PDA

View Full Version : NKY

bcoh5gt
09-14-2007, 09:30 PM
going up to K-Mart lot to hang out with all the ricers and bikes with Jack. Come on up! I'm leaving now. K-mart on 18 at the end of Mall rd.

DeckerEnt
09-15-2007, 12:59 AM
K-Mart? Why are you going to the low rent area of florence. Go to pier one import's lot or something. Unless the cops bug you less there.
Keith

95turbocharged
09-15-2007, 01:09 AM
cops actually dont bug us at k-mart

bcoh5gt
09-15-2007, 01:12 AM
Yeah I don't hang out much, but Jack called and all I was doing was proving to myself how much I don't have a life sitting on here so I went. Same as it used to be, bunch of kids and sexy little girls that just make me feel even older. Did a rolling burnout on my way out in front of a Boone Co. Cop that had someone pulled over in the lot. He shined his spot light but I kept going.

DeckerEnt
09-15-2007, 01:16 AM
You show em you got balls. They all would run while I would get stuck having to show my conceal and carry permit. You all are welcome as they all scram the lot.
Keith

95turbocharged
09-15-2007, 01:20 AM
Yeah I don't hang out much, but Jack called and all I was doing was proving to myself how much I don't have a life sitting on here so I went. Same as it used to be, bunch of kids and sexy little girls that just make me feel even older. Did a rolling burnout on my way out in front of a Boone Co. Cop that had someone pulled over in the lot. He shined his spot light but I kept going.
that burnout actually got the cops down in the lot to give a warning to everyone. so we blamed the probe guy, but the cop did'nt go for it i did'nt know he had seen you. so we must have looked like dorks ratting him out!!!!!!!!!!:fart:

bcoh5gt
09-15-2007, 01:23 AM
dude I had no clue he was there. I put it in 2nd started rolling and throttled it and got a spotlight in my face. That stop light took like 3 hrs to change to green. lol

95turbocharged
09-15-2007, 01:29 AM
the cop was'nt that bad I went to school with his brother. He said that we needed to look a little better befor doing shit like that. Then he started joking around with us and checking points on peoples license(by request).