PDA

View Full Version : Cincy speed! (Maximus) THANKS!!

mustangoutlaw
09-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Thanks For letting me use the Dyno.. It is Awesome!! Nice to have a speed shop that has everything I need and need to use (Dyno) all in one shop!! Good Job Craig & Jason! You Have One He// of a place!!!!!!!!!!:bigthumb

Maximus
09-15-2007, 10:17 PM
Thanks For letting me use the Dyno.. It is Awesome!! Nice to have a speed shop that has everything I need and need to use (Dyno) all in one shop!! Good Job Craig & Jason! You Have One He// of a place!!!!!!!!!!:bigthumb

Thanks for the support:bigthumb
It is nice having extra HP, NOS jets in stock. One more run and another jet change and Im pretty confident we couldve got that extra number we were looking for:evilgrin:
Although, your number WONT be reveled till someone breaks it or till you spill the beans.

Congrats on a very cool ride. All your hard work definately has paid off!!!:bigthumb

quik lx
09-16-2007, 10:38 AM
that thing sounds ridiculous at WOT......rattled the walls!!!

mustangoutlaw
09-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Congrats on a very cool ride. All your hard work definately has paid off!!!:bigthumb

Thanks a lot! I have a lot more to go to get where I want the car, but it will get there one day! I also want to thank everybody that got me where I'm at with it! with out the help from My Wife and good friends I wouldn't be where I'm at now! Thanks Everyone!

that thing sounds ridiculous at WOT......rattled the walls!!!

:thanks: :D:D:D:D

bcoh5gt
09-16-2007, 01:38 PM
I was at the track with you one night. I know what this car is capable of:blink: