PDA

View Full Version : BadVert (Deadbeat buyer)

89notch
09-17-2007, 06:49 AM
Deadbeat buyer. Badvert came over looked at a car I had for sale decided he wanted it but didn't have all the money. I made a deal with him to give me some money down and as long as he paid me by the end of the month it was his and he could pick it up after he paid for half(He's local so I would keep the title) so I mark the car sale pending he is going to bring me the deposit the next day so I turn a few people away that were wanting to come look at it. Next day comes and no phone call so I decide I will give him one more day and continue to call him but get no answer and no returned call. So I had a mutual friend call him and he said he decided to buy a motor and transmission and now didn't want my car. I guess its my fault for trusting him AGAIN without a deposit.

After all of this happened I realized he has done this to a lot of people on here. I wouldnt have posted it but he has done this to me in the past on smaller things and he didnt even bother to call and tell me he didnt want it. It would have been different if he would have just called and changed his mind but he just left me hangin.

92BlackStang
09-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Deadbeat buyer. Badvert came over looked at a car I had for sale decided he wanted it but didn't have all the money. I made a deal with him to give me some money down and as long as he paid me by the end of the month it was his and he could pick it up after he paid for half(He's local so I would keep the title) so I mark the car sale pending he is going to bring me the deposit the next day so I turn a few people away that were wanting to come look at it. Next day comes and no phone call so I decide I will give him one more day and continue to call him but get no answer and no returned call. So I had a mutual friend call him and he said he decided to buy a motor and transmission and now didn't want my car. I guess its my fault for trusting him AGAIN without a deposit.

After all of this happened I realized he has done this to a lot of people on here. I wouldnt have posted it but he has done this to me in the past on smaller things and he didnt even bother to call and tell me he didnt want it. It would have been different if he would have just called and changed his mind but he just left me hangin.
his gf must off told him he couldnt buy it lol :bigthumb , ive had a few probs with buyin something off of him , if you still got the car this weekend kelly ill come take a look at it

BK50
09-17-2007, 06:16 PM

I have dealt with him and he came thru on what he said, seems like a honest guy. Not to be a dick but money talks BS walks in my experience if there isn't cash down it's fair game for anyone who has the cash in hand.... Chalk it up as leason learned and for calling him a deadbeat well thats your thing.... Good luck with the sale....

Bill

BADVERT
09-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Nothing was signed and or final on this sale. I called and left a message "if you can sell it faster to go ahead and sell it." Also your in so much of a damn rush to sell it, what do you want me to do go rob a bank or something! You can run your mouth and play this childish game all you want, but i'm not playing it, "SO FUCK OFF 2yr old" And I apologize to fellow stangbangerz for my language.

facemelter71
09-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Not to be an ass and its probly hardly my business,but why would you go look at a car you cant afford to get to begin with.:confused:Nothing toward anyone but it would seem easier for any one if you just showed up and said ill take it here's your greenage.Like i said its just talk so no need to jump all over this post.

89notch
09-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Nothing was signed and or final on this sale. I called and left a message "if you can sell it faster to go ahead and sell it." Also your in so much of a damn rush to sell it, what do you want me to do go rob a bank or something! You can run your mouth and play this childish game all you want, but i'm not playing it, "SO FUCK OFF 2yr old" And I apologize to fellow stangbangerz for my language.

You never left a message. I'm not in a rush to sell it thats why I was going to let you make payments on it I just need to get it out of my way. If you would have called and told me that it wouldnt be a big deal but you didnt.

89notch
09-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Not to be an ass and its probly hardly my business,but why would you go look at a car you cant afford to get to begin with.:confused:Nothing toward anyone but it would seem easier for any one if you just showed up and said ill take it here's your greenage.Like i said its just talk so no need to jump all over this post.

He did call and say he didnt have all the money and asked how big of a hurry I was in to sell it. I told him he could make payments on it I just need to get it out of my way

facemelter71
09-18-2007, 12:00 AM
At least there was some honesty.Mabe not enough communication?

92BlackStang
09-18-2007, 12:08 AM
lack of communication lol.

BADVERT
09-18-2007, 05:24 PM
lack of communication lol.

Why you keep running your mouth for? If i can remember right you fucked me a while back on a stang!

92BlackStang
09-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Why you keep running your mouth for? If i can remember right you fucked me a while back on a stang!
what gave you two months to make one payment yeah this is shaun by the way, i remeber the deal with jesse and you. you know if you tell someone something you should keep to it.

BADVERT
09-18-2007, 05:45 PM
what gave you two months to make one payment yeah this is shaun by the way, i remeber the deal with jesse and you. you know if you tell someone something you should keep to it.

Oh bull shit, you dont know nothing your the dead beat when you get a job and stop starting shit with everyone then maybe you will have room to say something. I thought this nut was banned from the site! "93redstang, getsome, now its 92blackstang" Go figure he is back! But the deal me and jesse had worked out he changed and sold it to someone else with out me knowing and i'm the one that got fucked on that deal. So dont go starting shit shawn, I dont think anyone here has time for it:flipoff:

PaulFiveOh
09-18-2007, 05:56 PM
Oh bull shit, you dont know nothing your the dead beat when you get a job and stop starting shit with everyone then maybe you will have room to say something. I thought this nut was banned from the site! "93redstang, getsome, now its 92blackstang" Go figure he is back! But the deal me and jesse had worked out he changed and sold it to someone else with out me knowing and i'm the one that got fucked on that deal. So dont go starting shit shawn, I dont think anyone here has time for it:flipoff:

That did not help your case.

BADVERT
09-18-2007, 06:02 PM
That did not help your case.

I called and left a message! I'm not going to keep playing dumb phone tag games with people. But oh well im the bad guy for some reason now, i guess ill have to live with it, I'm done here :coo1:

92BlackStang
09-18-2007, 06:31 PM
Oh bull shit, you dont know nothing your the dead beat when you get a job and stop starting shit with everyone then maybe you will have room to say something. I thought this nut was banned from the site! "93redstang, getsome, now its 92blackstang" Go figure he is back! But the deal me and jesse had worked out he changed and sold it to someone else with out me knowing and i'm the one that got fucked on that deal. So dont go starting shit shawn, I dont think anyone here has time for it:flipoff: this is jesse , shaun gets on my name every now and then . Its none of your business what goes on with him and the site.

BADVERT
09-18-2007, 10:13 PM
this is jesse , shaun gets on my name every now and then . Its none of your business what goes on with him and the site.

All i can say is he likes to stir up shit! And second I dont think the fellow bangerz need any bullshit :HYF: