PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!

dedpedal
09-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Man (and woman) hear this! Its NOT OK to walk around without a shirt on if you have man boobs! I was on a job today and got myself into one seriously embarrassing situation. To lay it out slow for the , well, slow folks, I was tinting some windows in a house on the westside (that should tell you something right there) and was confronted by the biggest pair of man boobs in history. One of his adult children let me into the house since I was a bit early and showed me to the area I was to film. I could hear the shower running in a nearby bathroom but didnt pay any mind to it since I had allready pissed twice today. Well, I moved all the furniture that was in the way and was heading back to the front of the house to retrieve my tools and film when I turned a corner in a hallway and came face to face with the customer. It was awkward to say the least. My eyes usualy follow my feet when walking so when I looked up all I saw was boobs. I imediatly thought it was the woman of the house so a averted my eyes quickly and appologized. "Im sorry Ma'am" Big mistake! He grumbled that I was early and he would have been dressed if he'd known. I would have been LATE had I known. I guess since the cat was out of the bag, he had no qualms with sitting in the same room with me and trying to talk. I simply couldnt face him without cracking up.
Yup ,its just another day in my life and Im not smart enough to see the pattern.
Life gives me man boobies, Ill make man boobie jokes.

UR2SLOW
09-12-2007, 05:50 PM
Man (and woman) hear this! Its NOT OK to walk around without a shirt on if you have man boobs! I was on a job today and got myself into one seriously embarrassing situation. To lay it out slow for the , well, slow folks, I was tinting some windows in a house on the westside (that should tell you something right there) and was confronted by the biggest pair of man boobs in history. One of his adult children let me into the house since I was a bit early and showed me to the area I was to film. I could hear the shower running in a nearby bathroom but didnt pay any mind to it since I had allready pissed twice today. Well, I moved all the furniture that was in the way and was heading back to the front of the house to retrieve my tools and film when I turned a corner in a hallway and came face to face with the customer. It was awkward to say the least. My eyes usualy follow my feet when walking so when I looked up all I saw was boobs. I imediatly thought it was the woman of the house so a averted my eyes quickly and appologized. "Im sorry Ma'am" Big mistake! He grumbled that I was early and he would have been dressed if he'd known. I would have been LATE had I known. I guess since the cat was out of the bag, he had no qualms with sitting in the same room with me and trying to talk. I simply couldnt face him without cracking up.
Yup ,its just another day in my life and Im not smart enough to see the pattern.
Life gives me man boobies, Ill make man boobie jokes.

lololololol.......if you had a helper and that helper was me,,,,,,, you'd have to pick me up off the floor for LMAO cuz i done bout fell out my chair reading this......rock on.... best laugh i've had today.....THANK'S:lol:

R825OH
09-12-2007, 05:52 PM
At least you didn't compliment him on them

dedpedal
09-12-2007, 06:08 PM
The quick flash reminded me of the old sun worshipper from the movie "Theres something about Mary"

DeckerEnt
09-12-2007, 08:05 PM
There is a visual for ya.
Keith

qwk93ta
09-12-2007, 08:54 PM
:postpix:

pegasus
09-12-2007, 09:07 PM
:postpix:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z95/irene_track7/111.gif
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/phatima017/mob5.jpg

its sad that i can find this stuff

Buckeye
09-12-2007, 09:24 PM
http://www.dailyfunk.com/losemanboobs/losemanboobs.jpg

Tell him ^^^ to put a shirt on

MrsAPE
09-12-2007, 09:31 PM
ok. im now grossed out. thanks guys!

ruby71oh
09-12-2007, 09:55 PM
:agree::agree: Holy cannoli!!! Didn't need visuals!

dedpedal
09-12-2007, 11:08 PM
:agree::agree: Holy cannoli!!! Didn't need visuals!
Yea, for sure. if I wanted to see hairy titties, I would have stayed with an old girlfriend.

Stang 38L
09-13-2007, 08:15 AM
WOW, thats funny as hell!!

bcoh5gt
09-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Old Butter bean is hardcore!!!!!!!

08 Vette
09-13-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm Blind!:coo1:

MrsAPE
09-13-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm Blind!:coo1:
can i have the vette then?! :cool1:

pegasus
09-13-2007, 10:59 PM
hahaha

qwk93ta
09-14-2007, 12:43 PM
I changed my mind....this thread was fine w/o pics.