PDA

View Full Version : shelby 1 > terminator 0

beefcake
09-29-2007, 07:28 PM
got my first kill on the way home,

i was traveling through main on amelia and noticed a stang behind me, then i noticed the hood in the mirror, took a look out the side mirror at the fogs, sure enough, terminator,

i'm still not sure if it was sonic blue or mystichrome, but i think sonic blue.

got to the light at the new walmart and he was still behind me, took off and it looked like he went for it a little too, but not much, i was a decent amount ahead, saw the new light at lindale mt holley changing, so i jumped in the right lane

he got next to me right as the light changed, we both hit and spun in first, i jammed 2nd pretty quick, and was gone, and then he let off

no front plate, and by the time i turned at 222 he still hadn't passed for me to look at the rear plate.

not sure if it's a member, but the guy had medium length brown hair, looked about 35-40 he was headed toward bethel i guess

plated
09-29-2007, 07:31 PM
that was a 6cyl car dressed as a cobra:lol: jfwy.

Black03SVT
10-03-2007, 07:38 PM
I talked to a guy that has a mystic conv that is on 125 all the time might have been him? He is bone stock said he does not want to void his warr:HYF:

beefcake
10-03-2007, 07:59 PM
I talked to a guy that has a mystic conv that is on 125 all the time might have been him? He is bone stock said he does not want to void his warr:HYF:

i ran into the guy at milford cruise in sun, it was mystichrome

he said he let off because he saw a cop, but if there was a cop, i guarantee that he would have been coming after me lol

car did appear stock to me

Black03SVT
10-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Me and him played around after the milford cruis one night. It was VERY VERY ugly!!! He also told me he was stock and was going to keep it that way for resale value. You would pull him even if he did stay in it.

mysticcobra04
10-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Yes I am a member. I have had 1 drag racing ticket in this car already. dont need another one. My car is a 04 mysticchrome. It is stock except for a kn cold air.

beefcake
10-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Yes I am a member. I have had 1 drag racing ticket in this car already. dont need another one. My car is a 04 mysticchrome. It is stock except for a kn cold air.

gotta watch out for johnny law :)