PDA

View Full Version : Thieves

todd86
09-17-2007, 12:05 AM
I've got dvr security at my house and have a stangbanger that I can identify on camera snooping after dark around my property last night. You no who you are so stay the fuck away! Sure am glad I got that security system last month! Wireless night vision cameras rock! I wish you'd a broke in bitch! Musta been planning huh? You've been warned!!!! By the way my neighbor is a sherrif and I talked to him about it today. He is on speed dial!:eek::flipoff:

Paul408Notch
09-17-2007, 12:30 AM
Post a screenshot of the person.

todd86
09-17-2007, 12:38 AM
Oh believe me I'd like to but it be in my best interest not to. Just wanted to let him know because I KNOW he'll see this post

PaulFiveOh
09-17-2007, 12:41 AM
Post a screen shot.

That is serious betrayal.

Blackballed
09-17-2007, 12:54 AM
:agree:
Post a screen shot.

That is serious betrayal.

PaulFiveOh
09-17-2007, 01:14 AM
Errr....

Kind of backwards haha

Silver Bullet
09-17-2007, 01:19 AM
Post a screenshoot.... no harm..... If he was in a public place.... its all good...

Mike
09-17-2007, 01:19 AM
Sorry about that. We're cool, right?

PaulFiveOh
09-17-2007, 01:44 AM
I just LOLed.

87poopcoupe
09-17-2007, 06:38 AM
lets all hang out at todds tonight !

bobtsgt
09-17-2007, 08:14 AM
wow. thats pretty shitty of the guy to do something like that.

Black Hole
09-17-2007, 08:58 AM
I agree....post a pic.

I don't have any patience for a thief.... :mad:

black90lx
09-17-2007, 09:00 AM
damn todd that sucks. i hate thieves they are to sorry to work and they try to take the easy way by stealing what they want from people that work hard for what they got.....:mad:

oh, i agree you should post a pic so if we sell this guy anything we know not to do it at any of our houses

mustangboy
09-17-2007, 09:11 AM
I know you probably don't want to publicly humilate someone but I think it would be in the best interest of everyone here to know who would do such a thing so we know not to deal with them.

facemelter71
09-17-2007, 09:20 AM
Well im on the edge of my seat,id like a pic too.I dont want this guy over at my house tryin to "cough cough" buy some thing.

Sharad
09-17-2007, 09:29 AM
sure he wasn't just looking for you?
(stupid question, I know)

When I used to live with my dad, people would come by our house and look to see if we were in the garage working on one of the mustangs. If we were, they'd stop in, if we weren't, they'd keep driving.

Just trying to give the benefit of the doubt here...

89notch
09-17-2007, 10:05 AM
I'm going to have to check my videos now to see if anyone set off the motion sensors on the cameras. Call me later todd

plated
09-17-2007, 11:27 AM
who it is?

qwk93ta
09-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Why post it on here? You could have caught him the next time breaking in and he would have spent some time in jail?

IWRBB
09-17-2007, 02:59 PM
What is your camera/recording setup? Brand, model etc.. I got "something" in place now, but I want it to be better.

pegasus
09-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Why post it on here? You could have caught him the next time breaking in and he would have spent some time in jail?

if comes over to my house ill just shoot the fucker

5.0calypso93lx
09-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Hey Todd, I'm going to PM you after I post this with my phone number. If you could give me a call, don't know if you know or not, but I had over $3k worth of stuff jacked out of my garage not too long ago.

plated
09-17-2007, 04:07 PM
:postpix:

Holly
09-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Damn! Some people are just plain idiots! Stay away from other people's houses unless you are invited, how hard is that to comprehend?

I LOVE my security system. It's on 24/7, whether I'm home or not. ;)

facemelter71
09-17-2007, 04:15 PM

Silver Bullet
09-17-2007, 04:42 PM
Yes the more I think about it and Name and Pic is due here.... to protect all of us!

DeckerEnt
09-17-2007, 04:58 PM
I agree with that. Post it up so we can rid ourselves of this f()()ker
Keith

ibstrokin
09-17-2007, 05:52 PM
I have a buddy that just started selling dvr cameras for force security, lmk if anyone is interested, and I'll pass his #.

I agree w/ facemelter71, Ive bought and sold alot of parts from guys on here, and so far everyone has been great. But I don't want some piece of shit coming to my house.

If this guy has a history of being shady, I say give up the name. If it's out of character, I say talk to him directly, and see what the fu"" is up.

facemelter71
09-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Yea and i hate to see another person get screwed over,and besides im not that nice.I have a camera on my property and all i have to say is,its better to be judged by twelve then carried by six.

Rick93coupe
09-17-2007, 07:54 PM
I disagree, my garage door is going to be unlocked tonight, please come in and help yourself to anything you can carry out the door. PLEASE!

Maximus
09-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Todd, call me at the store and let me know. I dont want this FUCK in my store.
Thanks guy:)

mustang8998
09-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Todd, call me at the store and let me know. I dont want this FUCK in my store.
Thanks guy:)

Fuck that, we all should know!

Post the details, screenshot, whatever. I think you would be doing us all a service... just let us ALL know who it is.

craigels
09-17-2007, 11:01 PM
Sorry about that. We're cool, right?

Is this sarcasm?? Or was it you??

Craig

juiced347
09-17-2007, 11:07 PM
i'd like to know to i hate theives as much as everybody else also so i would never do dealing with him

Sharad
09-17-2007, 11:08 PM
ummmm.... Xtreme Audio sells and installs home/commercial security systems.... and I think they're a site vendor?

:D

DeckerEnt
09-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Waiting for the post of who it was. We as a group have nice stuff. People who do this kind of stuff are a danger to our nice stuff and probably to our lives eventually. Better to let us know who this dishonest person(term used lightly) Is so we can root him out and be rid of him. Sooner better than later. Don't want to go to another funeral.
Keith

Mista Bone
09-18-2007, 02:42 AM
I'm tossing in the BS card here.......pics would have already been posted if this was a threat.

Think we are not serious, come to the farm party :)

mach_u
09-18-2007, 08:21 AM
Is this sarcasm?? Or was it you??

Craig
:lol: I'm going to guess sarcasm.

347sc
09-18-2007, 08:33 AM
I'm tossing in the BS card here.......pics would have already been posted if this was a threat.

Think we are not serious, come to the farm party :)

This did happen if Todd says it did. He doesn't bullshit.:rolleyes:

facemelter71
09-18-2007, 09:17 AM
I think ill call the bullshit card to,why would you post something like that and make everyone leary of everyone.Thats a great idea.How the hell am i supposed to deal with any one i dont allready know?

mustangoutlaw
09-18-2007, 09:36 AM
This did happen if Todd says it did. He doesn't bullshit.:rolleyes:

:agree: If he said it happen it did! plain and simple!

facemelter71
09-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Ok lets say it did,would you let some one else deal with him.Just kinda pass him off to some one else,thats not even cool.I think hes made a whole two post saying that this happened,if it where me id have pics posted every where on every forum.Now what would be cool is if the guy who did it stepped up and said hes sorry for doing it and let us know what his issue is.But instead hes like hey one of us in here is sneakin around bangerz property(for who know's what) but I wont tell who it is.:confused:

347sc
09-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Now what would be cool is if the guy who did it stepped up and said hes sorry for doing it and let us know what his issue is.

Hmmm maybe thats what he is doing, giving him a chance to explain himself? He isnt trying to pass him off on anyone.

theyallslow
09-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Well I dont like to have my things taken. But that being said if (he with out a name) has not taken anything yet. I say lets not go too far before we start assuming anything.

92BlackStang
09-18-2007, 11:09 AM
I think todd is hadleing this in a good way, Hes tellin dude to stay away . You just gotta watch who you deal with these days

pegasus
09-18-2007, 11:13 AM
Well I dont like to have my things taken. But that being said if he with out a name as of yet has not taken anything yet. I say lets not go too far before we start assuming anything.

this is true. Im always up for some good old fashion vigulanty mayheme but untill he does it again or takes some thing i think this needs to be layed to bed. Who ever it is has been given a warning shot I think the next 1 goes up there ass sound good??

MrsAPE
09-18-2007, 11:18 AM
I disagree, my garage door is going to be unlocked tonight, please come in and help yourself to anything you can carry out the door. PLEASE!

:rofl:

Silver Bullet
09-18-2007, 11:22 AM
If it isn't bs... Todd has an obligation to society to post it.... and protect us all, instead of doing nothing....:confused:

facemelter71
09-18-2007, 11:41 AM
I think todd is hadleing this in a good way, Hes tellin dude to stay away . You just gotta watch who you deal with these days

I didnt think that I had to keep a close eye on one of my fellow bangerz crew.I thought that all you guys are cool,and could trust any of you.Guess not.:confused2

BigBadStang
09-18-2007, 12:03 PM
I didnt think that I had to keep a close eye on one of my fellow bangerz crew.I thought that all you guys are cool,and could trust any of you.Guess not.:confused2

99.9% of us are great people. just like in society, the few fuckbags ruin shit for EVERYONE.
let some thieving fuck show up here. my security/surveillance system is far superior to most commercial facilities have. i am a "freak" with cams. all of them are very small, high resolution, hidden well, and remote controlled. it's cool to zoom in on golfers tee-ing off 320 yards away and able to read their lips when they fuck up!
but all that aside, please show some loyalty to those HONEST folks on the board, by giving us a heads up to who this is, and what his explanation was for snooping around. your "warning shot" may have been heard, but whos to say dude doesnt just simply pick a new "victim" from here?

Kevin Doe
09-18-2007, 12:19 PM
I dont' understand the point of this thread. If you were intending on telling ther perp to say out, and you know who it was, why didn't you just talk to him directly? If you didn't want it to be public, you would have never posted it here. So tell us who it was already. If this guy steals anyones things because we invited him over to buy/sell parts and he sees some more items he would like to steal, then it will be on you for not informing us who it was. Its your civic duty to make this public.

Carl
09-18-2007, 12:28 PM
Exactly, if you really knew who it was you should have just sent him a PM about it. Bringing more attention to the situation than needed is completely uncalled for. You opened a can of worms by posting this here...then only replying saying that "It is in my best interest blah blah..." is bullshit.

PaulFiveOh
09-18-2007, 01:29 PM
Its your civic duty to make this public.

theyallslow
09-18-2007, 02:08 PM
I think that todd86 has shown responsibility by letting us know that he had a SBZer walking around his place. I dont see the point in calling somone out tell something will be done. if the person said has done nothing but looked around, that is not saying he was going to steal anything. but also dont think he will not steal from you. I say take it as a warning.

PaulFiveOh
09-18-2007, 02:35 PM
The fact that Todd has said: Hey some one we all might do business with was casing my place and seeing what he could steal and then does not tell us who it is so that we may protect our selves is a bit frustrating.

theyallslow
09-18-2007, 02:47 PM
I am not saying that he was going to do anything negative, but we dont know.

Innocent tell Proven Guilty

facemelter71
09-18-2007, 02:50 PM
I still call bullshit.And he has yet to post and offer a rebuttal.

PaulFiveOh
09-18-2007, 02:52 PM
From what I understand, Todd doesn't have much access to a computer all the time.

Todd is definitely a good guy, but him not telling us is Shady IMHO.

347sc
09-18-2007, 02:59 PM
I still call bullshit.And he has yet to post and offer a rebuttal.

Call bullshit all you want, he had his reasons for the post and from what I have seen he hasnt been on today.

facemelter71
09-18-2007, 03:01 PM
Well i could understand limited computer time,but look at the post.You could potentialy incriminate some one,but i dont know its my oppinion.That would be the first thing id do is post a pic and say,hey man did you lose your contact lense in my backyard or something?Oh and im going off of the post name,THIEVES.

theyallslow
09-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Well i could understand limited computer time,but look at the post.You could potentialy incriminate some one,but i dont know its my oppinion.That would be the first thing id do is post a pic and say,hey man did you lose your contact lense in my backyard or something?Oh and im going off of the post name,THIEVES.

DeckerEnt
09-18-2007, 03:25 PM
This was clearly a warning to the asshat who was snooping but saying you have the guy on film, or DVR just makes the warning stronger. I think a screen shot or still photo should be posted. In any case We need to know who did this and either he needs to explain himself or he should be banned so he can't prey on us.
Keith

plated
09-18-2007, 03:26 PM

did u lose your contact lens or something:lol: dat was funny.maybe he was just blind or drunk stumblin around lost??

theyallslow
09-18-2007, 03:32 PM
I am just saying lets not assume anything.

facemelter71
09-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Hey how about this.If its some one on this site then they have definitely seen this post,You should say something.Like i had to take a dump in his yard or you like the color of his grass,or i was being chased by a rabbid foaming at the mouth bunny rabbit.:lol:

orangedemon331
09-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Wish I knew who it was....cause I cant stand people that steal or even think about it!!!!!!

DeckerEnt
09-18-2007, 05:42 PM
The first 2 rounds in my 12 guage are rock salt. Won't kill ya but you wish it did. The other 5 are 00Buck.
Keith

facemelter71
09-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Ok now the rock salt is disturbing,Ill be callin you before i head over.
Hey Keith im heading over,be there in 28.2 minutes driving a red notch back with white five stars and a white front bumper with tinted windows,please dont shoot me in the face with rock salt.:lol:

WhiteT
09-18-2007, 08:13 PM
By not knowing who it was, looks like I can't trust any of the Stangbangerz. It could be any of you. J/K:lol:

Seriously though, it would be nice to know who it was just in case this certain individual comes to another members house to "buy" parts.

bcoh5gt
09-18-2007, 08:18 PM
x2^^^^

Silver Bullet
09-18-2007, 09:09 PM
I dont' understand the point of this thread. If you were intending on telling ther perp to say out, and you know who it was, why didn't you just talk to him directly? If you didn't want it to be public, you would have never posted it here. So tell us who it was already. If this guy steals anyones things because we invited him over to buy/sell parts and he sees some more items he would like to steal, then it will be on you for not informing us who it was. Its your civic duty to make this public.

Totally agree! This is what Ive been saying..... also Todd has a phone... and some of you stay in contact with him.... so if he cant get to a computer... have someone post it for him.

dedpedal
09-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Just like the other guy with the goofy name, Id like to know as well. But then again, I have a sealed room in my basement that could very easily be set up for confinement and torture ....again.

PaulFiveOh
09-18-2007, 09:17 PM
The first 2 rounds in my 12 guage are rock salt. Won't kill ya but you wish it did. The other 5 are 00Buck.
Keith

Why does that not surprise me. :D

BigBadStang
09-18-2007, 09:31 PM
I am not saying that he was going to do anything negative, but we dont know.

Innocent tell Proven Guilty

all the more reason to wonder why this thread was created with the title being "thieves" if it was a "warning".
either prove it by putting up a screenshot image, or tell us who it was, so we can get an explanation.

theyallslow
09-18-2007, 10:16 PM
I see your point BigBadStang, but either way I hope the person that we dont yet know the name of, and any other member of SBZ, or any other person that would steal from one of us better know that most of us are crazy. I am just glad to know that i am friends with most of you. and friends dont fuck with other friends shit.

BigBadStang
09-18-2007, 10:28 PM
... and friends dont fuck with other friends shit.

amen bro!

thou shall keep thyne dick beaters off shit that aint yours!

92BlackStang
09-18-2007, 10:59 PM
maybe he was told that someone was snoppin around his house and figured it was someone off here who knows until todd replys

denial
09-18-2007, 11:25 PM
im close to germantown, hope the bastard stays away from my shit!

Mista Bone
09-18-2007, 11:40 PM
someone cry wolf?

Keith, your shooty should be loaed.......

salt, buck, slug, buck, slug.

Salt to warn them, buck to kill, if they make it out the door.......slug to go thru the door.

DeckerEnt
09-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Damn straight skippy.
Keith

Mista Bone
09-19-2007, 12:00 AM
Chip/Charles/Bone/Asshole.

Skippy or Chuck = no answer or a fight.

YouGotJunk
09-19-2007, 12:07 AM
Chip/Charles/Bone/Asshole.

Skippy or Chuck = no answer or a fight.

WOW...Some how i'm not suprised...

Silver Bullet
09-19-2007, 04:04 AM
Should be loaded.... buckshot or slug.... if your going to bring a gun..... better intend on stopping the threat.....;)

89notch
09-19-2007, 09:07 AM
I dont think he wants to post a picture since they are not sure what the intent of the person was. The person that it was is a known shady person but you never know some people change but this was a warning to not come back.

Black Hole
09-19-2007, 09:09 AM
I dont think he wants to post a picture since they are not sure what the intent of the person was. The person that it was is a known shady person but you never know some people change but this was a warning to not come back.
Then he should have PM'd him instead of creating such a stir by posting a thread, but not including the pic.

theyallslow
09-19-2007, 09:32 AM
I disagree completely, I think this thread helped us to understand a few thing about the SBZ.
1. most of us are crazy about our things.
2. most of us will do what ever we can to make life fair.
3. it more then likely stoped the person that may or may not have been up to no good.
4. most of us have guns, and we like to use them.

I like this thread...

pegasus
09-19-2007, 09:49 AM
I disagree completely, I think this thread helped us to understand a few thing about the SBZ.
1. most of us are crazy about our things.
2. most of us will do what ever we can to make life fair.
3. it more then likely stoped the person that may or may not have been up to no good.
4. most of us have guns, and we like to use them.

I like this thread...

:agree::sbowns::agree:

todd86
09-19-2007, 10:04 AM
call all the bullshit you want but I've gotta protect myself. The person lives in middletown and has not replied to this post. that narrows it down some. he lurks in the for sale section. Sorry for not posting pics but I dont want any trouble, just watch your back and if you sell something to someone meet them somewhere and dont let them come to your house. this guy is very shady and has shady friends who are all within 15 minutes of me. Think of what could happen to me out somewhere by myself, if I ran into them after posting up pics. Like I said, I have to protect myself. If you think I'm a liar, FUCK YOU!

todd86
09-19-2007, 10:08 AM
As popular as the thread has been I'm sure he read this. I just checked and he was on here yesterday.

Kevin Doe
09-19-2007, 10:38 AM
If he is known to be shady, then we should be informed who it is. I don't keep tabs on who lives in middletown, so I have no idea who it is. All it will do it flush him out of here if you tell us who it is. And that would be a good thing for this community.

347sc
09-19-2007, 10:39 AM
I have your back if you need me. Just a phone call away.

R825OH
09-19-2007, 10:40 AM
Good then he knows whats up and this thread should be closed. Every one else agree?

theyallslow
09-19-2007, 10:43 AM
i hope that we have no more problems like this again.

DeckerEnt
09-19-2007, 11:16 AM
If you know who it is, Then this would be a good reason to remove this person from our community. A known shady person who is now snooping around people's house is not someone we need here. Get rid of this guy and close this thread and be done with it.
Keith

pegasus
09-19-2007, 11:30 AM
i know who it is....

Professor plum, in the study with the candle stick

facemelter71
09-19-2007, 12:56 PM
nevermind.I was goin to post every ones name who was on yesterday but the list got to long.lol.Well the only thing i can say Todd,Youve got more back from this forum then anywhere else.If you feel threatened,let some one know.

Silver Bullet
09-19-2007, 01:20 PM
call all the bullshit you want but I've gotta protect myself. The person lives in middletown and has not replied to this post. that narrows it down some. he lurks in the for sale section. Sorry for not posting pics but I dont want any trouble, just watch your back and if you sell something to someone meet them somewhere and dont let them come to your house. this guy is very shady and has shady friends who are all within 15 minutes of me. Think of what could happen to me out somewhere by myself, if I ran into them after posting up pics. Like I said, I have to protect myself. If you think I'm a liar, FUCK YOU!

Sorry guy's, now I can't sell "Middletown" people parts! Now I'm discriminating! LOL J/K

Shady person, no explanation of what he is doing....liar... in my line of work, we call that PROBABLE CAUSE...... OR CRIMINAL PROFILING.

YouGotJunk
09-19-2007, 01:25 PM
I think everyone needs to quit hassling Todd...He's always been a real standup guy and he's def. not known for running around lieing to everyone and making up stories. If he doesn't want to post a pic of the person in fear of his and his families safety...so be it. I think it's time the thread is locked...Im sure this person knows who they are...and i'm sure they've seen it by now....if it happens again i'm sure Todd will let us know and give us the heads up on who it is..

92BlackStang
09-19-2007, 01:29 PM
I think everyone needs to quit hassling Todd...He's always been a real standup guy and he's def. not known for running around lieing to everyone and making up stories. If he doesn't want to post a pic of the person in fear of his and his families safety...so be it. I think it's time the thread is locked...Im sure this person knows who they are...and i'm sure they've seen it by now....if it happens again i'm sure Todd will let us know and give us the heads up on who it is..
I agree so mod plz close this thread

Silver Bullet
09-19-2007, 01:31 PM
I don't think we are harrassing him.... just asking for info, for everyones best interest.... making points...... pro's and con's.....

Even if he doesn't tell us who it is or not..... it brings some of us back to reality and keeps us on our toes.....

Kevin Doe
09-19-2007, 01:59 PM
If he fears for his families safety, he should call the police. This thread was completly worthless, and could have been taken care of with a simple phone call or PM, or a face to face conversation.

BUT, he chose to make it somewhat public. Becasue he mentioned it, I think he has an obligation to warn others about this person.

Analogy: Sex offenders. When somone is caught doing a sexual offence, THE COMMUNITY is notified publically. This is so the community can be on the lookout and avoid this person. How would it serve the community if the city just sent the offender a letter and said, "Hey, we know you're been fucking 4 year olds, but we won't tell your community so you can continue to have many more victims."

I think the same applies here. If he does not notify the community, we are still all at rist of having our hard earned posessions stollen from us by this waste of life.

theyallslow
09-19-2007, 02:19 PM
you are sick that is nothing like stealing. that is just wrong.

BigBadStang
09-19-2007, 03:03 PM
is this headed to The Whippin Room...
or going to be put on Lock Down...
only time will tell...lmao!
:popcorn:

todd86
09-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Fuck it! Sorry I fucking mentioned it! I have talked to the police in case you didn't read every post.....I'm not gonna announce the persons ID, thought I'd put out a fair warning to all that sell things to be aware of who u let come to your house but nevermind cuz I'm a liar and a dickhead for not giving a name. Thanks Bo and Rob for taking my side on this (and all others who did) cuz you guys know I dont bullshit! Fuck the rest of you! KMA!
Todd

facemelter71
09-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Who gives a rats ass,I just wont deal with any one on here unless i know them personally.So thats all of about 5 of you.:lol:It dont matter if he knows hes done wrong,the person or persons doin it know right from wrong and a writin warning in a forum isnt going to do any thing.If any thing he just made himself less of a target and any one else in here more a target.So instead of putting a halt to this right now this guy will just hit some one else's place instead.Any way,ill just find out who it is by myself.

347sc
09-19-2007, 03:29 PM
Thanks Bo and Rob for taking my side on this (and all others who did) cuz you guys know I dont bullshit! Todd

Not a problem buddy! :D

BigBadStang
09-19-2007, 03:32 PM
Fuck it! Sorry I fucking mentioned it! I have talked to the police in case you didn't read every post.....I'm not gonna announce the persons ID, thought I'd put out a fair warning to all that sell things to be aware of who u let come to your house but nevermind cuz I'm a liar and a dickhead for not giving a name. Thanks Bo and Rob for taking my side on this (and all others who did) cuz you guys know I dont bullshit! Fuck the rest of you! KMA!
Todd

damn dude...i didnt take your side, or call "bullshit", so i wont take your "fuck the rest of you" and KMA comments personally.

if your intention was to warn us to be cautious to having people to our homes, you should have posted it just as that, w/o semi calling someone out.
simply could have just said "fellas be careful on who you let come to your house, you never know who will rip you off." then PM'd the fuckbag that was snoopin around, and all this could have been avoided.

todd86
09-19-2007, 03:36 PM
I have given his name to the moderators and they are watching him;)

facemelter71
09-19-2007, 03:41 PM
You shoud have shot him in the ass with a yard dart.:lol::lol:

todd86
09-19-2007, 03:44 PM
how bout a 10-22 I picked up today?

todd86
09-19-2007, 03:44 PM
Not a problem buddy! :D:D Is that a pun?

Mista Bone
09-19-2007, 03:46 PM
how bout a 10-22 I picked up today?

needs a 30 rd banana clip for it :)

Also, once a thief/backstabber, always a thief/backstabber.

todd86
09-19-2007, 03:46 PM
I'll be back in a bit, gotta sight my new gun in!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

todd86
09-19-2007, 03:48 PM
needs a 30 rd banana clip for it :)

Also, once a thief/backstabber, always a thief/backstabber.

Got 2 of them today also!:D:D:D:D:D

Timido
09-19-2007, 04:34 PM
We dont deal with guns on Stangbangerz for law reasosns. Please take all that stuff to PMs or Emails.

On that note I have known Todd for several years and he has allways been straight up with me. This stuff is easy just about everyone who is part of this website should be here for helping each other. If you need advice or someone to laugh at or with this is the place. This is not the place to find people to take advatage of.

facemelter71
09-19-2007, 04:38 PM
Well this whole thing has been taken care of,you should delete.

denial
09-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Todd, you ever need any help over there then give me a call anytime. Rob and a few have my phone number. Im just in Carlisle, so hit me up. We're all in this club together, so i can also say the people who said Todd was a liar , then that's wrong. Don't judge a person you don't know. Good luck in deleting his account and whatever happens to him , we all hope the police do the right thing.

Timido
09-19-2007, 04:42 PM
why should it be deleted? I think if the person Todd is talking about knows he is keeping an eye on his stuff that he will stay away.

theyallslow
09-19-2007, 04:43 PM
Or just kill everone that comes over...

pegasus
09-19-2007, 04:52 PM
my sig says it all

YouGotJunk
09-19-2007, 05:35 PM
If he fears for his families safety, he should call the police. This thread was completly worthless, and could have been taken care of with a simple phone call or PM, or a face to face conversation.

BUT, he chose to make it somewhat public. Becasue he mentioned it, I think he has an obligation to warn others about this person.

Analogy: Sex offenders. When somone is caught doing a sexual offence, THE COMMUNITY is notified publically. This is so the community can be on the lookout and avoid this person. How would it serve the community if the city just sent the offender a letter and said, "Hey, we know you're been fucking 4 year olds, but we won't tell your community so you can continue to have many more victims."

I think the same applies here. If he does not notify the community, we are still all at rist of having our hard earned posessions stollen from us by this waste of life.

Yeah that analogy wasn't even close. The guy was caught "lurking" meaning...who the fucks knows what the hell he was out to do, not caught stealing..there's a big difference. I hate theives...and dont want no part of being around one..but as of yet..he hasn't stolen anything from Todd...so why would Todd just put everything out in the open??? Sometimes its just better to give this type of warning instead of calling the cops...or worse..a face to face confrontation..because if someone just jumped up and accused me of stealing and put it all over a web board...then yes..I'd want a face/face confrontation but all the talking would be over and I'd want to kick someones ass for accusing me of something like that. Todd..I think you handled it very well...Hopefully this takes care of the "lurker" and they stay away...Good Luck!!

todd86
09-19-2007, 06:28 PM
thanks again Rob,Tim,Mike

Kevin Doe
09-19-2007, 06:42 PM
So it would be cool if I lurk around your house casing it all day? lol.

todd86
09-19-2007, 08:40 PM
I wouldn't suggest it!LOL!

1badF'N Z
09-20-2007, 07:12 AM
HA! Ha! fuck you all, I know who it is and I aint telling...

todd86
09-20-2007, 07:33 AM
He'll get whats coming wont he nut!

BigBadStang
09-20-2007, 08:09 AM
HA! Ha! fuck you all, I know who it is and I aint telling...

good for you...maybe he will come and steal your junk.
btw...fuck you too.

theyallslow
09-20-2007, 08:19 AM
this thread is getting out of hand, it needs to just be deleted now.

DeckerEnt
09-20-2007, 08:25 AM
How about a hint?
Keith

MrsAPE
09-20-2007, 09:03 AM
still going strong AND out of the whippin room. WOW.

theyallslow
09-20-2007, 09:13 AM
i think that we should finger print everone we sell things to. jk

Black Hole
09-20-2007, 09:22 AM
Enough of this.

While I understand why Todd doesn't want to post the info, it's not helping this thread.

Everyone needs to be careful about who you do business with.