PDA

View Full Version : I effin hate people!!!!

stroked4eyes
09-10-2007, 08:34 PM
OK...so this guy is supposed to come look at the car tonight just like he was last evening. Like I stated in the ad the first person who actually comes and sees the car will buy it. Well getting people to come by sucks. when I tell someone I am going to be somewhere I am there...if an emergency happens and I can't be I pick up my fucking cell phone and call.

Anyone else notice that people are irresponsible...inconsiderate knobs?

:squirt:them

bcoh5gt
09-10-2007, 09:17 PM
yup, but I must say that I haven't had many problems with people here, just the low ballers.

stroked4eyes
09-10-2007, 09:53 PM
yup, but I must say that I haven't had many problems with people here, just the low ballers.

No I didn't mean people on here I mean people in general. I just laugh at the low ballers...and nutswingers :lol:

DeckerEnt
09-10-2007, 11:35 PM
I got my coupe by doing what I said I would do. The guy told me he had more than a few people say they wanted it but never showed, and that I was the first to show up with a trailer AND the cash. I hate people who lie, lowball or both.
Keith

mustangboy
09-10-2007, 11:41 PM
I wanna know names.:lol: Yeah being stood up sucks!!

DeckerEnt
09-10-2007, 11:49 PM
You aren't selling yours are you Kenny?
Keith

mustangboy
09-11-2007, 12:17 AM
You aren't selling yours are you Kenny?

Hell no!! But then again the right cash and I would thing about it.;)

Holly
09-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Anyone else notice that people are inconsiderate?

Umm yeah, I have noticed that, more in the past year than ever. :rolleyes:

Black Horse
09-11-2007, 10:26 AM
One way to cut back on the goofballs, ask then to give you a phone number where you can contact them in case YOU have an emergency so they don't waste making a trip for nothing. If they are serious about buying and being there when they said they will be, they will give you their phone number. It also helps to keep the deal from going bad (partial payment, skipping town, etc.)

Katmandu
09-19-2007, 04:58 AM
Umm yeah, I have noticed that, more in the past year than ever. :rolleyes:The more Technology we get the MORE people are LOSING their SOCIAL SKILLS and are becoming RUDER! :mad:

People nowadays do NOT know the art of face to face Communication. People talk/act like they are behind a computer ALL THE TIME NOW!!

When was the last time YOU had a REAL face to face conversation with another person (that WASN'T just small talk) ??????

Personally, I do NOT like SHALLOW people. :rolleyes: