PDA

View Full Version : Any metal fans in here?

92StangMan
09-29-2007, 10:56 PM
Chimaira, Terror, Kataklysm, and Divine Heresy are playing in November at Bogarts (where ever this is) for $15.

Anyone going? I might check it out since it looks to be a killer show!

Sparky
09-29-2007, 11:11 PM
Good show, crappy venue. If they go to Bogarts, they'll be at the Newport in Columbus. Way better sound system and the floor won't feel like its about to cave in. But anyway, Bogarts is on Vine in Cincy.....close to Cincy Speed I belive. Thanks for the heads up!

1badasp
09-29-2007, 11:58 PM
I do, dont know if I'll go to that concert though, but should be good. Iv seen Hatebreed there twice and its well worth the money if you get a chance to see them. I know that Chimera is a good show also

BigBadStang
09-30-2007, 12:08 AM
...and the floor won't feel like its about to cave in...

:lol::lol: i saw union underground, and slaves on dope there. it was a great show, got to talk, and drink with the singer from "slaves" at the bar :drunk:, he was cool, but when they were on, it did feel like the fuckin floor was going to collapse!!:eek:

mustang8998
09-30-2007, 09:36 AM
But anyway, Bogarts is on Vine in Cincy.....close to Cincy Speed I belive. Thanks for the heads up!

Bogarts, is on Short Vine, in Clifton/University Heights. Long way, from Cincy Speed! :bigthumb

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&output=search&q=Bogart%27s:+Business+Ofc&fb=1&near=Cincinnati,+OH&cd=1

lxcoupe347
09-30-2007, 10:30 AM
:rockon:i love metal

Greg Seibert
09-30-2007, 12:37 PM
"In The Arms of Devastation", Canadian Hyperb-Blast, Metal at it's best! Brutal and technical masterpieces.:bigthumb:pump:

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-30-2007, 05:58 PM
I've seen Chimaira three times all at Bogarts...they put on a great show. We might be going...it all depends on work schedules.

92StangMan
09-30-2007, 09:22 PM
If anyone in here goes and wants a stranger to hang out, hit me up, LOL. The only people I've met thus far since moving here 2 weeks ago are my clients and people I work with, and doubt either of them would go.

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-30-2007, 09:31 PM
If we go i'll let you know, you can tag along! I've gotten out of the whole mosh thing...i get a little too offensive when i get elbowed in the face (go figure..lol) so we'll just be hangin out watching the show.

BigBadStang
09-30-2007, 11:17 PM
....I've gotten out of the whole mosh thing...i get a little too offensive when i get elbowed in the face (go figure..lol) so we'll just be hangin out watching the show.

:lol::lol::lol:
I've always gotten waaaayy too rowdy in the pit...lol...it sure was fun smashing the dumbasses! for the record, i left the normal/cool people alone, i only crushed the morons that were annoying me.

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-01-2007, 05:24 AM
My last experience in the pit ended up with not me but my buddy getting kicked in the face by some emo fag doing spin kicks, and he got a scratched cornea and had to go to the hospital for it. That ruined the whole show and we ended up leaving early....the show was As I Lay Dying/Killswitch Engage/In Flames/Lamb of God....what a kick ass line up. We made it through AILD and one song of Killswitch and that's when he got kicked and after that it was over...he drove and wanted to leave so i had no choice.

BigBadStang
10-01-2007, 09:09 AM
those are the kinds of pieces of garbage that i take pleasure in destroying in the pit!
we were at an Anthrax show (i know...lol, i'm showing my age here!), and this scrawny little fuck was in the pit cutting people with a razor blade. my friends and i zero'd in on this p.o.s. and put the beat down on him, and he left the show via an ambulance...justice served.

92StangMan
10-01-2007, 10:41 AM
That's why I do not get in the mosh pit. During my first or second concert back in or around '98, I saw some guy get stabbed about 10 feet from me during a Disturbed show. Since then I've stayed out.

85 SS, if you go, please shoot me a PM! Thanks.

92StangMan
10-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Down is playing at Bogarts on October 20th.