PDA

View Full Version : Any Rugby fans?

mach_u
10-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Rugby World Cup is next weekend! Anybody going to be watching it?
http://www.footytimes.com/userimages/user1438_1151629447.jpg

Gene
10-10-2007, 11:28 AM
Of course!

I played intramural Rugby up at Ohio State. I can't think of a more fun way to hurt oneself.

Are you rooting for anyone in particular now that NZ is out?

mach_u
10-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Of course!

I played intramural Rugby up at Ohio State. I can't think of a more fun way to hurt oneself.

Are you rooting for anyone in particular now that NZ is out?
Sweet! Where you watching it? I was hoping to watch it live but I think I am going to pay for it and DVR it because I will be working. :( I didn't know you played. Have you considered playing again? I keep thinking about getting a team together. It's been so many years since I played, I'll have to remember what I'm doing! :lol:

Gene
10-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Sweet! Where you watching it? I was hoping to watch it live but I think I am going to pay for it and DVR it because I will be working. :( I didn't know you played. Have you considered playing again? I keep thinking about getting a team together. It's been so many years since I played, I'll have to remember what I'm doing! :lol:

I'll probably go to Molly Malone's in Covington to watch.

I'd love to start playing again...I was actually just discussing that with a couple buddies Monday night at the Pub. We're going to play indoor soccer this winter, but I'd love to play rugby again as well.

mach_u
10-10-2007, 12:02 PM
I'll probably go to Molly Malone's in Covington to watch.

I'd love to start playing again...I was actually just discussing that with a couple buddies Monday night at the Pub. We're going to play indoor soccer this winter, but I'd love to play rugby again as well.
It starts at 3pm right? If I can get out of work @ O'Charleys I'd be all over going somewhere to watch it! We'll definitely have to get our heads together about this whole rugby team idea! :bigthumb

Evil_Capri
10-10-2007, 12:16 PM
I have an associate here at work that still plays. He used to play for the Wolfhounds and I think he plays for their 'B' team now . . . as he's a little older. He usually goes to Haps (on Erie) to watch.

mach_u
10-10-2007, 12:29 PM
I have an associate here at work that still plays. He used to play for the Wolfhounds and I think he plays for their 'B' team now . . . as he's a little older. He usually goes to Haps (on Erie) to watch.
Yeah, Rachel was telling me they usually cover Rugby. I really am excited about the idea of getting back into it. Although with Karate and Rugby - I am going to be very bruised and battered on a regular basis! :lol:

Gene
10-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Yeah, Rachel was telling me they usually cover Rugby. I really am excited about the idea of getting back into it. Although with Karate and Rugby - I am going to be very bruised and battered on a regular basis! :lol:

Is it really any worse that what Rachel does to you? ;)

Pops Fun
10-10-2007, 06:41 PM
I've been in the town of Rugby!!:lol:

mach_u
10-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Is it really any worse that what Rachel does to you? ;)
..... :o

mach_u
10-17-2007, 08:11 PM
It's going to be on this Saturday! A little bummed the All Blacks didn't make it but should still be a lot of fun to watch!
http://www.stangheaven.com/temp/rugby.jpg

Gene
10-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Go England!!!

mach_u
10-18-2007, 08:18 AM
Go England!!!
Yup! :bigthumb