PDA

View Full Version : sonic's

venomous_svt
09-30-2007, 09:47 PM
Well after 3 times of actually trying to get into the place( the new one on mt zion...i got in tonight...and well 20.00 later for practically no food. I might as well went to taco hell...that place is way overrated and overpriced!!! I think I liked it better when it was called dairy queen!!! It almost identical food. Suffice to say that is one endeavor I will not be returning too.

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-30-2007, 09:50 PM
I ate at the one here in Eastgate and it was pretty damn tasty....the drive in part to me isn't necessary since i don't like eating in my car.

Greg Seibert
09-30-2007, 10:18 PM
Besides all that, is it worth the Cruise?

venomous_svt
09-30-2007, 10:23 PM
i wouldnt take a car that I liked into that parking lot, its very small and packed with suvs...better know as door dingers!!!...hell, when I was in the drive-thru this lady ran here new camry with temp tags up and onto the curb, crushing her hubcap...I was laughing my ass off...it was the only part of experience that was any good

flyboygeo
10-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Are they still funnelling cars into the place from the first entrance with the huge bump curb? I have been there 2 times in the last 3 weeks, use the rear entrance if you can.

A few guys and myself are trying to get a mustang meet every friday night going on there. Stop on by friday night around 7pm. I cant make it this week, although there should be some other guys there.

Silver Bullet
10-09-2007, 06:51 PM
I have ate at one in Myrtle Beach and the one in Eastgate... I liked it.:bigthumb

BigBadStang
10-10-2007, 11:48 AM
i have eaten at the one in Hamilton, and a few others throughout Kentucky, and have always liked the food.

Katmandu
11-07-2007, 06:17 AM
They just opened up a Sonic's here in Troy a couple weeks ago.

Their burgers are PUNY !!!!! :punch:

Holly
11-07-2007, 10:15 AM
I have yet to try their food, I don't eat out much unless it's wings. When I do try Sonic, it will be for those yummy desserts they are always showing on their commercials!