PDA

View Full Version : Death Proof

Stangman
09-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Dont know if anyone's seen this already, its been out a while, came out in theaters as part of "Grindhouse" I just watched it last night, and if anyone else has seen ANY Quentin Tarantino movies you will know what im talkin about.... its kinda strangely made, but thats his thing... but im a HUGE fan of classic movies and the way he laid this movie out made it seem like it was filmed in the 70's, aside from the kinda boring beginning I LOVED it!

Car Chases are WAY cool!!!

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-22-2007, 11:24 AM
I saw GH in theaters twice....i have to say i liked Planet Terror better but the last bit of Death Proof (the car chase) was pretty sweet.

JonS
09-22-2007, 11:45 AM
The beginning of death proof was way too drawn out, but it was pretty cool once it got going. I really liked the previews for the other movies, especially "Thanksgiving":lol:. Planet Terror was OK but not my favorite.

Sparky
09-23-2007, 10:25 PM
I just watched Death Proof and loved the whole thing. Hot chicks, hot rods, and car stunts. Wins me over every time. That car crash was brutal! Really good stunt work IMO. That Zoe Bell chick is an actual stunt woman. I was wondering how they made it look like she was really the one strapped to the hood of that challenger. My kind of woman!

Stangman
09-23-2007, 11:39 PM
I just watched Death Proof and loved the whole thing. Hot chicks, hot rods, and car stunts. Wins me over every time. That car crash was brutal! Really good stunt work IMO. That Zoe Bell chick is an actual stunt woman. I was wondering how they made it look like she was really the one strapped to the hood of that challenger. My kind of woman!

I completely agree... I am not real into newer movies, but this one is one i like a lot, and Zoe Bell was comepletely awesome!! The first time i saw the challenger nail the charger in the quarter panel i almost lost it, that was one of the coolest smashes ive seen in a while!

I will definately be adding this one to the collection...

ricks_85_gt
09-23-2007, 11:55 PM
This movie really kicked some anus!! Sucks for the cars though........

Dope Danny
10-14-2007, 09:04 PM
i liked it, till the end. I really wanted that aussie chick to bite the road face first.