PDA

View Full Version : 89 LX 5.0 Guaging interest

BlazinEagle
10-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Just picked this up off of another banger, but the wife is not happy that I have 2 stangs and nothing to drive in the winter.
Needs paint and body work (some rust issues and different color hatch and hood)
Mods include: Cobra Intake, 76 mm mass air, long tube headers, flowmasters, ignition system (not hooked up), shift kit, performance clutch, aftermarket hood, traction bars, aftermarket chrome rims, comes with extra parts- rust free door, stock hood, powerdyne supercharger (needs rebuilt), extra fender, maybe more if I can find anything.
Car has about 110,xxxx miles on it.
I am offering it to the orginal owner first and if He does not want it, it will go up for sale.
Cash or trade kind of deal, but only trade I am looking for is a small truck.

BlazinEagle
10-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Will also consider trades on an old volkswagon bug. (wife wants one)

plated
10-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Will also consider trades on an old volkswagon bug. (wife wants one)
i just picked up a 57 oval window bug,sold the rusty bug yesterday.lmk what kind of bug your wanting i may be able to point you to someone who has what your looking for

BlazinEagle
10-04-2007, 08:16 PM
I am looking for a project, but not a major overhaul. I do not have much cash in hand, but when I sell the lx I will have some. I would like it to run, but surface rust does not bother me. Pm me any leads you may have, also what did you sell the rusty bug for? That thing I would have loved to have!