PDA

View Full Version : O/T I am a lucky man.

Pops Fun
10-11-2007, 07:49 AM
Hi
The past few weeks I've been thinking about this subject and decided that I am a very lucky man :). I have friends and family. Life when you are living it is hectic and filled with challenges, work, children, deaths, neighbors, and even friends some times can be a challenge and so on. I think everyone should look back occasionally and think about where they are and how they got there. As they say take time to smell the roses.
My kids all have there own home and children, are good people... people I like anyway. Not everyone can say that.. and are raising there kids with proper values (basically my values;)). I am lucky, I give a lot of credit to my wife of course raising the kids, kicking me in the ass when needed etc. but there again you could say I was lucky there too.:) The people that know me know that life isn't and hasn't been smooth, but basically "life is good" and beats the alternative certainly. :lol:

A little advice don't let day to day things overwhelm you, take One Day at a Time. I know that is not original at all. Anyway just wanted to share a little about how I have been feeling.

Trying to put this in words, Steve

PS: a special thanks to all my friends on here you make life good.:D

MrsAPE
10-11-2007, 07:54 AM
We love you too!! :) Excellent advice Steve! I think so far Alan and I are doing pretty well with our kids. See you sunday!

REDHOTGTGIRL
10-11-2007, 08:29 AM
That is very good advice Steve, thank you. We are glad to have you here and enjoy hanging out with you.

TheGirlfriend
10-11-2007, 08:34 AM
I hope everyone reads this. It's such great advice. I try to live that everyday. Thanks.

Holly
10-11-2007, 08:55 AM
A little advice don't let day to day things overwhelm you, take One Day at a Time.

Excellent advice Steve, and that is EXACTLY where I am at. ;)

PS: a special thanks to all my friends on here you make life good.:D

You got that right! I don't know what I'd do without some of my SBZ peeps in my life.

You're a great man Steve, everybody on here loves you. Your wife is a wonderful person, and so is your granddaughter!

Stang 38L
10-11-2007, 09:26 AM
Great advice... with the fast paced lifestyle most lead today... its easy to forget to sit back and reflect once in awhile.

jlt2006
10-11-2007, 12:36 PM
I see that with retirment, comes wisdom.

You are a great person and I am glad to have been blessed with having you as a friend.