PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Blue Ash police chase.

Walter
09-26-2007, 05:25 PM
Watch it till the end. Blue Ash PD does not F around.
http://www.officer.com/videonetwork/index.jsp?showid=378811

boosted 98
09-26-2007, 05:33 PM
cool!!!

PaulFiveOh
09-26-2007, 05:49 PM
Oh my god!

America Fuck Yea!!!!!

Ont he fucking windshield shooting point blank! HELL YES!

R825OH
09-26-2007, 06:16 PM
Don't fuck with the Police they WILL ruin your day

Pops Fun
09-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Nice !!

DeckerEnt
09-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Do what the man with the gun tells you to do. Or this happens. Serves him right.
Keith

Silver Bullet
09-26-2007, 08:10 PM
I was working that night.... heard it all go down.....

PonymanfiveO
09-26-2007, 08:44 PM
crazy. poor cop. :(

Carl
09-26-2007, 11:41 PM
That was a badazz chase!

DeckerEnt
09-27-2007, 12:10 AM
This is a lesson to all of us. When you see blue lights, just pull over and deal with it. Whenyou run, bad things happen.
I thank the cops for doing their job.
Keith

Sgnal30
09-27-2007, 02:53 AM
Nice Video ;)

Mista Bone
09-27-2007, 03:19 AM
didn't this happen 2-4 weeks ago?

Sgnal30
09-27-2007, 03:43 AM
8-28-07

JaxWax
09-27-2007, 05:58 AM
I WILL obey all laws in Blue Ash ALL THE TIME.

- Scott

CincySR
09-27-2007, 05:59 AM
Does anyone have anymore information on this, like what the guy was doing that he needed to run? and did he have a gun or something cause they did seem to start shooting quite quickly and never saw anything from the other guy. Don't get me wrong the guy deserved it, but just wondering.

mach_u
09-27-2007, 07:54 AM
Does anyone have anymore information on this, like what the guy was doing that he needed to run? and did he have a gun or something cause they did seem to start shooting quite quickly and never saw anything from the other guy. Don't get me wrong the guy deserved it, but just wondering.
I'd say if he starts driving while the cop is on the hood, the cop should have every right to bust a cap!

Chrome95GTS
09-27-2007, 09:49 AM
Wow, that guy wanted to get away pretty bad.

02mingryGT
09-27-2007, 10:26 AM

He tried to ram vehicles twice and then tried to run the officer over which is how he ended up on the hood. The dude had a rap sheet thicker than hell. Got what he had coming to him in my book.

STOP looking for something wrong or criticizing the Police for during their FUCKING job which is to keep our asses safe. :mad:

ffmueller81
09-27-2007, 11:41 AM
The ending is two blocks away from my office. They actually pass right by my office at like 100 + mph. Pretty crazy. I always said that Blue Ash Cops must be soooo bored because they have nothing to do since it is mainly old people and businesses. Guess not.

Black92LX
09-27-2007, 01:53 PM

The car was stolen. He didn't need any gun he already used his 2500 lb vehicle as a deadly weapon. He attempted to ram officers, struck two before being shot, and continued driving with an officer on the hood.
Deadly Force is warranted for numerous reasons.

Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985)[1], was a case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that under the Fourth Amendment, when a law enforcement officer is pursuing a fleeing suspect, they may use deadly force only to prevent escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others.

STOP looking for something wrong or criticizing the Police for during their FUCKING job which is to keep our asses safe.
I wish more people thought like this. It would make my job so much easier. People always want to blame me. But like in this situation did the officers make the guy steal the car in the first place, then choose to run? No all blame is on the suspect here. Officers did an outstanding job they went above and beyond the call of duty they should be comended.

Sgnal30
09-27-2007, 01:55 PM
The car was stolen. He didn't need any gun he already used his 2500 lb vehicle as a weapon. He attempted to ram officers, struck two before being shot, and continued driving with an officer on the hood.

Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985)[1], was a case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that under the Fourth Amendment, when a law enforcement officer is pursuing a fleeing suspect, they may use deadly force only to prevent escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others.

:bigthumb:wstupid:

mach_u
09-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Don't get me wrong the guy deserved it, but just wondering.

STOP looking for something wrong or criticizing the Police for during their FUCKING job which is to keep our asses safe. :mad:
I think he was simply asking? Don't know if there was a need to blow up on him like that... :rolleyes:

Mista Bone
09-27-2007, 04:12 PM
The man killed had cocaine and marijuana along with alcohol in his system.

Blue Ash police say they were trying to pull over the driver of a stolen black Chevy because of his erratic driving.

"I just had a vehicle try and ram me. Headed westbound on Cornell Road," said Officer Scott Noel.

As Officer Scott Noel radios dispatch, he is now in pursuit for the driver who police later identified as Charles Wayne Bennett.

Speeds reach 80 to 100 miles-per-hour.

The suspect's car collides with a Blue Ash cruiser at Reed Hartman and Cooper Road.

As two officers approach on foot, police say the driver accelerates towards one of them.

Both officers fired at the suspect, but the black Chevy continues on 200 feet, where it again collides with another cruiser.

A third Blue Ash officer approaches the vehicle on foot.

Police say the officer was struck as the Chevy moved foward.

The officer fired shots from on top of the hood of the car ending the chase.

The Blue Ash officers involved in the use of force are Sergeant Paul Hartinger, Sergeant Edward Charron, Officer Steve Keller and Officer Scott Noel.

They are on paid leave, which is standard procedure as the investigation continues.

Sharad
09-27-2007, 07:05 PM
h o l y s h e e t ! ! !

You mess with the bull, you get the horns!!

blueoval4ever
09-27-2007, 08:59 PM
If I was a police officer and the guy tried to run me over, I would have shot his ass too.

snotzs135
09-27-2007, 10:46 PM
I think he was simply asking? Don't know if there was a need to blow up on him like that... The answer should be pretty clear yes they had every need to blow up on that guy like that :doh::HYF:

CincySR
09-28-2007, 06:05 AM
Yeah guys, i wasn't critizing the cops for that, i believe they did what was right, but in the video the cop gets out of the car and just starts shooting, thats why i was asking about it. I was just wondering about if he shot at the cops or other parts of the story thats all. That guy was a stupid fuck and deserved it. I may not like cops, but I do back them.

FMGT1999
09-28-2007, 10:20 AM
Oh well, so much for the double tap... 5 should do the job!

Kyle

snotzs135
09-28-2007, 11:15 AM
five hell they have extra clips lol

CincySR
09-28-2007, 11:32 AM
The man killed had cocaine and marijuana along with alcohol in his system.

Quote:
Blue Ash police say they were trying to pull over the driver of a stolen black Chevy because of his erratic driving.

"I just had a vehicle try and ram me. Headed westbound on Cornell Road," said Officer Scott Noel.

As Officer Scott Noel radios dispatch, he is now in pursuit for the driver who police later identified as Charles Wayne Bennett.

Speeds reach 80 to 100 miles-per-hour.

The suspect's car collides with a Blue Ash cruiser at Reed Hartman and Cooper Road.

As two officers approach on foot, police say the driver accelerates towards one of them.

Both officers fired at the suspect, but the black Chevy continues on 200 feet, where it again collides with another cruiser.

A third Blue Ash officer approaches the vehicle on foot.

Police say the officer was struck as the Chevy moved foward.

The officer fired shots from on top of the hood of the car ending the chase.

The Blue Ash officers involved in the use of force are Sergeant Paul Hartinger, Sergeant Edward Charron, Officer Steve Keller and Officer Scott Noel.

They are on paid leave, which is standard procedure as the investigation continues.

Thank you Mista Bone, this is what I was after.

theyallslow
09-28-2007, 02:06 PM
that was crazy cool.

FMGT1999
09-28-2007, 02:08 PM
five hell they have extra clips lol

Yeah I hear ya, but he only got 5 more off when he was on the hood shooting through the window. :lol: :bigthumb

Kyle

thejock60
09-28-2007, 03:26 PM
i was trying to make out the words before the cop asks if sarge is ok. Sounded like someone said "he shot me" then queue the rap music in the background.

thejock60
09-28-2007, 08:09 PM
The car was stolen. He didn't need any gun he already used his 2500 lb vehicle as a deadly weapon. He attempted to ram officers, struck two before being shot, and continued driving with an officer on the hood.

I wish more people thought like this. It would make my job so much easier. People always want to blame me. But like in this situation did the officers make the guy steal the car in the first place, then choose to run? No all blame is on the suspect here. Officers did an outstanding job they went above and beyond the call of duty they should be comended.

i quoted this comment on another forum where someone was saying the cop should get the death penalty.

Sharad
09-28-2007, 08:13 PM
death penalty for the cop? Idiots.

mustang8998
09-28-2007, 08:20 PM
i quoted this comment on another forum where someone was saying the cop should get the death penalty.

The death penalty??? He should get a medal!

There is a lot of debate, about police chases. I heard that some cities, are telling officers, not to chase vehicles. WTF! It would be real easy, to look at that video and say "What if some poor old lady was hit, because of this". Of course, that would be tragic. But if they just let this guy go, who knows what else he could have done. I say, job well done.

I'm a little disappointed, that the Crown Vic, couldn't keep up any better.

Sharad
09-28-2007, 11:42 PM
I like it better when cops stop people from breaking the law. Telling cops not to chase lunatics is like telling a fireman not to put out a burning house, with people inside.

mustang8998
09-28-2007, 11:56 PM
I like it better when cops stop people from breaking the law. Telling cops not to chase lunatics is like telling a fireman not to put out a burning house, with people inside.

Cops don't stop people from breaking the law. They mostly deal with the aftermath. As with most all police chases, the bad guy has something to hide. Therefore, I feel that chasing the bad guy, is a good thing.

Your fireman analogy, is a little off. Firemen will put out the fire, in a burning crack house, where a police officer may say, let it burn.

Sharad
09-29-2007, 12:05 AM
oh for pete's sake, why don't you antagonize a little bit!?!

I think you know what I meant, on both comments.

mustang8998
09-29-2007, 12:09 AM
oh for pete's sake, why don't you antagonize a little bit!?!

I think you know what I meant, on both comments.

:lol:

Black92LX
09-29-2007, 01:00 AM
Cops don't stop people from breaking the law. They mostly deal with the aftermath. As with most all police chases, the bad guy has something to hide. Therefore, I feel that chasing the bad guy, is a good thing.

Your fireman analogy, is a little off. Firemen will put out the fire, in a burning crack house, where a police officer may say, let it burn.

There are situations where it is just not worth it to chase. Hving a blanket no pursuit policy is bad.

Sharad
09-29-2007, 01:05 AM
yeah, I think the LEOs can make the decision when or when not to pursue. No need to preemptively limit them.

Maximus
09-29-2007, 01:17 AM
OMG!! The driver shouldve been given a right to trial by jury!! So what if he tried to run over innocent people. Hell, those people shouldve been on the streets that late! Stupid crazy innocent people!!!
Im sure this person had a bad childhood. Im mean really, he was abused and should be free of ALL charges because his uncle once touched his PP. But NOOOOooo Cops just had to pop a cap in his ass,sternum, shoulder, head, neck, etc etc Its a crying shame.

And you think voting Democrat will change things in 08:lol:

F%$K both the Dems and Reps. F%$K em all to Hell!! time for a revolution!!!
Pussies:popcorn:

Sharad
09-29-2007, 01:19 AM
Im mean really, he was abused and should be free of ALL charges because his uncle once touched his PP.

LOL!!! :lol::lol:

mustang8998
09-29-2007, 01:27 AM
There are situations where it is just not worth it to chase. Hving a blanket no pursuit policy is bad.

I agree with that. The blanket "no chase", is BS.

Maximus
09-29-2007, 01:30 AM
I agree with that. The blanket "no chase", is BS.

SHOOT ALL THOSE F&#Ks with a .50 Cal!!!! Then we will need no liberal pos justice f%$ks!!!:evilgrin:

02mingryGT
09-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Yeah guys, i wasn't critizing the cops for that, i believe they did what was right, but in the video the cop gets out of the car and just starts shooting, thats why i was asking about it. I was just wondering about if he shot at the cops or other parts of the story thats all. That guy was a stupid fuck and deserved it. I may not like cops, but I do back them.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this.....i'm a little slow. ;)

I can understand the need to keep oversight on our government and other agencies but to question them on their every little move gets on my nerves.

I don't have any officers in my family or anything like that but I do have friends that are either serving or have served in Iraq and I equate police the same way. So I'm touchy like that.....my bad. :bigthumb

02mingryGT
09-29-2007, 09:50 AM
The death penalty??? He should get a medal!

There is a lot of debate, about police chases. I heard that some cities, are telling officers, not to chase vehicles. WTF! It would be real easy, to look at that video and say "What if some poor old lady was hit, because of this". Of course, that would be tragic. But if they just let this guy go, who knows what else he could have done. I say, job well done.

I'm a little disappointed, that the Crown Vic, couldn't keep up any better.
looks like he let off of it when he came up on the other officers and the perp didn't. You could hear him clearly saying "Don't pull out". I actually that he should have rammed his ass when he pulled that U turn on Cornell by Reed Hartman.

02mingryGT
09-29-2007, 09:51 AM
SHOOT ALL THOSE F&#Ks with a .50 Cal!!!! Then we will need no liberal pos justice f%$ks!!!:evilgrin:

And then send the family the bill. :lol:

CincySR
09-29-2007, 03:51 PM
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this.....i'm a little slow. ;)

I can understand the need to keep oversight on our government and other agencies but to question them on their every little move gets on my nerves.

I don't have any officers in my family or anything like that but I do have friends that are either serving or have served in Iraq and I equate police the same way. So I'm touchy like that.....my bad. :bigthumb

Its cool, no harm no foul, i actually have a few cop friends, and i'm actually seeing a hamilton county sheriff as well. To me it seemed like there was a piece of film missing from the chase and thats why i wanted to know more of the story, I actually work right down the road from where that took place and heard about it, but never heard the whole story.