PDA

View Full Version : yeah we lost again

beefcake
09-23-2007, 07:11 PM
but we still got f'd by the ref's,

i swear to god, i've never seen a team get screwed more than us

yeah, we fuked up on the kickoff going out of bounds and then the return kickoff

but we shouldn't have even been in that position

seattle should been put back 10 yards when their qb caught that ball

and even though we win it's not "challengable" what kind of bs is that

every frikin thing should be challengable. period.

wes 89 gt
09-23-2007, 07:48 PM
our special teams cant be a weak spot like the defense. they need to get back to where they were for first 13 games last year. anybody can say what they want but we are deffently missing chris henry on the deep routes. They need to step up and save the season against new england

Silver Bullet
09-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Yep unbelievable!:mad:

YouGotJunk
09-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Yeah, the bengals SUCK..I try to tell people all the time. BUT..bengals fans have more excuses for losing than Metcalf Racing has for leaving on 2! (only people that matter will understand what i'm talking about here)

Blacksunshine
09-23-2007, 10:30 PM
Yeah, the bengals SUCK..I try to tell people all the time. BUT..bengals fans have more excuses for losing than Metcalf Racing has for leaving on 2! (only people that matter will understand what i'm talking about here)

Yep they suck..." Bengals Suck Bengals Suck":lol: What's great is that my Raiders have the same record as the Bengals....lol 1 and 2 ....:lol:
I know my Raiders suck, but at least they're not the Bengals....lol Just kidding ya Bengals fans.
P.S. The Raiders beat the browns !!!!

02mingryGT
09-24-2007, 04:53 PM
our special teams cant be a weak spot like the defense. they need to get back to where they were for first 13 games last year. anybody can say what they want but we are deffently missing chris henry on the deep routes. They need to step up and save the season against new england

Check the schedule. They can lose to new England and still go 10-2 the rest of the year. The problem with the Bengals is they tend to do the stupidest shit at the most inopportune time; fumble, kick the ball out of bounds and stupid penalties. yeah we got screwed but we should have never been in that position. I expect them to lose to New England as well. The good news is we'll have all the starting linebackers back for KC.

It's early folks. Too early to get down and much too early for opposing fans to be running their mouths. That will come back to haunt you.....:lol:

5.0calypso93lx
09-24-2007, 05:04 PM

As much as I disagree with the first part of your comment, the 2nd part actually had me laughing out loud!! :bigthumb:lol:

Black92LX
09-24-2007, 06:05 PM

Housh and Chad looked just fine.

Special teams needs to get kicked into gear and we need to stop getting so many penalties.
We had 7 accounting for 50 yards in the first half alone. That is unacceptable.

Silver Bullet
09-24-2007, 06:22 PM
It's going to be a long year if they don't turn it around fast.... and about the
QB catching his own pass..... bet it would have been a different story if he would have ran it in for a touchdown!:rolleyes:

wes 89 gt
09-24-2007, 09:32 PM
Housh and Chad looked just fine.

Special teams needs to get kicked into gear and we need to stop getting so many penalties.
We had 7 accounting for 50 yards in the first half alone. That is unacceptable.

yea no doubt but there were like ten deep balls not caught and if we had henry chad and T.J wouldnt both be doubled covered

Foxxx5oh
09-24-2007, 11:07 PM
It's going to be a long year if they don't turn it around fast.... and about the
QB catching his own pass..... bet it would have been a different story if he would have ran it in for a touchdown!:rolleyes:

yeah...that was fuckin bullshit...that was the point where i just packed up an headed home...at least the Colts are kickin ass...

Black Hole
09-25-2007, 09:35 PM
Troubles....

Opening Kickoff return...
Carson overthrowing every other pass and throwing another 5 behind the receiver....
QB catching his own pass....
Dropping easy interceptions on D...
Kickoff out of bounds...
Ending Kickoff fumble...

And that was after breaking the Cobra and needing a tow. :mad:

DSSKing68
09-26-2007, 06:27 AM
Troubles....

Carson overthrowing every other pass and throwing another 5 behind the receiver....
Kickoff out of bounds...
Ending Kickoff fumble...

Well said Matt. Stopping the run is key as well. The Defense needs to be more consistant.

02mingryGT
09-26-2007, 06:45 AM
Troubles....

Kickoff out of bounds...
Ending Kickoff fumble...

Exactly.

DSSKing68
09-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Rudi may not play against New England now....:(