PDA

View Full Version : Bengals defense

Carl
09-16-2007, 03:27 PM
I cannot watch the game due to being in NC, but checking out the score and plays on NFL.com has got me pissed off. Did the defense take a week off or what?!?!

Xowner
09-16-2007, 03:52 PM
haha sure looks like it !!! you dont wanna watch it anyways

Carl
09-16-2007, 04:17 PM
I get to watch it now...OMG....

Blacksunshine
09-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Bengals losing? To the Browns?

Blacksunshine
09-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Never mind I just saw the score......45 Bengals and the Browns 51....
AKA "Bengals suck.".... You know whats funny, All week I have heard from everyone that the Bengals will have it easy this week,however the following week against the Patriots will be the hard one. Good Luck Bengals. !

dedpedal
09-16-2007, 04:48 PM
Never mind I just saw the score......45 Bengals and the Browns 51....
AKA "Bengals suck.".... You know whats funny, All week I have heard from everyone that the Bengals will have it easy this week,however the following week against the Patriots will be the hard one. Good Luck Bengals. !

Get ued ti it if you allready arent.

Blacksunshine
09-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Well on the plus side, they did score 45 points with 5 touchdown passes?

Blackballed
09-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Bengals Defense = BOOOO-DEY

88ssp
09-16-2007, 06:56 PM
CP had 6 TD passes, but the defense gave up 5 TD passes and 215 yards of rushing from a guy who "lost his legs" in Jamal Lewis. This was one of the better games I have seen in a long time. It should definitely be a game of the week replay on NFL Network.

Gotta love my Browns. I can't even talk smack because I'm still in shock.

Timido
09-16-2007, 07:05 PM
1 win in what 4 years. Yea Team. Actually Both Defences SUCKED. I could have had receptions with the piss poor pass coverage both teams had.

COOP
09-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Will Lewis PLEASE fire that piece of shit Bresnahan????

Bengals D in '05 Rocked with alot of the same people. WHY? Because they had a decent coordinater. They are the most inconsistant D in the NFL right now... and special teams looks terrible on kicks/punts.

Looks like it may be another 8-8 year:(

Demonracer
09-16-2007, 07:37 PM
The Steelers are 2-0

:popcorn:

Silver Bullet
09-17-2007, 01:22 AM
It looked like the NBA.. all offense and no D...:mad:

Black Hole
09-17-2007, 08:49 AM
Will Lewis PLEASE fire that piece of shit Bresnahan????

Bengals D in '05 Rocked with alot of the same people. WHY? Because they had a decent coordinater. They are the most inconsistant D in the NFL right now... and special teams looks terrible on kicks/punts.

Looks like it may be another 8-8 year:(
I agree. Their QB didn't even start last week and we allowed him to look like Tom Brady out there. :mad:

They punted what, like twice in the game? One interception out of what should have easily been 3? Not one sack.....not even a hurry or knock down until mid 3rd quarter. Smith and Gathers weren't playing this week....Special teams kill us too.... :(

I'd post the rest of my analysis, but it's the same as last year and the year before.....our offense can hang with anyone in the league, but if our defense doesn't show up, we still can't compete.

theyallslow
09-17-2007, 09:00 AM
I am waiting for the words that I allways here from a Bengals fan at the start of ever year, "this is our super bowl year." BUT WHO-DEY Browns.

qwk93ta
09-17-2007, 11:58 AM
I have had season tickets for 10 years and I am getting really tired of this shit....they suck and I paid $650 to watch them this year.......I'm sure Paul Brown will find a reason to raise ticket prices again next year.

Steves LX
09-17-2007, 01:23 PM
I have to agree the defense sucks but special teams absolutely stunck the place up. You can not allow the receiving team to bring the ball back to the 45 almost everytime. Especially with a defense that sucks like ours. Marvin better figure something out quick.

NXcoupe
09-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Don't even get me started, I am a cincy boy and a bengals fan through and through, but that had me cussin. I actually thought they might pull it out till the QB started seeing orange and throwin the ball. Very disappointing game. Made the browns look good, which they aren't.

Katmandu
09-18-2007, 02:49 AM
Ya'all got DESTROYED by the STAINS !!!!!!!! :eek:

BAAAAAAAHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

DSSKing68
09-18-2007, 06:32 AM
Don't even get me started, I am a cincy boy and a bengals fan through and through, but that had me cussin. I actually thought they might pull it out till the QB started seeing orange and throwin the ball. Very disappointing game. Made the browns look good, which they aren't.

I am NOT a Browns fan, but they did add a lot of talent over the offseason. The Steelers steamrolled them, but they coouldn't run against the Steelers, which makes passing very hard. Yea, easy to say because I am a Steeler fan, but the biggest problem for the Bengals is not being able to stop the run. The have to change their coverage to bring more people to the line to try and stop the run, which allows more one on one coverage down the field. Not good. :(