PDA

View Full Version : Who DEY

Timido
09-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Good game good start for the Bengals Prime time Monday Night win.

Stang 38L
09-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Man, what a great game. Nothing like watching a victory in high def!!

WHO DEY!!

331TwistedWedge
09-10-2007, 10:36 PM
wow, our defense did great! ... they only gave up 13 points (7 were special teams) and we stopped them 1st and goal (twice) in the end ... WHO DEY!!!!!!

pegasus
09-10-2007, 10:37 PM
WHO DEY

7 11 and CAD JOHNSON open 24-7

Rustanggt98
09-10-2007, 10:39 PM
WHO-DEY biotches :cool1:

on a side note, our offense looked pretty terrible, but then again it was the Ravens defense, and week one......so bring on the mistake on the lake :cheers:

331TwistedWedge
09-10-2007, 10:39 PM
WHO DEY!!!!

331TwistedWedge
09-10-2007, 10:48 PM
4 out of the last 5 against baltimore, who's your daddy - you so called defensive bitches ...

95turbocharged
09-10-2007, 10:48 PM
its about time we end up on right end of that kind of game!!!!!!

Black Hole
09-10-2007, 11:24 PM
WHO DEY!!!!!

I'm tired....game's like that take a lot out of ya.....I was exhausted just watching the game!!!!! :)

wes 89 gt
09-11-2007, 12:44 AM
this game was a blast from 4 when we got there for tailgating till 11:30 when we left. defense looked alot better cant wait for the next monday night game.. come on NEW ENGLAND:D

Silver Bullet
09-11-2007, 02:36 AM
WHO DEY! Now to continue it on!

MADMOD
09-11-2007, 08:54 AM
Paul Brown was out of hand! When I say the place was rocking the place was friggin' rocking! Nothing like 65,000 people chanting WHO DEY!, Damn am I glad it it football season!

Holly
09-11-2007, 09:00 AM
Damn it! I fell asleep right before the end! Thank goodness for DVRs, guess I'll go home and watch it tonight. I did see the highlights of the end on the news this morning, great game!

Carl
09-11-2007, 09:04 AM
I can agree with you Matt, I was tired as hell after watching the game. Unfortunately I still had to go to work!! But it was worth it because one of my co-workers is a Ravens fan!

02mingryGT
09-11-2007, 12:03 PM
I thought the defense played decent and capitalized on the Ravens mistakes. I still think they need more pressure on the QB. I also thought the offense should have went down the field more than they did in the second half but I guess that had to do with missing 3 starting offensive linemen.

But we won so bring on the Clowns :cool1:

stangman_5
09-11-2007, 12:42 PM
That was a pretty darn good game, a true battle. Did anyone notice the skycams the whole stadium had an orange tint to it :lol: WHO DEY BABY.

Mustard
09-11-2007, 01:19 PM
we must have watched 2 different games. The Bengals let a injured QB trow for 203 yards. Not to mention the D for Baltimore was not up to par.

nkystanger
09-11-2007, 01:48 PM
we must have watched 2 different games. The Bengals let a injured QB trow for 203 yards. Not to mention the D for Baltimore was not up to par.

Do you think our d was up to par? a rookie safety and defensive back played most of the game. Bengals defense caused multiple fumbles and turnovers.

5.0calypso93lx
09-11-2007, 02:16 PM

8 turnovers and a win??? I think you were the only one watching a different game..... Hell I agree that the wrong call was made in the end zone when Todd Heap got called for pass interference, but they got FIVE more chances, and still couldn't score :lol::lol:

BigBadStang
09-11-2007, 03:01 PM
bengals d was fired up and hitting hard. i am not buying in to the d just yet. i want to see if they are still playing aggressively, and hitting as hard after a few games. the O looked a little off. too many easy touch passes were missed, and most of them were #9's fault. the short passing game needs a little tuning up.
i was working when the game was on, and i had to listen to it on 700wlw...is it possible to get 2 PROFESSIONAL announcers instead of brad & lap...my god, when ANYTHING happens, the listener has no clue wtf is happening because brad is screaming, and lap is cheering, or yelling go...go...lookout...oh baby...wtf.
i know they want to be good homers, and interject some excitement, but damn...lol.

95redstang
09-11-2007, 03:08 PM
bengals d was fired up and hitting hard. i am not buying in to the d just yet. i want to see if they are still playing aggressively, and hitting as hard after a few games. the O looked a little off. too many easy touch passes were missed, and most of them were #9's fault. the short passing game needs a little tuning up.
i was working when the game was on, and i had to listen to it on 700wlw...is it possible to get 2 PROFESSIONAL announcers instead of brad & lap...my god, when ANYTHING happens, the listener has no clue wtf is happening because brad is screaming, and lap is cheering, or yelling go...go...lookout...oh baby...wtf.
i know they want to be good homers, and interject some excitement, but damn...lol.

Get rid of Brad Johanson..Lap is good. He knows his football. Helps he actually played in the NFL..Probably 85% of your announcers and sports writers are just a bunch of dorks that couldn't make their high school teams...

BigBadStang
09-11-2007, 03:11 PM
i know lap has a lot of football knowledge, but if he could just tone down the cheering, and tell the listener wtf is going on!
i have met lap at a few PR events, and he seems to be a real good guy. he will make time to talk to you.

331TwistedWedge
09-11-2007, 03:17 PM
i loved the aggressive defense ... instead of waiting to see what happens, they made it happen by blitzing and ball hawking ... i love it ... the offense will come around, its just early in the season and defenses always have the edge in the first few weeks :bigthumb

WHO DEY!!!!

331TwistedWedge
09-11-2007, 03:19 PM

6 turnovers and ONLY 203 yards in the air is incredible ... you get 6 turnovers a game, you're going 16-0 ...

McNair injured is better than most of the quarterbacks in the league :bigthumb

NXcoupe
09-11-2007, 03:39 PM
It was my first time at Paul Brown Stadium. Back in my hometown! It was a great night, couldn't believe I saw Beefcake in my aisle buying a beer! What a game! Offense will come together, D is all there. The defense won the game, but that pass to the end zone(right where I was sitting) looked beautiful from where I was sitting. I am hoarse today, can hardly talk from screaming!

beefcake
09-11-2007, 09:56 PM
It was my first time at Paul Brown Stadium. Back in my hometown! It was a great night, couldn't believe I saw Beefcake in my aisle buying a beer! What a game! Offense will come together, D is all there. The defense won the game, but that pass to the end zone(right where I was sitting) looked beautiful from where I was sitting. I am hoarse today, can hardly talk from screaming!

lol, small world!

i was so frikin torqued, tanked everything lol

mark took top 6 salespeople, me and him started out over at hooters at 3pm, i had 4 tallboys down before hitting the bus at 4:30, i was done, so cool to have an owner like that,

i was so done today, we got home about 1 and i had to get my daughter up for school at 6:30pm, and then work from 9 to 9 lol

awesome time, i'm already lined up for pittsburgh game, going to try to make a bunch this year

yeah, we could have played better, but we won, and i was proud of em to take the first one at home! ;)

95redstang
09-11-2007, 11:04 PM
What bus did you take? We had one of our party busses down there...

beefcake
09-12-2007, 07:13 AM
What bus did you take? We had one of our party busses down there...

mark rented hired a bus and driver for the afternoon to take us down and back, of course some of the guys ended up back their by half time lol

dedpedal
09-12-2007, 07:46 AM
Im glad they won, it gives us another week without hearing from the naysayers (wait till the Pittsburg game).

02mingryGT
09-12-2007, 10:39 AM
For the most part the nay sayers are Steelers fans.

qwk93ta
09-12-2007, 01:01 PM
I have had season tickets for 10 years and that was one of the best games I have been at for a fan, the place was rockin', only sat down durning TV time outs.

The Bengals did not play that well, but they found a way to win. When the Ravens went up 20-19 I thought....Here we go again another game lost in the 4th quarter.