PDA

View Full Version : Crash on I 471.

Silver Bullet
09-26-2007, 10:06 AM
I was coming home after working last night and going to court this am and on I471 after southgate there was an overturn semi and one crashed car.
The driver of the truck was trapped so I ran through all the dead stinky meat to find the driver entrapped in the truck but alert. We knocked out the glass windsheild and he was amazinging o.k.. Thank goodness for seatbelts! Everyone else just wanted to look at the truck in awe, but no one wanted to get near it and help.....:( , except for one firefighter, but he took the long way around the truck and didn't get throught the stinky mess in time.) So fellow stangbangers.... wear your seat belts!:angel:

DeckerEnt
09-26-2007, 10:53 AM
So that is why the traffic was backed up. Thanks for helping. Seems people don't want to do that anymore. What about the other car? Any one hurt?
Keith

Silver Bullet
09-26-2007, 11:22 AM
So that is why the traffic was backed up. Thanks for helping. Seems people don't want to do that anymore. What about the other car? Any one hurt?
Keith

Both drivers are amazingly ok... but there is a lot of carnage from the wrecks.

The center barrier had a big chunk of concrete broke out of it.

PonymanfiveO
09-27-2007, 06:19 PM
Bravo for you Terry! thats awesome of you to help like that.

I kinda woud have liked to see that...lol...on the internet omewhere the headline was "Massive weiner spill" :lol: