PDA

View Full Version : RIP Penny

JonS
09-28-2007, 05:47 PM
The F#ckin low rent neighbor's stupid dog came over to our field today and killed our five year old Boston Terrier. It was always running loose terrorizing the neighborhood and it has half heartedly attacked her before, but this is bullshit. Penny was a great little dog and she was great with our kids, she will be sorely missed. I don't know what to tell my three year old daughter.:(

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z90/jonskidmore/PICT0145.jpg

Maximus
09-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Thats wrong. Sorry for your loss.:(

Walter
09-28-2007, 06:00 PM
That neighbors dog needs a headshot from several hundred yards.

cstreu1026
09-28-2007, 06:05 PM
I think you need to report it. Today it was your dog tomorrow it could be your child. I hate irresponsible pet owners.

dedpedal
09-28-2007, 06:29 PM
I would say that by law, the owner is responsible for his pet. If nothing else, force him to cover any costs incurred. I would hope that he would be fined heavily and mabbe jail time.
This sucks dude. Im sorry for your loss.

mach_u
09-28-2007, 06:36 PM
That's horrible!! She was adorable! My wife and I love our little Boston - couldn't imagine something happening to him. I'd be suing their butts! :(

untamed
09-28-2007, 07:00 PM
that is horrible. I love little dogs, I have 2. That is a very hard thing to go through. I am sorry for your loss

one90gt
09-28-2007, 07:33 PM
I'd be suing their butts! :(
Crappy thing there is that in most courts a pet is only considered property. If you got em from the pound you can recoup a few bucks, if they are akc you might get more, but its the equivalent of breaking someones TV. I saw a story on the news when the china brand pet food was killing pets and people could take the companies to court but count really do much to them....

I'd at least try to get that dog removed. A three year old isnt all that much biger than a dog...

beefcake
09-28-2007, 07:50 PM
yeah, next time their dog got out, i think it would get "lost" or "run away"

Foxxx5oh
09-28-2007, 08:06 PM

ill do it at point blank range...why give it room to run?

DeckerEnt
09-28-2007, 08:13 PM

Hell, do it in their front yard!!! They probably wouldn't care anyway.
Keith

Dirtyd0g
09-28-2007, 08:20 PM
If it killed my dog I'd pop it right in front of them.
I had a neighbor with a pit that wasn't taken care of well. After a year of warnings it finally got put down by the county for mauling a little girls arm off. She came over to apologize to me because I told her she needed to put it down. I just told her then she was lucky it wasn't my kid or the 2nd bullet would have been in her. I love my pups but a useless dog is a useless dog.
Alan

JonS
09-28-2007, 08:33 PM
I am not sure what action to take, I guess we'll call the pound and let them handle it, some vigilante justice would feel better right now though.

aperacer
09-28-2007, 08:40 PM
have you ever heared of anitfreeze soaked corn dogs? works everytime... they would get to hear the dog howl and cry from the pain the antifreeze causes... that is if they even cared...

cstreu1026
09-28-2007, 09:37 PM
have you ever heared of anitfreeze soaked corn dogs? works everytime... they would get to hear the dog howl and cry from the pain the antifreeze causes... that is if they even cared...

Thats what I was thinking.

R825OH
09-28-2007, 10:38 PM
So sorry to hear life withot my dogs would be sad. Mmake the neighbor pay...somehow..

95redstang
09-28-2007, 10:51 PM
We almost lost our boxer almost 2 months ago. He's only about 18 months old. He can jump our split rail fence. Well he hopped our fence the neighbors and then 2 more houses down. I chased his dumb ass over to Sigmon Way, it's the street right behind me. He seen that I was on his ass running after him. He just hit another gear and left me. Well I seen him on Resor. He stopped for a minute and I yelled for him to come over to me. I guess he thought I was playing so he darted out into traffic and I watched him get drilled by a blue ford focus. The speed limit is 35mph on that street, they were doing at least 45.. I thought he was dead for sure. All I could do is turn my head as soon as he got hit. The bastard that him just kept driving didn't hit the brakes at all. Luckily he got away with some scratches and a broken paw. It's cost me almost $1,00 in less than 2 months because of his dumb ass.
I know what you are going through. Our dog makes me mad ass hell at times but I don't want to see anything happen to him...

ricks_85_gt
09-28-2007, 11:59 PM
I have 2 bostons, there like family and if anyone messed with them or if there dogs hurt them I would invite that family over for some "Chili Dogs" if you get what im sayin, and when there in mid bite tell'em "Thats a Good Doggy.......woof woof" and then hand them the dogs tags. Thats what I would do, but you know I guess it just depends on how pissed you are, but yeah I really am sorry for the loss of your dowgy.

bcoh5gt
09-29-2007, 01:08 AM
Damn Jon sorry to hear that. I hope the lil one takes it ok she is such a cutie. My youngest girls lab puppie just died a few weeks ago in the heat. She was sad for about hmmmmm. 3hrs and she is 5 so yours might take it a little better. If she don't know the details I would tell her it ran away. And for the neighbor............get the dog to start running away from you then after 10yards fire the first rd of buckshot right in the ass, it will eat the insides up and let it suffer a little. So I've heard :rolleyes:

95turbocharged
09-29-2007, 01:52 AM
man that sucks!!!!!!!!! call the popo and at least file a report. That way if something happens before this is taken care of, you'll have more ground to stand on or if something happens to someone or something else there will be a history on the asshole owners and the dog!!!

kennebellcobra
09-29-2007, 07:48 AM
Hate to here that. It sucks to lose a pet they are like part of the family. I would do what Dave said and get a report so if any thing else happens you have something on file. Hope Jessica don't take it to hard:(

Holly
09-29-2007, 10:19 AM
Hate to here that. It sucks to lose a pet they are like part of the family. (

I'm SO sorry, losing a pet sucks. They ARE like part of the family (as I sit here trying to type with Reese biting my hands because I am typing instead of petting her!).

Penny was cute, she reminds me of AJ and Rachel's dog.

MrsAPE
09-29-2007, 10:44 AM
That is awful. Sorry for your loss. They should pay. The neighbors, not the dog.

JonS
09-29-2007, 11:58 AM
My wife went and told the neighbor what had happened this morning, and the neighbor willingly said have the pound come and get them( yes 2 of them) Monday. It pisses me off because the owners don't even care about the dogs. It turns out that the other one killed another neighbor's dog. I was not aware of that. I am glad the wife handled it this way because I am very trigger happy right now. This way there not around to kill anything or anyone else and it's all legal. Anyway I'm done bitchin, thanks for listening.

Stang 38L
09-29-2007, 12:36 PM
Damn, Im sorry :(

DeckerEnt
09-29-2007, 01:32 PM
You know, a .22 CB sounds like a pellet gun. You have to aim an inch higher.
Keith

mach_u
09-29-2007, 04:13 PM
The sad thing about all of this is, these dogs may get put down and it sounds like they need to be - but it's the owners that made them the way they are. Someone needs to kick the owners quarely in the junk! Aggressive dogs are made, not born. Some people should not be allowed to have pets. :(

Timido
09-29-2007, 09:55 PM
Jon I am sorry for your family's loss.

Mista Bone
09-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Keith

or 22 shorts :)

Honestly, If I as a dog owner and one of my dogs killed another, I wouldn't be waiting on the pound to come Monday. I understand pets get loose, but to have two of their dogs kill other dogs????

Doubt the dogs can be saved, so this would require three rounds. Make sure the owner can't reproduce any more either!

bobtsgt
09-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Oh wow Jon. That is total BS and I'm very sorry for the loss.

RIXXX93GT
10-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Im sorry for your loss, that really has to hurt. Just keep in mind that dogs are animals and act out out of there breeding and temperment. The dog was acting only as its instincts told it. It was the owners responsability to train and care for the dog properly and if it couldnt be controlled or sociallized then humanely put down or at the very least been responsible enough to make sure "getting out" and terrorizing the area never could happen. Once again sorry for your loss.

pegasus
10-02-2007, 10:47 AM
Keith

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e218/twotins/car%20maintenance/Prestone.jpg you cant hear it....

Mista Bone
10-02-2007, 02:33 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e218/twotins/car%20maintenance/Prestone.jpg you cant hear it....

only thing, how many innocent animals will drink it as well.

pegasus
10-02-2007, 03:52 PM
toshay