PDA

View Full Version : The Sonic in Florence, KY Opens Monday 9/24!

06hoss
09-21-2007, 08:59 AM
Do any of you guys want to show up the following Friday (9/28) at around 6 pm and hang out for awhile? I'm asking some guys over at allfordmustangs to show up to since we've been waiting on this place to open. Just a heads up that one of our stang buddies over there that will probably be showing up is a Boone County cop...he is very, very cool, but he would probably frown on any burnouts. Hope to see some StangBangerz there!

MADMOD
09-21-2007, 11:18 AM
I may be down for this.....

DeckerEnt
09-21-2007, 11:27 AM
Where is the Sonics in florence??
Keith

93Snakebite
09-21-2007, 12:26 PM
It is on Sam Neace rd. Just get off Mt Zion rd exit head east to the second stop light and turn left. You will see it on the right from the stoplight. Buffalo Bobs is right next door. I have seen police cars watching folks come out of BB and or watching for speeders coming the other way on Sam Neace, so tread with caution.

Smithr66
09-22-2007, 01:19 AM
I might stop out. I've probably talked to the cop before when I worked at Bailey's cars wash.

06hoss
09-28-2007, 09:43 AM
See you guys at the Sonic tonight...that place has been packed all week long so it's going to be a miracle if we can even get a parking spot.

FireStang02
09-28-2007, 04:19 PM
I'm stuck working at the firehouse. Someone put a flier for mustang owners to hang out there tonight on my car while it was parked at the Florence Mall a couple days ago.

flyboygeo
09-28-2007, 09:19 PM
Good meeting the few of us there!

-George

Kelly Pelrine
09-29-2007, 12:02 AM
Wish i coulda made it, i was drivingggggg to terre haute

06hoss
09-29-2007, 11:08 AM
Yeah, it was fun meeting all you guys. Flyboy, you have an awesome Cobra...we were all digging your pipes when you took off down Sam Neace.
For you guys that couldn't make it there, one of our buds (Randy) traded in his 06 GT (which was a sleeper with just nitrous and flows) for an 08 Roush 427. The car is gorgeous...vista blue with white stripes and chrome Roush rims...the interior is unbelievable. We asked him when he was going to start modding it...he goes, immediately! That dog...didn't tell anyone he had it...just showed up...awesome!
We are planning to hang out at Sonic every Friday at 7:00 until it gets too cold. For all you guys (sorry Kelly), the girls that work there look REALLY CUTE roller skating backwards in their shortie shorts. This looks like the new place to hange out. Hope to see a lot of Bangerz there.

flyboygeo
09-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah, it was fun meeting all you guys. Flyboy, you have an awesome Cobra...we were all digging your pipes when you took off down Sam Neace.
For you guys that couldn't make it there, one of our buds (Randy) traded in his 06 GT (which was a sleeper with just nitrous and flows) for an 08 Roush 427.

Thanks, it was not even WOT due to traffic in front of me.

Randy's new Roush was sweet!!!

See you all next week.

Kelly Pelrine
09-30-2007, 12:04 AM
For you guys that couldn't make it there, one of our buds (Randy) traded in his 06 GT (which was a sleeper with just nitrous and flows) for an 08 Roush 427. The car is gorgeous...vista blue with white stripes and chrome Roush rims...the interior is unbelievable. We asked him when he was going to start modding it...he goes, immediately! That dog...didn't tell anyone he had it...just showed up...awesome!
We are planning to hang out at Sonic every Friday at 7:00 until it gets too cold. For all you guys (sorry Kelly), the girls that work there look REALLY CUTE roller skating backwards in their shortie shorts. This looks like the new place to hange out. Hope to see a lot of Bangerz there.

Randy got the Roush??? Sweet! Ill have to come check it out for sure! Im still in Terre Haute, leaving out in the am, but imma try & make it to Fillmores tomorrow :bigthumb If not, maybe ya'll would wanna come by the house & shoot some pool?

flyboygeo
10-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Anyone heading down today, if it doesnt rain?

06hoss
10-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I'll be there around 7 and I know Randy will be there for sure since he texted me yesterday. Rob should be there too and maybe Mike. Hopefully we'll get some more Bangerz there. I invited Kelly too, but she's in Bowling Green this weekend. Come one, come all! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

flyboygeo
11-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Is anyone heading out there tonight Friday 11-09-07? Curious...

06hoss
11-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Is anyone heading out there tonight Friday 11-09-07? Curious...

Sorry George...I just saw this...my computer has been out of commision for the last couple of weeks...I'm on my son's right now. No, I think we're done with Sonic for the year since it's cold now. Randy and Rob went down to Kentucky Speedway last Sat. to take the cars for a few laps on the track.
I couldn't go since I had to work, but I had done it last year and it's fun.
They said the got up to 120 mph on the straights (you have a pace car).
Keep that in mind for the spring if you want to do it since they do it twice a year.