PDA

View Full Version : Cranky Old Farts...

BigBadStang
09-19-2007, 04:24 PM
headed out of the neighborhood today on my way to the post office to mail something. traveling at about 26-27 mph in a 25 mph zone, i see this stodgy looking old fuck walking down his driveway towards the street. he is reading something and not paying a bit of attention to what he is doing. as i am approaching him, i see he is going to possibly walk out in front of me, so i move way over against the other curb. suddenly as he is in mid step to go onto the street, he sees me and it scares the FUCK out of him! he drops the shit in his hands, jumps back onto the grass, and screams something inaudible at me. so me being me, i stop, and open the door, and this old fuck takes off up his driveway and "runs" into the garage, and comes out with a shovel! now i could have taken the shovel from this old fart and shoved it up his ass, but i just laughed at him and told him he had better watch where the hell he is going, rather than yelling at someone else. he mumbled something and i told him to go fuck himself and the next time he walks out in front of me, i will run his old ass over, and went about my business.
on my way home from the post office (only way in-n-out of the hood), and the cops are in his driveway talking to him. as i roll by, i see this old bastard pointing at me, and sure as shit, here comes the cop. he follows me to the house, and pulls in my driveway cross ways as to block me from escaping...lol...anyway, long story short, this old man told the cops i was doing 45-50mph and that i swerved AT him, then stopped and CHASED him into his garage, then when he grabbed the shovel, i ran back to my truck, threatened him and left. so i get the obligitory bullshit from the cop, i explain what really happened, and being a CCW citizen, i could have shot him when he came at me with the shovel if i felt scared for my life...needless to say the cop didnt appreciate that comment. he then ran me through the system, came back clean as a whistle, and advised me just to stay away from him.
but now the fucking cops keep cruising by...before they randomly came through here.
they must think i am jessie james or some shit.
i guess because he lives up front in the "estates" (probably a 750k home compared to my meager 430k home) he is in the right, and i am the "trouble maker"! i bet the fucking cop didnt go back and say shit to that old cocksucker. i hope he falls and breaks a fucking hip.
all this bullshit has caused all the neihbors to start gossiping about why the cops were here, and this really pisses me off because up until now i got along with everyone, and now some of them are peeking at me and shit, when they used to wave and say hi. i guess i need to go talk to everyone and strighten this out!:mad:
goddamned old senile motherfucker, hopefully he croaks soon. :mad:

Timido
09-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Find roadkill or cow paddy and put that in his mailbox.

facemelter71
09-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Where did that quote in your sig come from,I cant get it to come to me???

nkystanger
09-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Where did that quote in your sig come from,I cant get it to come to me???

The Gunny
Full Metal Jacket

bcoh5gt
09-19-2007, 05:27 PM
Find roadkill or cow paddy and put that in his mailbox.

federal offence :nono::nono::nono: been down that road

Timido
09-19-2007, 05:32 PM
federal offence :nono::nono::nono: been down that road

Well thats no fun. What if you put a stamp on it? Then it would be legal right!

YouGotJunk
09-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Weed killer and a bag of balloons is all I got to say!!

bcoh5gt
09-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Well thats no fun. What if you put a stamp on it? Then it would be legal right!

:confused: hmmmm. never looked at it that way. ;)

facemelter71
09-19-2007, 05:51 PM
I swear if one of you guys puts a stamp on a steamy pile of dookie i will never live that down.:lol::lol::lol:

BigBadStang
09-19-2007, 07:12 PM
Weed killer and a bag of balloons is all I got to say!!
I'm kinda likin the Roundup balloons idea.
though about maybe anti freeze in a pump sprayer, and leaving him a message...he does have the best looking lawn up there!! maybe wait until spring.

cobrajoe
09-20-2007, 04:22 AM
Let it go!!! then when you keep getting hassled/harassed by the cops goto a council meeting and ask why and let them stumble all over themselves while trying to explain and if they get cocky have them recite the part of the CCW law that explains the use of lethal force. Ie; His grumpy old senile ass coming at you with a shovel. Ie: possible bodily harm!!!!

DeckerEnt
09-20-2007, 08:31 AM
Strong fertilizer and spray a message in his front yard. It will grow better than the rest. Not harming or destroying anything but you can't get rid of it for weeks.
Keith

BigBadStang
09-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Strong fertilizer and spray a message in his front yard. It will grow better than the rest. Not harming or destroying anything but you can't get rid of it for weeks.
Keith

thats a good one! that'll piss the old boy off!