PDA

View Full Version : This is very wierd for me to say...

Mike
09-19-2007, 01:31 PM
But, I think I actually like you guys. Let me explain;

Last weekend, me and some buddies had some run-ins with a couple v-dubs. Long story short, we won, they had excuses, and it basically ignited another, subtle battle between swov and CSS. I, because I try to stay somewhat diverse, signed up on Swov (southwest ohio volkwagens) and started to poke around.

Well, what do I find? Pretty much an assembly of close minded, VW or die people, with nothing but excuses as to why there cars don't perform like others.

That basically sparked me comparing that board, to others of similiar fashion (brand specific forums). Throughout my different car ownership, I've visited many different boards, for info and discussion etc.

I must say, I enjoy this the most out of any of them, and I don't even have a Mustang! There are some people I could do without (Goo/Goo catcher etc), but as a whole, I think you guys are a good bunch of people.

You always seem open minded to other peoples cars/projects, and most importantly, YOU RACE. Whether it be on the track, or my favorite, the street. If you lose, you lose. No excuses about extra wieght, gearing, appearance, you just give props and move on. The people I have LOST to (recently firestang), nothing but respectful, and have a good understanding of what being into cars as a hobby is all about.

CSS is still my home base (I'm a ricer, what can I say), but I really do enjoy this place.

Thanks guys!

Sgnal30
09-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Yea I actually just signed up here as well to see how they are compared to the other forums. And from just surfing and reading post, I think I like this one as well.

theyallslow
09-19-2007, 02:21 PM
? thanks ? glad to stay true.

Mr.Moontang
09-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Awww Mike your so nice...

Mike
09-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Awww Mike your so nice...

I heard you found an STi for me to race, where he at!? The civic is hungry :cool1:

mach_u
09-19-2007, 02:28 PM
Aww Mike, you big softy... Just don't try and touch my ass @ the BW&R cruise this Thursday! :o

Mike
09-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Aww Mike, you big softy... Just don't try and touch my ass @ the BW&R cruise this Thursday! :o

What? Me? I don't remember that :lol:

ibstrokin
09-19-2007, 04:53 PM
You know, there is a cure for your ricer syndrome. Just check out the cars/rolling chassis section in the classifieds. Relief should be felt immediately.

firestang70
09-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Mike I like it here as well. I will always give props to a nice car or nice running car Mustang or not.

08 Vette
09-19-2007, 06:18 PM

Yea! His boy friend will get pissed!
I think we should call this smile the AJ from now on!:booty::booty::booty::booty: :booty:

Back on topic! This is a great group of people. No matter what they drive:tongue2:

Mike
09-19-2007, 07:12 PM
You know, there is a cure for your ricer syndrome. Just check out the cars/rolling chassis section in the classifieds. Relief should be felt immediately.

An 03/04 Cobra is on my list of cars to own.

PonymanfiveO
09-19-2007, 07:25 PM
But, I think I actually like you guys. Let me explain;

Last weekend, me and some buddies had some run-ins with a couple v-dubs. Long story short, we won, they had excuses, and it basically ignited another, subtle battle between swov and CSS. I, because I try to stay somewhat diverse, signed up on Swov (southwest ohio volkwagens) and started to poke around....

CSS is still my home base (I'm a ricer, what can I say), but I really do enjoy this place.

Thanks guys!

Vinny made sure this was a fun and exciting place for everyone to enjoy. Not just the cool Mustang people.:cool2:

Hope we can keep it that way.;)

mach_u
09-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Yea! His boy friend will get pissed!
I think we should call this smile the AJ from now on!:booty::booty::booty::booty: :booty:
Hey I wasn't the one holding hands and skipping with Matt and Kings Island... :tongue2:

Holly
09-19-2007, 08:30 PM
I must say, I enjoy this the most out of any of them, and I don't even have a Mustang! There are some people I could do without (Goo/Goo catcher etc), but as a whole, I think you guys are a good bunch of people.

You always seem open minded to other peoples cars/projects, and most importantly, YOU RACE. Whether it be on the track, or my favorite, the street. If you lose, you lose.

Thanks Mike! Always nice to have good feedback about this site. Vinny built Stangbangerz to bring friends together who have a common interest, and it worked! We met some of our closest friends from this website.

He visited CSS too, he liked to get on there and razz you guys. :lol: It didn't matter what kind of car you raced/drove to him, as long as you were having fun, he was happy!

It's not the same around here without him, but Vinny was a very unique person and he brought a lot of personality to this board. His presence is VERY missed by a lot of people.

Sorry to get off topic, but compliments about SBZ just make me think of Vinny. I can just hear him at the cruise-ins.... all these cars would be coming in packs, and he'd look over at me and wink and say "I did this" (meaning bringing everyone together). ;)

08 Vette
09-20-2007, 05:31 AM
Hey I wasn't the one holding hands and skipping with Matt and Kings Island... :tongue2:

That's because you can't skip with your pants down around your ankels!:popcorn:

beefcake
09-26-2007, 09:10 PM
That's because you can't skip with your pants down around your ankels!:popcorn:

sounds like you speak from experience