PDA

View Full Version : coming to you via sprint wireless broadband ...

331TwistedWedge
09-17-2007, 11:22 AM
this sprint wireless broadband internet card is the shit :bigthumb im not crazy about my phone service, but i love the speed of their internet service ... its comes at a price $59.95 a month and a 2 year contract ...

being that im driving a truck over the road, its just about a must to stay in contact with people ...

for those of you that know what sling box is, thats next :D

~ and for you mr timmy duncan, i have showered within the last week :lol:

89notch
09-17-2007, 11:42 AM
this sprint wireless broadband internet card is the shit :bigthumb im not crazy about my phone service, but i love the speed of their internet service ... its comes at a price $59.95 a month and a 2 year contract ...

being that im driving a truck over the road, its just about a must to stay in contact with people ...

SLing box is the shit my cousin has it in Dubai so he can watch local sports :bigthumb

331TwistedWedge
09-17-2007, 11:49 AM
SLing box is the shit my cousin has it in Dubai so he can watch local sports :bigthumb

the guy at sprint that loaded my broadband card had it, i was amazed ... we put the uc / miami game on ... i think its 150 for the regular version and 250 for the high def version ... technology is amazing :bigthumb

Jeff88coupe
09-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Watchout for those lot lizards ricky:sukit:

PaulFiveOh
09-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Orb.com is free.

Check it out

Mista Bone
09-17-2007, 02:35 PM

thats the reason for the wireless card......instead of paying for their service he can.....well........take matters into his own hand.......literally!

But for a OTR driver, the wireless cards are THE SHIT! No need to park at a Idleair unit or worry about crappy wireless at Flying J which everyone is on it seems.

IWRBB
09-17-2007, 02:55 PM
How fast is it?

Mike
09-17-2007, 03:15 PM

I just learned about slingbox last week, sick!

I can't wait to get mine.

bcoh5gt
09-17-2007, 04:52 PM

and those alley CATS!!!!!!!:pump:

mustang8998
09-17-2007, 07:56 PM
What company are driving for Ricky?

I've considered getting a laptop and wireless, but I run local. It would be nice, while I'm sitting around, waiting somewhere and would free up more of my time, in the evenings.

331TwistedWedge
09-17-2007, 11:27 PM

if they didnt weigh 87 lbs soaken wet, maybe i would ...... well you know :D

thats the reason for the wireless card......instead of paying for their service he can.....well........take matters into his own hand.......literally!

But for a OTR driver, the wireless cards are THE SHIT! No need to park at a Idleair unit or worry about crappy wireless at Flying J which everyone is on it seems.

thats sick, but i like where your head is ...:bigthumb

How fast is it?

its quicker than my roadrunner when im in certain areas ... other areas, like the mountains of pa, wv & maryland it can drag ~ but definitely light years ahead of dial up ...

I just learned about slingbox last week, sick!

I can't wait to get mine.

that slingbox is amazing, i would get the HD version ~ for the regular version seem kind of fuzzy when it was expanded ...

What company are driving for Ricky?

I've considered getting a laptop and wireless, but I run local. It would be nice, while I'm sitting around, waiting somewhere and would free up more of my time, in the evenings.

im working for dci trucking out of lawrenceburg ... they are across from argosy .. uh oh :D ... im not crazy about being over the road, but i have to start somewhere if i want to be a local driver one day ... :bigthumb

Katmandu
09-19-2007, 05:18 AM
WTH is a sling box ? :confused:

BigBadStang
09-19-2007, 09:30 AM
WTH is a sling box ? :confused:

click HERE (http://us.slingmedia.com/page/home)

holeshot
10-09-2007, 07:57 AM
Sprint lets you try out their mobile broadband card for 30 days, and if you dont like it, you can return it at no cost within the 30 day trial. Since I live out in the middle of nowhere and can only get dial-up and I heard satellite internet is slower than dial-up...I am gonna give it a try because I am in their mobile broadband coverage.

$60 a month is kinda pricey, but then when you can take it anywhere....that is sweet!