PDA

View Full Version : Calling any/all EFI users/owners

Kevin Doe
09-28-2007, 10:48 PM
I meant to put EFI Live in the title.

As posted on some other local forums.

I have EFI Live, and I'm gettin ready to start my car up. My car is an FD RX-7, and I put in an LS1 from a 2004 GTO. I ditched my MAF, in favor of a dual 3.5" intake setup. I have the MS4 cam, 1 7/8" long tube headers, X-pipe to a true dual 3" exhaust. I'm going to need some help getting the custom OS setup. I'd like to use COS5, but I'm unsure if its compatible with my current computer (2004 GTO). If anyone that is familiar with this I would really appreciate your help. I live in fairfield OH, and would gladly provide beer and food (or money if you prefer) to help me get the car up and running on EFI Live, with a custom OS for speed density.

Here is a link to my build. Its VERY long, and very detailed. Again, I would extremely appreciate some help on this matter.
http://www.v8rx7forum.com/v8-rx7-tec...it-56k-no.html

Thanks in advance. My phone number is 513-324-1766. Please call me if you think you can help me out.
Kevin

Maximus
09-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Why didnt you go with HP Tuners?

Im diggin the build thou.:bigthumb

Kevin Doe
09-29-2007, 12:08 AM
Eventually I want to be able to use roadrunner. I looked into it extensively a few months ago when I bought them. They were both very comprable, but EFI Live just seemed a little better for me. I liked the feature of standalone datalogging to an SD card, and the ability to store different tunes on the same SD card. That way I could drive to the track (road course) and load in a differnt tune for race gas, then on the way back home load the pump tune back in w/o a laptop. And I'd also be able to log an entire session at the track on the card w/o having a laptop in the car.

Thanks for the props! Now with all the people you know, let someone know that I need help with it!

craigels
09-29-2007, 10:18 AM
I think Ken at MD is messing with some EFI Live now... good luck! cool build!

Craig