PDA

View Full Version : WFC in 2008....

RADIALPRINCESS
10-02-2007, 11:23 AM
is now going to be the World STREET Challenge, and will be opened up to all makes/models.

And the popular cruises from the early years are back. I went, they were a BLAST!

Lots of stuff happening that weekend, should be a good deal!

http://dragcoverage.com/news/data/upimages/WSC1.jpg

Timido
10-02-2007, 10:54 PM
I got screwed at WFCX and I didnt even get the t-shirt. I wont go again. Yes ladys and gents there are Ties in drag racing. Every OC racer that was there knows what went on and I wont suport them.

ThaT is all

Paul408Notch
10-03-2007, 06:55 AM
Wow... drifting, audio, bikini contest, and low riders. I'm thinking this should be promoted on import sites.

91lxnos
10-03-2007, 11:44 PM
can you say NOPI at least I hope the bikini contest is the same!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonS
10-04-2007, 06:45 AM
I don't think I'm gonna like this, of course I thought WFC sucked this year.

BUHBYY
10-08-2007, 10:51 AM
WTF??? what has the world came to ? I will find something else to do that weekend

wes 89 gt
10-08-2007, 10:59 AM
WTF??? what has the world came to ? I will find something else to do that weekend
:agree:

RADIALPRINCESS
10-14-2007, 01:08 PM
I can't understand why people are so resistant to change. its not like that stuff is happening in the staging lanes, if you don't like those particular events, don't go to that area and watch. I think it will help make this event even bigger... and bigger means more exposure, more people, more vendors, and more $$

ibstrokin
10-14-2007, 06:45 PM
But it will also bring the kind of people/exposure/vendors that we don't care about. If I go to a drag race, that's what I want to see. Drifting, lowriders, nopi style events are not my idea of a good time, but that's me. Lose those two events, and make it domestic cars, and I would be more interested in going.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind seeing a 150+mph ricer, but I don't want to see 400 ricers with fart cans.

We spoke in BG, and like I told you there, I'll give it one chance, and if it's like I think it will be, I won't be buying a ticket for sunday.