it. Cell phones are a distraction to everyone who has one and a danger to everyone on the roads.
Keith

95redstang
09-11-2007, 03:41 PM
what i saw today, puts the bluetooth to shame. i was East bound on 275 @ rt.4 heading in from Indy this morning. i notice a guy on a yellow crotch rocket trying to merge in the construction. because i am up high in the tractor/trailer, i can see this moron is TEXTING while trying to ride this bike, AND merge onto 275 at 8am!!

I see idiot people all the time while I am in one of the limos. Going down the damn highway or just the street and some idiot is trying to take pics of the car while driving....

Mista Bone
09-11-2007, 03:47 PM

Should have used the air horn to wake him up :)

BigBadStang
09-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Should have used the air horn to wake him up :)

thats one thing that sucks...our trucks only have a "city" horn.
i get flipped off by kids ALL the time that want me to blow the air horn! when they motion to me, and all i can do is shrug my shoulders, and toot the electric "fag" horn! lmao...
few things bring such terror to a motorist as a blast from an air horn!!
:bigthumb

Gene
09-11-2007, 05:33 PM
What drives me nuts are those blackberry devices.....

Why?

I love my BlackBerry. I'm not attached to my desk, yet I can still receive emails in realtime from work, as well as coordinate my schedule and contacts without having to physically sync to the computer. It's the greatest invention ever for someone who works in outside sales.

I do hate the headsets, though. I have one that I use in the car, but it NEVER leaves the car. I refuse to wear it except when driving.

dedpedal
09-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Why?

I love my BlackBerry. I'm not attached to my desk, yet I can still receive emails in realtime from work, as well as coordinate my schedule and contacts without having to physically sync to the computer. It's the greatest invention ever for someone who works in outside sales.

I do hate the headsets, though. I have one that I use in the car, but it NEVER leaves the car. I refuse to wear it except when driving.

Awww cmon Gene, sources have it that you were the stat of the Local "Naked Cell Phone Fashion Show"....

Greg Seibert
09-12-2007, 03:54 PM
:lol:I was just thinking of what to bring for targets to the Farm Party!
F%(k the silhouettes Keith, Kevs idea's better!:lol:

DeckerEnt
09-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Yeah but who is going to be the movers? I would rig up a full on cable hanging system but I am not down there as much now that Shooters is so close.
Keith

Gearhead
09-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Why?

I do agree with you about it being great for someone in a sales position. However, it annoys me when I'm in a meeting at work with a dozen people and half of them are checking emails or browsing the internet.

5.0calypso93lx
09-12-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm with Gene, definately depends on the job.

Black Hole
09-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Why?

I agree....I have lots of meetings so it helps to have email and my calendar with me at all times....I rarely use the phone feature though. :dunno:

I have a Bluetooth headpiece, but I originally bought it for the Jeep and it ended up being useless with the doors/top off. :(

I only use mine if I'm driving or if I'm working in the garage or something.....it hasn't even been turned on in a month.

Black Hole
09-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Why?

I agree....I have lots of meetings so it helps to have email and my calendar with me at all times....I rarely use the phone feature though. :dunno:

I have a Bluetooth headpiece, but I originally bought it for the Jeep and it ended up being useless with the doors/top off. :(

I only use mine if I'm driving or if I'm working in the garage or something.....it hasn't even been turned on in a month.

bcoh5gt
09-17-2007, 08:47 PM
kinda funny. we were hanging out at Fillmore's and someone had one of these things?????? we gave him a little shit, but I said I was going to post about it. someone else might throw his name out there. LOL (babyface)

mustang8998
09-17-2007, 09:10 PM
Friday, this old Impalla, drifts over in front of me. This thing was as rough as they get. So, I ease over to the slow lane and pass this puke. I also happened to notice the TWO bluetooth ear pieces. Beotch in the passenger seat, all lounged back.

Wonder what "business" he was in? :cool1:

BigBadStang
09-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Wonder what "business" he was in? :cool1:

I would guess "Pharmaceuticals Distribution"?
i love it when guys are rollin with the "Detroit Lean"...absolutely hilarious!

mustang8998
09-18-2007, 07:33 PM
I would guess "Pharmaceuticals Distribution"?
i love it when guys are rollin with the "Detroit Lean"...absolutely hilarious!

That was my guess also, but he must not be doing real well. The car was rough as hell and didn't even have the big wheels on it. No "boom, boom, boom" either. Maybe he was taking a call, or two. :lol:

DeckerEnt
09-18-2007, 08:03 PM
I hate the lounge chair seating those guys use. Let one get into a head on collision and he will end up under the dash even if he was wearing a seat belt. That and people who hold a child on their lap. Ever see the watermelon commercial.
Keith

BigBadStang
09-18-2007, 09:34 PM
That was my guess also, but he must not be doing real well. The car was rough as hell and didn't even have the big wheels on it. No "boom, boom, boom" either. Maybe he was taking a call, or two. :lol:

Maybe he is just getting started and has a crappy route?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

PaulFiveOh
09-18-2007, 10:16 PM
HOLY SHIT ROFLING @ "SAIL-PHONES"

HAHAHAHAHHAAH (SAY IT OUT LOUD HAHAHA)

WCKDGT
09-18-2007, 10:47 PM
i hate those things aswell, and whoever has them think they are the shit

Katmandu
09-19-2007, 04:53 AM
jesus...some people need to have their shit taken away!I'm waiting to see a bike with a portable DVD player mounted on the handle bars. :rolleyes:

My BIG petpevee (however the hell you spell it) is folks that have DVD players mounted on the front dashboard so the driver can watch it WHILE he's f&&**ing DRIVING !!!!! :mad:

I see this ALL the time driving at night!!

That's is the ultimate in STUPIDITY in my book! :rolleyes: