PDA

View Full Version : Yup, another Ded-day

dedpedal
09-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Not the most amuzing start for sure. I woke from yet ANOTHER dream about the Girls Next Door and what we were doing to the damn alarm going BEEPBEEPBEEP!!!!. Youd think that by now, I would have replaced that damn thing with one that finnishes my dream before waking me. I tried to fool it by setting it later, but its smart. It has more computer things going on than my first calculator. It was a Texas Instruments TI5. I could mathmaticaly write "SHELLOIL" upside down. Boy was I on the cusp of technology back then.
Alas, I digress. Shower, same old thing. Lather rinse repeat and conditioner. While the conditioner sets in, I shave. Man I hate shaving nicks. I walked funny for hours today. Off to Speedway for coffee and BSing with my good friend Keith.
I arrived early and went in for my coffee. Theres a new girl working. Fun fun. While Im waiting to get my coffee, I notice (Hear, smelltaist in the air) a woman standing behind me. "huuuuuuuuuu hweeeeeee" I swear Ive never heard a sound like that. Talk about the perfect birth control. I can see it now. "hey baby, you look good in them bigass jeans." "huuuuuuuuuu hweeeeeee". "I want to rock your world". "huuuuuuuuuu hweeeeeee". Sex would never happen!Its even better than pointing and laughing (thats the one they taught the girls back in high school).
On to work. a very uneventful day if I say so myself. I worked, I came home and napped (god, Im getting old)and got a few ideas on how to liven the night up. The first thing on my list was to grab a chocho taco and shove it down my pants. When it melted, I asked Amy to grab me a towel to clean up with. When she came back, I got a finger full of melted chocholate and tasted it. She wasnt amuzed in the least. I have the lump on my head and drawers full of chocholate to prove it.
Then there was messing with Bill, the EMO guy in the closet (whom this rant is dedicated). That was fun for about ten minutes. It was like having a battle of wits with someone in a coma. Now I realize that Im out of beer, I have to piss and its too late to take a muscle relaxer to sleep.
I may or may not be back tonight, or tommorow morning once these things take effect. I could sleep on a homeless person once it decides its time to sleep.
Seeyall soon.
Kev

bcoh5gt
09-18-2007, 10:05 PM
you are one screwed up individual. sick and twisted. now I'm outta the closet, damn

Mista Bone
09-18-2007, 11:53 PM
out of Keyrocks before 9pm?

Learned that before TI made a pocket calc :)

yes Kev you (WE!) are old farts.........and you going to bed early means your entering the "time for the rest home" stage. Give it 3-5 years and you'll be hitting the sack after the 6 o clock news.

DeckerEnt
09-19-2007, 12:12 AM
Still got Bud Light here and it is after 12:00
Keith