PDA

View Full Version : $15 dollars beer, food & bengals game!!

MrsAPE
09-11-2007, 08:23 AM
Hey all bangerz!! Northwest School District is raising money for the levy campaign by having a party. Bengals game..food & drinks. $15 bucks a ticket and all you can eat and drink. Thought I would post this up. Sounds like a deal to me. (my kids go to NW and I am heavily involved in the school) Alan and I are there...who is with us?!?!

Bring your friends and family and join us for a great Fundraiser for the NWLSD Levy Campaign. Dan Goebel, owner of Receptions in Fairfield, is donating all food and drinks so the entire $15 from your ticket goes directly to the levy campaign. You do not need to be present to win the $500 grand prize.

Feel free to pass this on to all your friends and family. If you can not attend you can purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win the grand prize.

(You must be 21 to attend )

Need Tickets:
You can order via phone with credit card from receptions – 860-1400. We need ticket orders as soon as possible so the food order can be placed! This would be a great place to invite friends and family for a good time and also contribute to the levy campaign! You may also buy your tickets at Heid's Lanes, Colerain Bowl and The Sports Machine.

Stang 38L
09-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Ill keep this in mind. I graduated from NW in '95.

MrsAPE
09-11-2007, 08:41 AM
forgot some info: TV's will be set up all over the place. They have a DJ as well in another area that will also have a TV.

mach_u
09-11-2007, 08:54 AM
All you can drink for $15... :lol: You obviously haven't met a few of us! haha

bobtsgt
09-11-2007, 08:57 AM
when and where?

MrsAPE
09-11-2007, 10:29 AM
All you can drink for $15... :lol: You obviously haven't met a few of us! haha

Obviously I'm married to one of you. I didn't set it up. Why I posted it up. Can't beat 15 bucks for all that. :D

when and where?
I really should not try to post while doing other things. :HYF:
September 23rd from 3:30 till game end.
Receptions in Fairfield. 5975 Boymel

They are using 4 rooms for this. The whole place is for this purpose.
You can't beat $15 for all the food and drinks PLUS hanging out with friends.

ihave1sweetride
09-11-2007, 10:39 AM
we would come, but we'll be on a cruise ship having the time of our life!!! yeah!!!

If you guys have it again, we will def, be there!

theyallslow
09-11-2007, 11:33 AM
so what you are telling me is, we are drinking for school?

Mista Bone
09-11-2007, 02:00 PM
what is wrong with that?

Depends if I make it thru the Farm Party........

Foxxx5oh
09-11-2007, 06:26 PM
i am so going to try and make this!! how does ordering tickets over the phone work since im roughly 100 miles away...lol

MrsAPE
09-11-2007, 09:19 PM
so what you are telling me is, we are drinking for school?

All depends on how you look at it. Money doesn't go to the school..it goes to the levy campaign which benefits the school if it should pass. But levy campaign money stays with the levy. Not the school district. :)

Mista Bone
09-11-2007, 11:37 PM
With as many empty houses in our neighborhood, even the levy passing won't help much.

Butler Tech taking over the vocational programs is a BIG WIN IMHO.

Mom already said they have KICK ASS food. So if you go drink 2-3 beers(if you drink), stuff yourself on SYSCO food, well worth the $15, plus a chance at $500 prize.

PKFIRE
09-12-2007, 11:02 AM
I'm going to see if I can get some of my friends to go. I grew up in the Northwest School District and attented their schools since the 1st grade. This sounds like a great event to support them and have a great time doing so. Thanks for posting this!:bigthumb

PKFIRE
09-18-2007, 10:19 PM
Ok, I found that Heid's does sell tickets. I went over to Colerain Bowl tonight and the cashier didn't know what I was talking about. I'll be bringing at least 9 friends including myself. Can't wait!

Mista Bone
09-19-2007, 12:32 AM
PKFIRE, what year did you grad?

Class of 1985, did all 13 years in NWSC..........3113 on your tax forms :)

PKFIRE
09-19-2007, 10:14 AM
PKFIRE, what year did you grad?

Class of 1985, did all 13 years in NWSC..........3113 on your tax forms :)

I graduated in 2000

I had to think about the #3113 LOL- That number has been a part of my yearly ritual since I started working.

MrsAPE
09-20-2007, 02:51 PM
Bumping this to the top. This sunday at 3:30pm till end of Bengals game. $15 per person. Tickets are now available at the door. Can't beat $15 for all the appetizers, beer and pop you can eat/drink. Can't go anywhere to watch the game and only spend that. Plus you get a chance at winning the $500 grand prize. That's some nice mustang part money!!
Alan and I (with friends) will be there as well as PKFire (with many friends). Matt?! Tim?! Tiny?!

PKFIRE
09-28-2007, 08:09 AM
Kim,

I want to thank you for informing us about this. I got a chance to talk to some old teachers and fill up on tons and tons of food. The game was close but even if we didn't win it was great time. By the way there was so many people there I didn't know how to pick you and your husband out of the crowd.

MrsAPE
09-28-2007, 08:31 AM
Kim,

I want to thank you for informing us about this. I got a chance to talk to some old teachers and fill up on tons and tons of food. The game was close but even if we didn't win it was great time. By the way there was so many people there I didn't know how to pick you and your husband out of the crowd.

Your most welcome. Glad you had a good time. As we were waiting to get inside I asked Alan if he knew what you looked like. He said nope. DUH..we should have worked something out. Where did you sit? We sat over in the food section. Just right of the screen. It was a good time. That game was nerve racking though!!

PKFIRE
09-28-2007, 11:32 AM
Your most welcome. Glad you had a good time. As we were waiting to get inside I asked Alan if he knew what you looked like. He said nope. DUH..we should have worked something out. Where did you sit? We sat over in the food section. Just right of the screen. It was a good time. That game was nerve racking though!!

We were on the side closer to bathrooms. I kept looking in the center section for you guys,lol. That game was nerve racking. I still don't understand why they went for a 2 pt conversion. I told my wife Laura I have no idea what you two looked like. There had to been about 500 people in there.

MrsAPE
09-28-2007, 03:38 PM
We figured being by the food we'd have a chance to figure out who you were. But with that many people we were like no way!! That place was packed! We'll hook up one of these nights at crossroads hopefully. Thanks for coming. I heard they did really well.